WAKE UP PAKISTANIS , INDIA IS NOT STEALING YOUR WATER!!!

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
You Pakistanis are too emotional. Someone was commenting that they should bomb the Indian dams. People like zaid hamid and some politicians are crying every day on tv that India is stealing water. No one wants proof, you guys are ready to jump off the cliffs just on information base on heresy.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk-kbSKoyOg[/video]

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
You Pakistanis are too emotional. Someone was commenting that they should bomb the Indian dams. People like zaid hamid and some politicians are crying every day on tv that India is stealing water. No one wants proof, you guys are ready to jump off the cliffs just on information base on heresy.

water is not a issue for pakistanis.I remember one paki politician said about them
that If politician/people has been asked for option for water problem solution

option 1. go war with india
option 2. preserve water,make dams,don't waste on luxury

most of them will go for OPTION 1

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:

Good Job Pandit. you are doing great job educating Pakistani.
Keep it Up:)

Psycho

MPA (400+ posts)
Our leader lies on Water Issue

Baglihar Dam --- We lost case in world bank but our leader do lie to us by making false statement, You can read below from wiki ..how our leader were sleeping on Baglihar Dam

Baglihar Dam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Design Controversy and Verdict

After construction began in 1999, Pakistan claimed that design parameters of Baglihar project violated the Indus Water Treaty (full text) of 1960. The Indus Water Treaty provided India with exclusive control over three eastern rivers while granting Pakistan exclusive control to three western rivers, including Chenab River. However it contained provisions for India to establish river-run power projects with limited reservoir capacity and flow control needed for feasible power generation. Availing this provision India established several run-of-the-river projects, with Pakistan objecting to these. Also in the case of the Baglihar and Kishan-Ganga projects, Pakistan claimed that some design parameters were too lax than were needed for feasible power generation and provided India with excessive ability to accelerate, decelerate or block flow of the river, thus giving India a strategic leverage in times of political tension or war.
During 1999-2004 India and Pakistan held several rounds of talks on the design of projects, but could not reach an agreement. After failure of talks on January 18, 2005, Pakistan raised six objections to the World Bank, a broker and signatory of Indus Water Treaty. In April 2005 the World Bank determined the Pakistani claim as a Difference, a classification between the less serious Question and more serious Dispute, and in May 2005 appointed Professor Raymond Lafitte, a Swiss civil engineer, to adjudicate the difference.
Lafitte declared his final verdict on February 12, 2007, in which he upheld some minor objections of Pakistan, declaring that poundage capacity be reduced by 13.5%, height of dam structure be reduced by 1.5 meter and power intake tunnels be raised by 3 meters, thereby limiting some flow control capabilities of the earlier design.

However he rejected Pakistani objections on height and gated control of spillway declaring these conformed to engineering norms of the day. India had already offered Pakistan similar minor adjustments for it to drop its objection.

The Indus Waters Treaty of 1960 divided the Indus river into which the Chenab flows between the two countries and bars India from interfering with the flow into Pakistan while allowing it to generate electricity. However the key issue that any dam constructed by India should be strictly run of the mill was rejected. Pakistan government expressed its disappointment at the final outcome. Both parties (India and Pakistan) have already agreed that they will abide by the final verdict.

The verdict acknowledged India's right to construct 'gated spillways' under Indus water treaty 1960.The report allowed pondage of 32.58 MCM as against India's demand for 37.5 MCM. The report also recommended to reduce the height of freeboard from 4.5 m to 3.0 m.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Its very essential for survival that we bomb all the damn dams. This seems be to Indian manufactured video to offset cry of water crisis in Pakistan

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
I don't think they will wake up. Their army has given them powerful sleeping pill. Pak ARMY needs an Enemy.

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
Its very essential for survival that we bomb all the damn dams. This seems be to Indian manufactured video to offset cry of water crisis in Pakistan

There is no water "crisis", only Intelligence crisis. Perhaps shortage India has shortage too.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
The voilation by India on the accord are ovivios from the past history and there is nothing to explain any more.

We must struggle for the Kashmir independence as per UNO resolutions, and that's way we can restore our water shortages.

napali padit dont ppok ur nose in our affaires go and just have a look in ur nepal what is going on there tum appni nak ko india pakistan say alg rakhoo maan na maan main tayra mehman what the hell u r doing here even if u write a millions articles in indias favour u will never get refugie states in india so keep away and tumhara mounh or masoor ki dall
url]

pakbaaz

Citizen
This shows that the Pakistani Media is more free than the Indian one.
Its absolutely a myth in India that ISI and Pak Army is the main player,
which is not entirely true.
You can see Pakistani Media regarding Mumbai Attacks.
Pakistan has not blocked any and I mean any Indian channel.
Pakistan is showing Indian Movies in cinemas. Which proves ISI
is not influencing as It is preceived in India.

