Was KP LB Election Part of Scripted Plan? Personal Theory

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)
I would like to present my "theory" here and seek advice from my fellow PTI members to correct me where I am wrong. Thanks in advance!

When SC had given the orders under the authority of Justice Khawaja, a controversial figure, to conduct local body elections, I felt relieved that at last SC has done something positive to devolve the powers to the lowest levels which ECP had kept postponing it. At the same time, I had a hunch something was going to go wrong as I have been convinced from their rulings in the past two decades that Supreme Court is really not that supreme; it is a proxy of Shareef family.

When I realized there were going to be 80,000+ candidates contesting elections, I started realizing this would be a huge battle for the state as a whole. Given Pakistan's past elections and the track record of ECP, mistakes were bound to happen and mismanagement was going to occur. I am not surprised to see violence occurring and the rigging taking place.

In addition, the SC had ordered to conduct LB elections in Punjab and Sindh as well. Based on the legislation in these two provinces, the senior leadership is not going to lose much financially; they are still going to hold powers and determine how funds will be distributed. In other words, the LB elections in these two provinces would be an eyewash.

To get to the point, I feel this was a scripted plan by PML-N/ANP/JUI-F to undermine the credibility of KPK government. This was done by staging protests, give threatening statements, and we cannot ignore the media's role in this whole scenario. Meanwhile, we witness PML-N taking a back seat and enjoying the mess they have created.

We also witness in Swat that PMLN,PPP,JUI-F, ANP, QWP, and JI have made alliance against PTI.

My understanding is the purpose of this script is to teach IK a lesson that if you stand up for your rights, you will be taught a lesson.

I may be daydreaming (about the SC connection) but something still is still fishy just like the case of Ayan Ali and Axact case.

Do you agree with this theory? If not, then please explain why not.

Last edited:

Muqadas

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
محترم گنڈاپور صاحب کو شراب خود رانا ثنااللہ نے پلائی
اور پھر معصوم کو پرویز رشید نے ہپناٹائز کیا
احسن اقبال اپنی گاڑی میں پولنگ سٹیشن لے کر گئے اور ان سے ڈبے گن پوائینٹ پر اٹھوائے

ہائے ہمارا بے چارہ معصوم نیک پروین گنڈا پور
CGkzg4KUIAAXIer.jpg:large

Last edited:

stranger

Pakistan ka sub se bara masla ye hai ke hum as a nation (so called nation) bohat hi corrupt hain..... iss main wo shamil nahi jin ke pass koi ikhtiar nahi .... jaisay ghareeb kisan, mazdoor, ya issi tarah sab se mazloom tabqa jis ke pass na taleem hai or na koi buniadi sahoolat.... masla hamaray ashrafia or educated logon ka hai....

ghareeb ko to ye bradri.... kam ilmi.... kuch de dila ker.... dra dhamka ker apnay saath ker lete hain.... wo bechara bhi kia kere... oos ke pass koi or option hi nahi.....

or jo perha likha hai.... ya kisi had tak perha likha hai ya koi ikhtiar rakhta hai.... jaisay sarkari mulazim..... vakeel... judje... doctor.... tajir.... molvi... ya isi tarah ke log.... wo sub se ziada corrupt hain.... har koi kisi na kisi mufad parasti ke tehat kisi na kisi tarah mojooda system ka ghulam hai.... or shaid yehi log hamaray muashray ki tabahi ke zima var bhi.....

ye system itna mazboot hai ke iss ko tabdeel kerne ke liay bohat ziada time, or himet chahiay.... or ye itna asaan kaam nahi....

humaray pass sirf 3 options hain..... jo jaisa hai waisa rehne dia jaay... (most realistic and probably the only option we truly have)... doosra yehi ke ahista ahista iss system ko change kerne ke liay log khud ko theek kerna shuru ker dain... for example media ya vakeel ya civil society apni islah ker le or ghalat ko ghalat kehna shuru ker de (least possible)....

or last option ke khooni inqelab aay (only possible solution)... laikin iss main bhi nuqsan Pakistan ka kionke iss se anti-Pakistan forces ko khul ker khailnay ka moka mil jaay ga....

baki aap ki baat se itefaq iss had tak keh koi bhi tabdeeli nahi chahta kionke sub hi iss system ke beneficiary hain... kia army... kia politicians... kia media.. or kia judiciary... sub ke sub hi mufad parast tolay

Last edited:

desan

President (40k+ posts)
PTI would have gotten many more seats, but this Status Quo is quite cunning in thwarting the best managed and well planned system...

