Watch Fayyaz Chohan's comments on PM Nawaz Sharif's habit of singing

faveer

Councller (250+ posts)
17361579_10210258978604425_6578866960383224599_n.jpg

SachGoee

Senator (1k+ posts)
I Love ISI. World's Best Spy Agency and Pride of Pakistan. Pakistan's Strongest most powerful institute. Alhamdoulillah.

A request to All wings of my beloved ISI the Shehrugg of Pakistan. Pakistan needs you now come infront and rule the Country. There is no need to feed Politicians, Journalists, Analysts, Stooges, Actors, Chameleons, Channels and Parties. No need for Recruitment of Politicians in a Party which we have twice deemed anti Pakistan treachorous party and have thrice done katti dosti dubao deewaar, katti dosti dabao deewaar Iqtadaar, katti dosti iqtadaar dubao deewaar.

We don't need Bol & Ary. We don't need Memogate, Dawn Lesks. We don't need friend again leader asking for majority after polling ended hours ago from friends again to later try to cut ISI wings through Mushahidullah interview to BBC or Dawn Leaks. We don't need State within a State, Billa Doodh pee jaata, Memogate to be relaunched with a new Costume and plastic surgery.

We want Pakistan ISI to rule Pakistan and make it Great again. Make it greatest country of World.

Pakistan Zindabad.

ISI Zindabaad.​

:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin

فالتو

MPA (400+ posts)
I Love ISI. World's Best Spy Agency and Pride of Pakistan. Pakistan's Strongest most powerful institute. Alhamdoulillah.

A request to All wings of my beloved ISI the Shehrugg of Pakistan. Pakistan needs you now come infront and rule the Country. There is no need to feed Politicians, Journalists, Analysts, Stooges, Actors, Chameleons, Channels and Parties. No need for Recruitment of Politicians in a Party which we have twice deemed anti Pakistan treachorous party and have thrice done katti dosti dubao deewaar, katti dosti dabao deewaar Iqtadaar, katti dosti iqtadaar dubao deewaar.

We don't need Bol & Ary. We don't need Memogate, Dawn Lesks. We don't need friend again leader asking for majority after polling ended hours ago from friends again to later try to cut ISI wings through Mushahidullah interview to BBC or Dawn Leaks. We don't need State within a State, Billa Doodh pee jaata, Memogate to be relaunched with a new Costume and plastic surgery.

We want Pakistan ISI to rule Pakistan and make it Great again. Make it greatest country of World.

Pakistan Zindabad.

ISI Zindabaad.

:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin

اگر ضیاء اور حمید گل آگۓ پھر بھی یہی کہو گے