On the other hand,
India has blocked Pakistani channels.
Idian media gets dictation from the indian Govt/Establishment when
it comes to foreign policy matters.

I wish this water issue is solved on tables as soon as possible
otherwise minority of fanatics on BOTH sides are keenly waiting to act.
Sadly, India is trying to avoid talks which will lead both of us to no where except
destruction. India need to behave responsibly and realistically.

I wish peace pervail.

Peace for the world!
Ameen

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
The Hindues narrowmindness always proved in the history. They are only concerns about their benefits on the cost of others.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
pakbaaz said:

On the other hand,

Sadly, India is trying to avoid talks which will lead both of us to no where except

I wish peace pervail.

Peace for the world!
Ameen

India sirf jootey ki baat sunta table per muzakrat nahee. Send PAF to bomb all dams, they will listen. No negotiations with the terrorists.

nepali should come here and talk. I will tell you my personal experience in when I was in Kathmandi in 1972, its gross and its hilarious for us

pakbaaz

Citizen
Just a quick comment.

Please, dont use the word Hindu to target. In fact, word "Indian"
should be used if u want.

First,
I am a Muslim and every muslim knows that ISLAM doent allow
to target any other religion.

Second,
Hindus is the biggest minority in Pakistan and our flag is the
witness that We hv promised equal respect and diginity for
muslims and non-muslims, entirely in accordance to ISLAM.

smiles,

pakbaaz

Citizen
IndiaGuy said:
Nepali Pandit said:

Good Job Pandit. you are doing great job educating Pakistani.
Keep it Up:)

Probably, Indus Water Treaty is not being voilated
but
India has blocked our water at very peaks of our requirement resulting
in enormous damage to our agri-production and ultimately economy.
This is what Pakistanis are pointing out as "Water Terrorism" where India
uses its water control power to indict loss to Pakistan.

Observations regarding Indian water blockage are un-deneyable.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
pakbaaz said:

On the other hand,

I wish peace pervail.

Peace for the world!
Ameen

India sirf jootey ki baat sunta table per muzakrat nahee. Send PAF to bomb all dams, they will listen. No negotiations with the terrorists.

nepali should come here and talk. I will tell you my personal experience in when I was in Kathmandi in 1972, its gross and its hilarious for us
To GAZOOOOOOO,
FYI, I am not Nepali don't go by my id. I have been to ktm too and lived there for sometime. Usually who seeks gross things always finds them everywhere. When I was in Nepal I found only beauty around me. I have beautiful memories of Nepal and its people. You seem to garner lots of courage inside your house, locked inside your room in SECULAR Canada. If you are so brave then why not come to Pakistan or India and bomb the damn yourself.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
nadeem butt said:
napali padit dont ppok ur nose in our affaires go and just have a look in ur nepal what is going on there tum appni nak ko india pakistan say alg rakhoo maan na maan main tayra mehman what the hell u r doing here even if u write a millions articles in indias favour u will never get refugie states in india so keep away and tumhara mounh or masoor ki dall
url]

FYI, I am not Nepali, don't go by my ID. I have a bad habit of poking my nose in other's affair. When it concerns India or Hindu or even Indian Muslim or other Indian minorities it falls inside my realm. I like dall don't you?

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
pakbaaz said:

On the other hand,

I wish peace pervail.

Peace for the world!
Ameen

I agree Pakistan is becoming more democratic and I can seen progress being made in lots of areas. You made some valid remarks.
I wish peace prevail too.

Peace for the world!

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
rahat said:
The Hindues narrowmindness always proved in the history. They are only concerns about their benefits on the cost of others.

what is wrong if hindus are concerned about their benefits.
whole world operate on this principal.

are you living on any other principal?what history you are talking about.
who is killing his own people with drones for money/aid??????

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
rahat said:
The voilation by India on the accord are ovivios from the past history and there is nothing to explain any more.

We must struggle for the Kashmir independence as per UNO resolutions, and that's way we can restore our water shortages.

so you need kashmir only for water????kashmiri will not fall under ur trap.
if there will be any implementation on UNO resolution ,it will be on pak's kashmir too.
and for sure they will seek independence too from pak.what you have given them.they are atleast 50 yr behind than indian side.

first there will be Independence of tibet & Baluchistan and next ????

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
There are movement in dozens of Indian provinces for independence. India should liberate them first. The Kasmir is under their illegal occupation and voilstion of UNO resolution.
It clearly eleborate how much India care about the world and they only think about their benefits on the cost of others.

This approach will be defeated in near future and Kashmir will liberated from their illegal occupation.