They will never go for re-elections as the meagre success they received through creation of well planned chaos will go in vain.

صحرائی

میں نشے میں تها مجهے نہیں پتہ تها بیلٹ باکس کو گهر لے جانا دهاندلی ہوتی ورنہ میں وہی ٹهپے لگا لیتا ، گنڈا پور

:lol::lol::lol:

mnalam49

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mera khayal hai keh is mein PTI key ki itni ghalti nahin jitni kee uski natijriba kari hai.. PTI key log barey jazbati hain...usko apna har mukhalif dushman nazar ata hai...woh accept nahin kartey keh poling station mein unkey mukhalif vote bhi ho saktey hain.. mein ney khud notice keya hai jab woh poling station jatey hain to har mukhalif key khub hooting kartey hian...uskey MPA waghera to ziada tar new hain kabhi assembly gayey nahin hain aur na kabhi pata tha keh election mein un logon kee limitation keya thi jiss kee waja sey un logon sey yeh itni bari ghalti ho gayee...mein nahin samajhta keh PTI ney dhandli kee hai bus missmanaged keya hai apni natajriba kari sari...isi leyey to kehtey hian keh mulk ka bhag daur sanbhalney sey pahley un logon ko KPK mein training mil gaya hai inshallah ab woh seekh jain gey

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI would have gotten many more seats, but this Status Quo is quite cunning in thwarting the best managed and well planned system...

They will never go for re-elections as the meagre success they received through creation of well planned chaos will go in vain.

Well agreed!

I hope their stupid script goes into trash can Insha'Allah.

علی امین گنڈا کے خلاف ایف آئی آر کے مندرجات پڑھ کے آزاد پولیس کے ترانے گانے والے حضرات اس معاملہ میں آزاد اور خود مختار پولیس کے کردار پر تھوڑی سی روشنی مار دیں اور ساتھ ہی کچھ روشنی امین گنڈا صاحب کے کردار پہ ڈال دیں تو مشکور ہوں گا ۔

Last edited:

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yaar idher swabi mei asad qaiser and co ne dhandli aise ki ke nawaz sharif and co sharmajayenge. Yaar jab hum log khud dhandli karte hai tu dusro pe q aitheraz karte hai. Yaar m really disappointed. Pti is not going the way it was supposed to be. Imran khan ki mehnat ko chand chote logo ne sari bazar kharab kardia

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)
Yaar idher swabi mei asad qaiser and co ne dhandli aise ki ke nawaz sharif and co sharmajayenge. Yaar jab hum log khud dhandli karte hai tu dusro pe q aitheraz karte hai. Yaar m really disappointed. Pti is not going the way it was supposed to be. Imran khan ki mehnat ko chand chote logo ne sari bazar kharab kardia

There is no doubt about PTI's own weaknesses. Many of the places were where PTI was contesting against PTI. For the meantime, I am not discussing who has won or who has lost. My judgement is based on the poll-day and post-poll activities by the anti-PTI parties. The way things have played up point towards something else; hence, I presented my theory.
The Swat alliance I talked about occurred after the polls were completed and I gave this as an example to say that all parties have ganged up against PTI at a broader level. It shows again (after dharna) who is with the status-quo and who is not.

ali-raj

Punjabi ki misal.

JO Boley, Oye Bovaa Kholaey.

It shows typical mindset of a Punjabi , and all the people of Pakistan, especially Punjab Follow this Misal to the end. Thats why, Imran Khan is in problem. He is the one who is asking & working for change, but others don't want to change. They Don't want anyone else to change anything for them.

Another Urdu Misal
Konway key Mandaq

Those are happy to live in a well, and who ever tries to get out of the well, others start pulling its leg.

This is Pakistan in whole. So don't expect anyting special. this is another story, if some how IK pulled off some miracle, then these Konway Key Mandaq will be the first to take the benefit from it. Lots of patwaris or KPK are happy when their work is done without rishwat, but becomes sad and start cursing PTI /IK , if they see a chance of bribe pass away in front of their eyes.

