Visiting NYU Professor & Director Center on Int'l Cooperation blocked from Lahore Cantt.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
shabash oay shabash....... i just posted a tweet and you were able to declare me a hindu without even holding me whether its circumcised or not
Oh did I call you hindu ??? .... Is it so bad to call someone hindu that you are so offended??? BTW does hindu sound an abuse to you ?

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Any Pakistanis allowed in US cantonments? Try taking a trip down to Fort Knox, or Fort Benning and lets see how they receive Pakistanis, academics or not.

Khilai Makhlooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fort Benning

Will_Bite

Fort Knox & Fort Benning as the name says are prohibited Military posts/bases not towns !

95_634534580280658750_65_565641.jpg

Last edited:

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)
LOL so this gorra gulam is apparently telling us that we have no right to restrict the movement of a gora inside our own country. How brown people even dare to do that.
Wakhra khabba bani phir rha goron ka

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
stargazer

Tell me one country where Military has cordoned off a significant portion of city under the name "CANTONMENT" with wedding halls, shopping plazas, restaurant, theme parks etc etc which otherwise is used daily by several thousands people entering and exiting.

Though, safe & Secure "Military Base" is a norm where yes entry and exit is strictly prohibited and only allowed if authorized.

Nawazcophansi76

Yanks just accepted our request for "Military Education & Training" so be careful ?
Tell me about ONE country where there has been so much of terrorism and they have been able to clear the country of it??