Wasim Akram's Sensational Admission : 'Champions Trophy Win Could Have Been A Fluke For Pak'

alicekim

Senator (1k+ posts)
ان دونوں کی کالی ہونے والی ہے جب پاکستان ٹیم انڈیا کو دھول چٹائے گی فائنل میچ میں ۔ کچھ اللہ کا خوف کرو یار، آخر چیمپئنز ٹرافی کے فائنل یکطرفہ مقابلے کو اتنی جلدی بھول گئے؟

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Don't give too much credibility to this match fixing gambler. He should consider himself lucky that PCB has save his ass from dribbling back in the past . They had all the proof of his fcuck ups but gave him a face saving from the humiliation .

Last edited:

Mohan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shut up Hindu and you're shit go build toilets in your shiity country and you'll see pak winning final and make you cry again.
Pak winning final????? ... feel sorry for you .. Fakir Zaman could not collect himself from the pitch lol... your bowlers could not take any wicket !! Abe ye sale Hum se panga lenge ? Pahele Bangladesh se to jeet le !!!!

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yaar stop fighting, India is the best odi team at the moment and may very well beat Pakistan by a good margin in final. But champions trophy final was not a fluke, even if Pak scores 280 in final and doesn't drop catches it can be one sided in favor of Pakistan.

The problem with you Indians is that you guys have no ethics or mannerism, no class or humbleness whatsoever. Victory humbles a person but you guys get out of your mind. And no doubt you guys would never achieve greatness despite having all the talent, cz you don't have an attitude of a champion. You have the most humble guy in Dhoni (i also admire Kohli as Batsman) who made you champions but when Dhoni is gone you will be out of luck and your downfall will start, mark my words.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pak winning final????? ... feel sorry for you .. Fakir Zaman could not collect himself from the pitch lol... your bowlers could not take any wicket !! Abe ye sale Hum se panga lenge ? Pahele Bangladesh se to jeet le !!!!

Nightcrawl

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You'll see Hindu trash

Mohan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yaar stop fighting, India is the best odi team at the moment and may very well beat Pakistan by a good margin in final. But champions trophy final was not a fluke, even if Pak scores 280 in final and doesn't drop catches it can be one sided in favor of Pakistan.

The problem with you Indians is that you guys have no ethics or mannerism, no class or humbleness whatsoever. Victory humbles a person but you guys get out of your mind. And no doubt you guys would never achieve greatness despite having all the talent, cz you don't have an attitude of a champion. You have the most humble guy in Dhoni (i also admire Kohli as Batsman) who made you champions but when Dhoni is gone you will be out of luck and your downfall will start, mark my words.
Bhai Thanda ho jao ... Thoda majak Chalta hai...

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
All those chanting 'Hindu' this 'Hindu' that should be ashamed of themselves and should not dare say a word when you see racism against Muslims, you can't change the world if you can't change yourself.

Mohan

Senator (1k+ posts)
All those chanting 'Hindu' this 'Hindu' that should be ashamed of themselves and should not dare say a word when you see racism against Muslims, you can't change the world if you can't change yourself.
Don't worry, It does not bother me :) I am pretty use to with Paki abuse. when they run out of arguments, they start brining my religion but they forget that their parents were Hindu not long ago !! Technically they are abusing their own mother and sisters.!!!

Kingfisher

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't worry, It does not bother me :) I am pretty use to with Paki abuse. when they run out of arguments, they start brining my religion but they forget that their parents were Hindu not long ago !! Technically they are abusing their own mother and sisters.!!!
Your children will also say their parents were hindus but will abuse you.... :)

Nightcrawl

My daughter in law is Muslim and I respect her a lot. so I will not abuse Muslims ever!!
Well i shouldn't have bring religion into it but idk why you guys talk trash over a win which can turn into a loss later on i mean sports is sports we should keep it that way.

Kingfisher

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well i shouldn't have bring religion into it but idk why you guys talk trash over a win which can turn into a loss later on i mean sports is sports we should keep it that way.
These people are paid for it ..Mohan,
ImRaaN,Zaidi Qasim, imran_hosein_fan,FANNE,Zinda_Rood, bhaibarood,Pappuchikna,Shah

Shatranj,Shaikh,Sohraab,ansar_raja786,scolfeild,BMW,aneeskhan,Reason,shrf390,Liberal 000,Rajarawal111,tarzanafridi,

SaRashid

Nightcrawl

These people are paid for it ..Mohan,
ImRaaN,Zaidi Qasim, imran_hosein_fan,FANNE,Zinda_Rood, bhaibarood,Pappuchikna,Shah

Shatranj,Shaikh,Sohraab,ansar_raja786,scolfeild,BMW,aneeskhan,Reason,shrf390,Liberal 000,Rajarawal111,tarzanafridi,

SaRashid
Complete lifafa list great job bro.