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
There is no doubt about PTI's own weaknesses. Many of the places were where PTI was contesting against PTI. For the meantime, I am not discussing who has won or who has lost. My judgement is based on the poll-day and post-poll activities by the anti-PTI parties. The way things have played up point towards something else; hence, I presented my theory.
The Swat alliance I talked about occurred after the polls were completed and I gave this as an example to say that all parties have ganged up against PTI at a broader level. It shows again (after dharna) who is with the status-quo and who is not.
Offcourse they r supposed to do that. That was wat Ik did against others. I mean u cannot put every blame on others. Pti made blunders. U accuse other of corruption, rigging and incompetence. Then u shouldnt do that stuff urselves. This is sheer hypocrisy

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)
Offcourse they r supposed to do that. That was wat Ik did against others. I mean u cannot put every blame on others. Pti made blunders. U accuse other of corruption, rigging and incompetence. Then u shouldnt do that stuff urselves. This is sheer hypocrisy

Never have I said PTI is a party of angels. There have been places where PTI must have done rigging. If they have, then they need to be punished and I am certain the other parties are going to bring evidence. So, I am not being hypocrite about it as I am sure like majority of PTI supporters are going to agree that there shall be no rigging from any side including from PTI; if anyone found from PTI, he/she needs to be punished. There shall not be any doubt about it.
Very rightly, the opponents are going to cash in the weaknesses one has which they are doing it. But to say PTI conducted rigging the way Noon League (in cahoots with judiciary) conducted systematic rigging is a baloney; this is the claim the opponents are making. PTI could have done at a district level and in a few seats and that is IF they had done it to begin with; I am not providing justification for it. Neither is IK justifying it which is why he has given the allowance to ECP to go all out against the people who were responsible for rigging unlike NS. There were 80,000 candidates contesting; how in the world would anyone manage to do systematic rigging? It is almost impossible. There were roughly 800 constituencies in 2013 elections compared to 80,000 here. And NS had to do rigging only in 20-40 constituencies to minimize PTI's strength as opposition.

Respect

I agree but one thing to say PTI should not let this go where ever there have been irregularities in district and tensil positions re elections should be held. I pray there are 100 odd seats 25 from each party including PTI then boooommmmm re elections and inshallah we will teach them a lesson.

ahmedjadoon

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
What are latest results of Local government election KPK 2015?

What are the latest party positions in local government election KPK 2015? Also share any reports of independents joining any political parties.

imtiazahmed

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: What are latest results of Local government election KPK 2015?

A sane analysis. I had said almost the same on this forum, but the forum is full of zindabad and murdabad so the sincerity was lost somewhere in between. I cannot say for sure if SC was part and parcel of this cunning political maneuvre but the results obtained point finger to this hunch. In that, PTI's dhandli (which is the core issue for them) stand to nullify 2013 election as a whole has sustained drastically a set back. PML-N has no problem if PTI continues to rule KPK for the remaining three years period. They know very well Imran Khan cannot produce miracle in this province. Morever, eating their own words so excessively will produce a downslide in popularity.

In all fairness, PTI appears to have lost its case before judicial commission and that's the bottom line.

Altaf Lutfi

سیاست حصولِ اقتدار کا کھیل ھے اور ھر سیاستدان نے اوکھلی میں سر دیا ھوتا ھے، عمران خان نے تو اکٹھے چار پانچ اوکھلیوں میں سر پھنسایا ھوا ھے، اُسے موصلوں کا کیا ڈر ؟ پھر یہ بھی ھے کہ عمران خان کا اپنی عوامی مقبولیت پر اعتماد اتنا گہرا ھے کہ الیکشن کے نام سے ھی وہ ناچنے لگ جاتا ھے کہ مزا آےؑ گا، جیسے ھی مخالفین نے دھاندلی، دھاندلی کا شور مچایا، عمران کا دل ایک بار پھر الیکشن کے تصور سے جھوم اُٹھا اور اس نے اعلان بھی کر دیا، جس بات کو مخالفین "ٹف ٹایؑم" خیال کر رھے ھیں، وہ عمران خان کے لیے ایک اور پِک نِک ھے