WAKE UP PAKISTANIS , INDIA IS NOT STEALING YOUR WATER!!!

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
gazoomartian said:
pakbaaz said:
This shows that the Pakistani Media is more free than the Indian one.
Its absolutely a myth in India that ISI and Pak Army is the main player,
which is not entirely true.
You can see Pakistani Media regarding Mumbai Attacks.
Pakistan has not blocked any and I mean any Indian channel.
Pakistan is showing Indian Movies in cinemas. Which proves ISI
is not influencing as It is preceived in India.

On the other hand,
India has blocked Pakistani channels.
Idian media gets dictation from the indian Govt/Establishment when
it comes to foreign policy matters.

I wish this water issue is solved on tables as soon as possible
otherwise minority of fanatics on BOTH sides are keenly waiting to act.
Sadly, India is trying to avoid talks which will lead both of us to no where except
destruction. India need to behave responsibly and realistically.

I wish peace pervail.

Peace for the world!
Ameen

India sirf jootey ki baat sunta table per muzakrat nahee. Send PAF to bomb all dams, they will listen. No negotiations with the terrorists.

nepali should come here and talk. I will tell you my personal experience in when I was in Kathmandi in 1972, its gross and its hilarious for us
To GAZOOOOOOO,
FYI, I am not Nepali don't go by my id. I have been to ktm too and lived there for sometime. Usually who seeks gross things always finds them everywhere. When I was in Nepal I found only beauty around me. I have beautiful memories of Nepal and its people. You seem to garner lots of courage inside your house, locked inside your room in SECULAR Canada. If you are so brave then why not come to Pakistan or India and bomb the damn yourself.

Just we did it to Pakistan in 1971 and had 90,000 POW ... Pakistani should remember the history. War is not the solution of any problem and Pakistan can only bomb Pakistan not out side of Pakistan. Pakistani army has killed more Pakistani citizen the any other enemy.( It is on record)

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
digitalzygot1 said:
STOP POSTING LOADS OF BS NP

thats in her blood, cant help it [hilar]

So when you are going to bomb India? any time frame/?ETA?
It has been 63 years and you could not free Kashmir.. India split the Pakistan in 4 days and made Bangladesh.. Did you learn any lesson?if not wait for few more month.. your Pakistani media predicts that Baluchistan will be independent within a year.All I can say is WAR is not the solution.NO TO WAR Peace..peace and Peace.

pakbaaz

Citizen
IndiaGuy said:
Nepali Pandit said:
gazoomartian said:
pakbaaz said:
This shows that the Pakistani Media is more free than the Indian one.
Its absolutely a myth in India that ISI and Pak Army is the main player,
which is not entirely true.
You can see Pakistani Media regarding Mumbai Attacks.
Pakistan has not blocked any and I mean any Indian channel.
Pakistan is showing Indian Movies in cinemas. Which proves ISI
is not influencing as It is preceived in India.

On the other hand,
India has blocked Pakistani channels.
Idian media gets dictation from the indian Govt/Establishment when
it comes to foreign policy matters.

I wish this water issue is solved on tables as soon as possible
otherwise minority of fanatics on BOTH sides are keenly waiting to act.
Sadly, India is trying to avoid talks which will lead both of us to no where except
destruction. India need to behave responsibly and realistically.

I wish peace pervail.

Peace for the world!
Ameen

India sirf jootey ki baat sunta table per muzakrat nahee. Send PAF to bomb all dams, they will listen. No negotiations with the terrorists.

nepali should come here and talk. I will tell you my personal experience in when I was in Kathmandi in 1972, its gross and its hilarious for us
To GAZOOOOOOO,
FYI, I am not Nepali don't go by my id. I have been to ktm too and lived there for sometime. Usually who seeks gross things always finds them everywhere. When I was in Nepal I found only beauty around me. I have beautiful memories of Nepal and its people. You seem to garner lots of courage inside your house, locked inside your room in SECULAR Canada. If you are so brave then why not come to Pakistan or India and bomb the damn yourself.

Just we did it to Pakistan in 1971 and had 90,000 POW ... Pakistani should remember the history. War is not the solution of any problem and Pakistan can only bomb Pakistan not out side of Pakistan. Pakistani army has killed more Pakistani citizen the any other enemy.( It is on record)

First, in 1971, Pak Army was not fighting with the Indian army. Indian army attacked East Pakistan from all around on unprepared and unawar Pak Army. Pak army was still fighting and resisting this enormous offensive of Indian Army. Pak army had to surrender because of lack of supply and because of its General.

So, India was successful because they attacked from the back.

Peeth per waar ker k buhat khush ho rahain.
cowards.

ha.