wagha border:terrorist had gave a bomb jacket before 5 hours attack

Sn Sunny

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
خفیہ ایجنسی اور دفاعی ادارے چیخ چیخ کر کہہ رہے ہیں کہ ہندوستان کی ایجنسی راء واہگہ بارڈر دهماکے میں ملوث هے .
مگر مجال هے کہ نورے کا کوئی پالتو وزیر یا مشیر ایک بیان ہی دے دے ہندوستان کے خلاف .
کیوں دےدیں بیان وہ انکے آقا کا چینی اور سٹیل مل کا دهنده هے بهائی .
دهنده هے پر گنده هے

x1374210_85631217.jpg.pagespeed.ic.un967PyN3S.jpg

http://e.dunya.com.pk/detail.php?date=2014-11-06&edition=LHR&id=1374210_85631217

MAK-THE-ONE

MPA (400+ posts)
That,s why our ISI is best or top in the world even government,economic is worst

بھیا جی اوپر والے صاحب "" ہمیں سب پتہ ہوتا ہے "" طنزیہ کہہ رہے ہیں

آپ غالبا ان کے کہنے کا مطلب نہیں سمجھے

Sn Sunny

Han humay sab petha hotha aur yahan thak k ye khabir 5 din pela kisay akbhar mei ayee thee aur pmln ko be sab petha honay k bawojood hindu k agenda pay chal rhee ha k kisay thara pakistani logo mei apnay mulk sy ithni nafarath paida kar de jai k hum log pir sy india k sath joor jai

بھیا جی اوپر والے صاحب "" ہمیں سب پتہ ہوتا ہے "" طنزیہ کہہ رہے ہیں

آپ غالبا ان کے کہنے کا مطلب نہیں سمجھے

Last edited:

PESTONJI SODADARUWALA

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
That,s why our ISI is best or top in the world even government,economic is worst

this is really very smart and commendable performance shown by i.s.i. and pak army the no. one army and spy agency of the world .

this is known as in local dialect "doodh ka doodh paani ka paani " i mean milk of milk and water of water . everything open and clear as a solved puzzle .

that is why world powers fear i.s.i. . i have never heard or seen such a smart spy agency , they cracked the conspiracy within 12 hours of the accident . this may be the reason why world powers are against no. one army of the world.

Sn Sunny

thanks goodness you didn,t write about our government
this is really very smart and commendable performance shown by i.s.i. and pak army the no. one army and spy agency of the world .

this is known as in local dialect "doodh ka doodh paani ka paani " i mean milk of milk and water of water . everything open and clear as a solved puzzle .

that is why world powers fear i.s.i. . i have never heard or seen such a smart spy agency , they cracked the conspiracy within 12 hours of the accident . this may be the reason why world powers are against no. one army of the world.

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)

is this a joke or you really mean all this you have written??

terrorists apna kaam kar ki chalay gai aur hamari ISI yahee kahti rah gai ki aik terrroist ni bomb ka masala bnaya, dusra group chicken li kar aya... tesray ni aag lagai...

sab ni mil ki bomb karhai khai aur zooor si paaad mari to dhamaka hoo gia....

PESTONJI SODADARUWALA

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
is this a joke or you really mean all this you have written??

terrorists apna kaam kar ki chalay gai aur hamari ISI yahee kahti rah gai ki aik terrroist ni bomb ka masala bnaya, dusra group chicken li kar aya... tesray ni aag lagai...

sab ni mil ki bomb karhai khai aur zooor si paaad mari to dhamaka hoo gia....

why ? i am damn serious , now you be serious ? if you are liberal fascis , then it's o'k'

can't you see doodh ka doodh aur paani ka paani kar ke duniya ke samne patak diya .

one must appreciate how quickly they cracked the case , look at the precision of events and detail they got from the raw operator .

they even intercepted the calls which says aadha kaam ho gaya , they deciphered even where was the indian raw team which was monitoring the events , how was their mood , how was enthusiasm in raw team .they even got the type of cloth raw team was wearing .
they unearthed the sequence of events , how many men were there ,whole operation has been wide opened by genius i.s.i.
i am amazed at the capacity of i.s.i. , this is why pakistani army and i.s.i. is no. one in the world.
looking at the professional expertise now pakistan will be safe .

aap to khud hi samajhdaar hai.

