was Nawaz Sharif drunk when he signed Misaq?

bhitai

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Seriously, why is his party now howling about the cases from 10 years ago? Didn't they know those *billions* existed when they signed the Misaq-e-jamhooriat?

Or was it a good TACTIC to pressure Gen. Musharraf, and they could have shaken hand with even the Devil if it was politically expedient!

I am not targeting NS specifically, cuz he has tried to stay above the fray, yet people like Ahsan Iqbal and Ch. Nisar have repeatedly referred to the 'looted billions'.

Were those billions invisible when he was meeting with BB?
Who was he to forget about the hard-earned money of Pakistan people that was allegedly stolen by Zardari. Why didn't he simply *refuse* to partner with BB until she would clear her name first???

saleem195

Citizen
Its all useless and illogical justification
when they sign COD,no NRO was there
BB violate COD and shake hand with dictator,
i am not suppoter of PML-N, i am telling u the facts
b/c of this NRO,zardari tried hard not to restore judges
but he has to b/c of immense pressure of public and civil society and PML-N
I unable to understand why PPP is so ignited on court decision
if they think these cases r wrong ,go to court and tell them and get clear
they r ignited b/c they know these cases r right,and they r corrupt
i just want to quote saying of PROPHET MUHAMMAD PBUH mafhoom ye ha
ALLAH US WAQT TAK AADMI KO DUNYA SE NAHEN UTHAYE GA JAB TAK US KA ZAHIR AUR BATIN DUNYA WALON PE ZAHIR NA HO JAYE

GASindh

Councller (250+ posts)
bhitai said:
Seriously, why is his party now howling about the cases from 10 years ago? Didn't they know those *billions* existed when they signed the Misaq-e-jamhooriat?

Why are you guys losing sleep over it.

It was an agremment between parties who thought you are not even worth to be invited and that included every single party of Pakistan.

That is a discussion be be held among the signing parties, what is it got to do with MQM.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
GASindh said:
bhitai said:

That is a discussion be be held among the signing parties, what is it got to do with MQM.

who said anything about MQM ?? ..all parties are corrupt ,like all institutions in the country..pakistan mein sharif wo hai jisse moka nahi milaa...nawaz ,BB , zardari, maulana, mushharaf sare chor hain ...inhein koi farak nahi parta pakistan mare ya jiay

bhitai

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
GA Sindh
Kia pee kay baithay ho bhayya kay hur post mein MQM likha nazar aata hay???

when they sign COD,no NRO was there

saleem
Wow, so without NRO, Zardari's corruption was acceptable to Nawaz?
Only after BB signed a deal with Mushy, Nawaz was able to see the 'looted billions'.
According to your logic, had there been no NRO, the COD signatories would have forgiven each other's excesses , including the looted billions and Surray mehel etc...

woofer

Banned
GASindh said:
bhitai said:
GA Sindh
Kia pee kay baithay ho bhayya kay hur post mein MQM likha nazar aata hay???

Tumhain Koi Khas Takleef Agar Mujhay Har Jage MQM Ka Gandha Chehra Nazar Aata Hai.

Jo bichara MQM sy pit ta hy yar mar khai hogi us bichary ko MQM fobia hojata hy. This disease very common in Pakistan specially in punjab. It will take some time back in normal.