Watch Exclusive Pictures of Dr Amir Liaquat's Walima Ceremony

pak_aus

Senator (1k+ posts)
did your irani relatives closed their business?
oh yar mera iranio se koi talaq nhi, bhai ham tu pakistani bhai bhai hn, yar agar koi tumhari rishtadar hai tu dey do na please mujhe 4 week ke liye, mein ne muttah kerna hai tumhara kea jay ga yar, bhai bhai ki madad kerta hai please yar de do na please yar ziada gazand nahi pohnchaon ga,
please bhai,

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So in other words no difference between west and muslims.

If you have the money you are all set to do whatever you want, no matter you are here or there. Told you if you are poor you can just go fuck yourself.

Sometimes it feels like Islam is also a religion for rich people. I mean similarly a rich can kill and give diyat and walk free. Poor never have anything to give so he will be hanged regardless even if he killed someone in self-defense.

I am not an expert on religion but just sometimes its hard to understand things.

No because marriage in Islam isn't a hundreds of thousands of dollar deal. The things you see about marriage on TV in Pakistan and people's lives are the product of Hindu marriages and they're extremely unislamic.

The simpler the wedding, the more blessed it is in Islam. I forgot the hadith but it drives this point home in a very strict manner.

At times of Prophet Muhammad (saww), a woman was given a surah as Mehr (dowry) because the couple were so poor and they wanted to get married but the guy didn't had anything to give at all!. This beautiful hadith drives the point home that marriage isn't hard at all in Islam.

What you see in the form if expensive clothes, jewellery, parties, walima and all that are not Islam's way. You can get married by the most simplest of ways and this is the Islamic way.

The companions (r.a)of Prophet Muhammad (saww) were all extremely poor but they still were married and even had multiple marriages.

When Islam speaks of justice between your wives, it means according to what you have and dividing that equally between them. You don't have to be a millionaire.

This is in contrast to Western and even Pakistani concept if marriage which requires thousands of dollars and most couples can't even afford to get married. I remember my friend in America wedding, he had to plan it years before, the venue had to be booked which was extremely expensive and then the rest of things that come with it. It cost a fortune.

My sister was married in the most simplest of ways, nothing of the bullshit that you see normally in Pakistan. I plan to do so too InshaAllah not because i can't afford it but because it's closer to the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (saww) and Islam.

Islam makes it easy for a poor to get married. I believe that no other religion does that and encourages the simplest of marriage.

Steyn

Why are you always so worried about what people think of Islam? I like listening to George Michael. Some guys attack him and say He was gay! I say, so what!? He was still Kick ***! ;) That's how you do it!

Wow

You're comparing a way of life to some singer.

/a million facepalms

desan

President (40k+ posts)
46443342_551413421986386_2012389738081681408_n.jpg

lurker

Wow

You're comparing a way of life to some singer.

/a million facepalms
So you always have this incessant need to jump in and defend "Your Way of Life" when people start finding issues with it, whether you can actually do it successfully or not?

lurker

Unfortunately I was hoping evolution would take care of Amir Liaqat's genes and eliminate it from the gene pool. But it would appear Amir Liaqat is going to propagate and contribute to the Human gene pool. :P

Taramasih

Senator (1k+ posts)
He's a celebrity and rich. That opens up a lot of opportunities you know?

Also there's nothing wrong with it. He can marry as many as he likes, he obviously can keep them happy with his money.

is sale ki jindagi haram hone wali hai.