Violent Mob Attacked Ahmadiyya Place of Worship in Sialkot

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
یہ بہت غلط بات ہے غیر انسانی اور غیر اسلامی ہے
الله اور اسکے رسول نے ایسا کرنے سے منع کیا ہے
مانا آپ کی قادیانیوں کے ساتھ جنگ ہے لیکن اپ جنگ میں بھی کسی کتے کی بھی عبادت گاہ نہی تباہ کی جاسکتی ، یہ رسول الله کا حکم ہے
الله تعالیٰ قران کریم میں فرماتے ہیں

Soorah Haj

اگر اللہ لوگوں کو ایک دوسرے کے ذریعے دفع نہ کرتا رہے تو خانقاہیں اور گرجا اور معبد اور مسجدیں، جن میں اللہ کا کثرت سے نام لیا جاتا ہے، سب مسمار کر ڈالی جائیں اللہ ضرور اُن لوگوں کی مدد کرے گا جو اس کی مدد کریں گے اللہ بڑا طاقتور اور زبردست ہے (40

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You do Support them , the way you talk. Inbox me your tel.No. will talk you in Detail .
i said i dont support terrorist but if ahmadis have problems in one city they can just change their city inside pakistan.They will pay thousands of euros to smugler who can send them to europe but will not move to another city and set a small business there.Who stops ahmadis who have problems to go to chitral or gilgit or skardu areas where no one even know what ahmadi faith is ???

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Its not a matter of if you agree or disagree with the sate, If state makes it illegal to call it a masjid then you have to abide by it.
But if you still want to call it a masjid, its your choice.

Well I don't see how you can abide by the state's ruling that they are non-Muslims and hence their mosques can't be called mosques if you yourself don't personally think that they are non-Muslims as well.... I am sure most people who have issues with Qadiyanis have those issues because of their personal views... we are not that law abiding otherwise that just because the state said so we would follow it...lolz...

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well I don't see how you can abide by the state's ruling that they are non-Muslims and hence their mosques can't be called mosques if you yourself don't personally think that they are non-Muslims as well.... I am sure most people who have issues with Qadiyanis have those issues because of their personal views... we are not that law abiding otherwise that just because the state said so we would follow it...lolz...
Personally you can call them any thing but electronic and print media and other government departments cant call them muslims and their place of worship a mosque. even if you don't have any issues with them.