Last edited:

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
why ? i am damn serious , now you be serious ? if you are liberal fascis , then it's o'k'

can't you see doodh ka doodh aur paani ka paani kar ke duniya ke samne patak diya .

one must appreciate how quickly they cracked the case , look at the precision of events and detail they got from the raw operator .

they even intercepted the calls which says aadha kaam ho gaya , they deciphered even where was the indian raw team which was monitoring the events , how was their mood , how was enthusiasm in raw team .they even got the type of cloth raw team was wearing .
they unearthed the sequence of events , how many men were there ,whole operation has been wide opened by genius i.s.i.
i am amazed at the capacity of i.s.i. , this is why pakistani army and i.s.i. is no. one in the world.
looking at the professional expertise now pakistan will be safe .

aap to khud hi samajhdaar hai.

abay itni hi achi thi ISI to bomb blast honay si pahlay kun ni pata chala un ko....

Blast to hoo gia... log bhi mar gai... ab jo chat pati kahanian banani hain bana lo, kisi ni konsa confirm karna hi :D

abay itni hi achi thi ISI to bomb blast honay si pahlay kun ni pata chala un ko....

Blast to hoo gia... log bhi mar gai... ab jo chat pati kahanian banani hain bana lo, kisi ni konsa confirm karna hi :D

i.s.i. is number .one spy organization ,they have single handedly beaten russia , freed 8 muslim nations which were under gulami of russia , only i.s.i. has ensured that nobody can raise an eyebrow against pakistan . i.s.i. is only obstacle in the path of india ,otherwise pakistan would have been finished by now . this is the only bullwork which is stopping kuffars from making muslims their slaves .

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
i.s.i. is number .one spy organization ,they have single handedly beaten russia , freed 8 muslim nations which were under gulami of russia , only i.s.i. has ensured that nobody can raise an eyebrow against pakistan . i.s.i. is only obstacle in the path of india ,otherwise pakistan would have been finished by now . this is the only bullwork which is stopping kuffars from making muslims their slaves .

and then you woke up....

ISI and FIA chief should be terminated and put them behind bars for their poor performance

why are you against i.s.i. ? do you support pmln ?

this is i.s.i. which trained kashmiri mujahidin and provided them ammunition for the jehad in kashmir , they have successfully done many covert actions and bombing in india sabotaging the indian army in kashmir ,they operated pro pakistan khalistan movement . i.s.i. trained mujahid attacked bombay city in 2008 and showed indians how brave a muslim can be hindus could not control ten i.s.i. boys for three days . so you should be proud of operational capacity of i.s.i.

Sn Sunny

plz jagthay rho kyu k aj humera mulk ka ye hal humeri sonay ke waja sy ho rha

Pakistan's Punjab government has formed a joint investigation team to probe the Wagah suicide attack. It will submit its report in the next three days.

Home Minister Shuja Khanzada Monday said the probe team, comprising representatives of Chenab Rangers, Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), Counter Terrorism Department, Special Branch and Punjab Police, will look for possible security lapses that allowed the suicide bomber to reach the venue, Dawn online reported Tuesday.

He admitted that the authorities were warned Oct 31 of a terrorist attack in Lahore and that Wagah border was among the possible targets.

The information, he claimed, had been conveyed in time to the Rangers under whose jurisdiction the Wagah parade ground falls.

In light of the information, two dozen more police personnel were deputed to the joint check post of Rangers and police.

The minister said that it was not yet clear how the bomber managed to reach the spot after dodging the joint check post and a couple of pickets on the way. He did not rule out the involvement of a foreign hand.

Punjab government spokesman Syed Zaeem Qadri said that the enthusiasm of the people during the flag-lowering ceremony Monday was proof of the fact that the nation had rejected the terrorist act and was supporting the army.

At least 60 people were killed and over 110 injured Sunday when a suicide bomber blew himself up near the Wagah border.
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/439552/wagah-attack-findings-submitted-three.html

Last edited:

Sn Sunny

Intelligence agencies had warned of possible attack in Wagah Border earlier today

????? ????? ????? ??? ?????? ????? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??
????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ??? ????? ?? ????????? ??? ?????? ???? ??

??? ??? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????? ?? ????? ??
?? ? ?? ??? ????

ISI and FIA chief should be terminated and put them behind bars for their poor performance