Watch How Hamid Mir Surprisingly Trying to Defend PPP and Asif Zardari

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
yeh h...mi nasal kaa meer jaffar boht braa k...r nasal kaa bdzaat h..mi hai iss khanzeer ko hamesha apni m ke khasam corrupt logon ki bharva geeri krr ke hraam khanay ki adatt hai meer jaffarr h...mi kaa Allah monh kaalaa kiyaa yeh aakhri program mai bhi yehi bhonkaa thaa keh PTI nahi jeet sakay gi phirr iss h...mi bdzaat khanzeer kaa Allah naay monh kaalaa kiyaa yeh khandani khanzeer isko dalla geeri ki kamai khanay ki aadatt hai hram ki aulad h..mi hi nikalti hai

akbar41

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeh harrami mir jaffir ki nasal si hai, zardari ka katura hai, always will do bakwas about Army.
KutI nasal ka kuta.

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Truly despicable but then again it's Hamid Harami Mir, the journalistic paramour of criminal fraternity.

intekhab

Malick was a chairman ptv under noora and this mateen Aristotle of media is on the pay role of ????you know i am saying????

Eyeaan

Malick was a chairman ptv under noora and this mateen Aristotle of media is on the pay role of ????you know i am saying????
No, we don't know. You may believe in whatever fiction or illusion or half-truth you like - no one can possibly stop you.
But how come one may defend crimes of thefts and bribes using red herring of '????' that's beyond comprehension.

intekhab

No, we don't know. You may believe in whatever fiction or illusion or half-truth you like - no one can possibly stop you.
But how come one may defend crimes of thefts and bribes using red herring of '????' that's beyond comprehension.
I thought aqalmand ko ishaara he Bohat hota hai but you are a different case.

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Always amazed by the sheer audacity of the depth with which this douchebag is convinced that he is some sort of intellectual ?

Eyeaan

I thought aqalmand ko ishaara he Bohat hota hai but you are a different case.
PPP has been inflicted with the diseases of hubris (takabbar), guile and blatant lies. You and I cannot cure the basic character of the party which it has mastered over the years.
So please leave aside this 'Iqal' and 'Ishara' - I' m just a dumb fool compared to you, I know.
But please explain how the charges of bribes and theft can be defended by provoking regionalism or attacking judges or institutions.

I know this sort of strategy has worked for the party in the past and they have availed the freedom to committed all sort of crimes without any accountability by using these tactics.
But this time 'kath ki hundia naheiN charhe gi'. -- call me dumb as much you like but why these old tactics will fail this time we may discuss if you like.