https://twitter.com/x/status/1000469430848155650
DeJhmaRX0AEJ9vR.jpg

DeJhnZHXcAAnnCP.jpg

DeJhoRqWkAAYO3r.jpg

DeJho4vX4AIqldm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ConcernedPaki

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not really. Noon league is very strong in Gujranwala, Sheikhupura, Kasur, Okara and Faisalabad. I'm expecting PTI will fight tooth and nail in Lahore. But there are 50-60 seats where noon league is clearly ahead. PTI has the advantage that it can get 30 seats in KP + Fata. Overall, I expect PTI to win more seats than noon league. But the real question for me is if PTI can manage to win Punjab CM slot.

Of course, this can all change in the coming days depending on
1) Strength of PTI's election campaign
2) There are rumors that many electables will prefer to contest as independents rather than take noon league's ticket. That may further dent noon league. These people will then go with whoever has a plurality of NA seats

ConcernedPaki

Minister (2k+ posts)
Being the real idiot that he is, NS really shot himself in the foot by maligning army for orchestrating Mumbai attacks. I'm hoping that he gets walloped in North Punjab in Rawalpindi, Attock, Chakwal and Jhelum districts and adjoining areas. This is the martial belt of Punjab and will hopefully deal him a severe blow.

Last edited:

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Not really. Noon league is very strong in Gujranwala, Sheikhupura, Kasur, Okara and Faisalabad. I'm expecting PTI will fight tooth and nail in Lahore. But there are 50-60 seats where noon league is clearly ahead. PTI has the advantage that it can get 30 seats in KP + Fata. Overall, I expect PTI to win more seats than noon league. But the real question for me is if PTI can manage to win Punjab CM slot.

2) There are rumors that many electables will prefer to contest as independents rather than take noon league's ticket. That may further dent noon league. These people will then go with whoever has a plurality of NA seats
64 is good number to start with..........the exodus has started wait for interim Govt for the final blow.......agreed that independents will be the make or break party therefore Ch Nisar is the kingspin

ConcernedPaki

Minister (2k+ posts)
64 is good number to start with..........the exodus has started wait for interim Govt for the final blow.......agreed that independents will be the make or break party therefore Ch Nisar is the kingspin
You are expecting all these candidates to win. That's a fatal assumption. In some cases, the difference between the winning candidate from noon league and the runner up was 30k+. In addition, some of these people will contest as independents after they are denied PTI tickets. If PTI managed to win 64 seats from Punjab, I can tell you right now that they will form the next federal government. Independents are still the key. There could be as many as 50 independents!

Last edited:

Imran is the best

Councller (250+ posts)
Pti will win majority even people are fed up of pmln no electricity no gas no hospital no schools high corruption no jobs, NS attack against army attack against judiciary canidates are leaving daily. Finally pmln is out the corrupt mafia only corrupt and uneducated support these type of parties

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I have saved your thread as favorite behen jee. I will really like to discuss it with you after Elections. Will You ???? (just yes or No Please)

PIND-WALA

Being the real idiot that he is, NS really shot himself in the foot by maligning army for orchestrating Mumbai attacks. I'm hoping that he gets walloped in North Punjab in Rawalpindi, Attock, Chakwal and Jhelum districts and adjoining areas. This is the martial belt of Punjab and will hopefully deal him a severe blow.
If we add south Punjab to it , then PTI should be able to manage more seats in Punjab than PMLN. Although its still dependent on Candidate selection and many other variables, But I am almost sure that SS will not have the kind of control on RO's he had in 2013 to manage the election for him. So at this moment , it is PTI's election to lose.

Jarnaili

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Pti will win majority even people are fed up of pmln no electricity no gas no hospital no schools high corruption no jobs, NS attack against army attack against judiciary canidates are leaving daily. Finally pmln is out the corrupt mafia only corrupt and uneducated support these type of parties

loton ke dum par naya pakistan .:D:D:D

Pakistan2017

An optimistic analysis.

bik74

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
It will be a success even if PTI wins 2/3 of the above. That will be about 40 seats.

This does not include Lahore, Pindi, Islamabad, Multan, Sialkot... where PTI is capable of getting another 10 to 20 seats.

Seats from Faisalabad and Gujranwala will be a bonus. PTI should take 5 seats from here depending how well they manage the electable.

PMLQ will get a few seats from Gujrat and Jehlum.

60 plus seats from Punjab means PIT should form the Government. This is not a dream but a very possible reality.

Last missing step is the final wave of Pakistan Khan.

jaggu

MPA (400+ posts)
It will be a success even if PTI wins 2/3 of the above. That will be about 40 seats.

This does not include Lahore, Pindi, Islamabad, Multan, Sialkot... where PTI is capable of getting another 10 to 20 seats.

Seats from Faisalabad and Gujranwala will be a bonus. PTI should take 5 seats from here depending how well they manage the electable.

"PMLQ will get a few seats from Gujrat and Jehlum"

60 plus seats from Punjab means PIT should form the Government. This is not a dream but a very possible reality.

Last missing step is the final wave of Pakistan Khan.

I see what that assumption is based upon. I respectfully disagree! Ch bros are done for, it's all for the Khan's taking. I recently had the chance to spend some time in Pak, in my home district of Gujrat in particular. Although people love Khan, they won't just give their precious vote to any lallu panju, who somehow (with money ?) acquired a certain position in the party and managed to get the party ticket (ok that was 2013). Khan has to really play smart here. He has a real chance in these traditionally 'electable always wins' areas. Vet the newly inducted candidates and give party ticket regardless of their previous association with PPP or Noon.
Better yet, IK should have his people reach more electables with a good reputation and ask them to join PTI, they probably already are doing this in the background. I hope they are.

PS Easier said than done though.
https://www.siasat.pk/forums/thread...-not-to-leave-party-if-refused-ticket.627899/

Last edited:

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
All looks good but there is long, hard battle ahead. The tentacles of the corrupt system are everywhere, so unrooting the corrupt will not be as easy as it may appear. Let's not be presumptuous and smug about an 'imminent' victory, and work intelligently and methodically to win this war.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Woh ahmakon ke fouj hoti hai jo jung se phele hi fateh ka jashan manati hai. Phele fateh haasil kerlo fir jee bhar ke khusiyan manao.

Inshallah jeet hogi, lekin Qablez waqt mana ahmakana rawaiya hai.

G haan tajziya aur debate zuroor karien ,aur jo fil haal mera zaati tajziya hai, PTI ki bohat bhetar position hai is waqt Punjab mein jo 2013 mein thi. Lekin andhay jahil abhi bi bohat ghoom rahe hai Punjab meinm aur Punjab mein majority lena abhi bi is waqt kante daar muqabala hai, lekin election tak depend kerta hai ke yeh jo do bandron ki jodi hai Nawaz aur Maryam aur PMLN ko mazeed kitna nuksaan pouncha thi ha aur agar in ko saza hoti hai ke nahi.

Aur ofcourse PTI ke election campaign mein kitna ubhar ana shuru hota hai.

And as always bohat log main cheez bhol rahe hai ke PTI soobai party nahi hai. It doesn't need to sweep Punjab to form a govt. KPK mein inshallah is dafa bohat acha result anay ki umeed hai, Karachi, Sind aur Balouchistan se bi seats jeetne ka acha imkaan hai aur waha bi zor dena chaiye. So combining seats from all 4 provinces PTI inshallah should be in a position to form a govt.

Sindh unfortunately will once again go to PPP wahan bhi kam jahilon ki kaami nahi hai aur nah hi PTI ne kuch khaas kaam kiya hai. central aur north Punjab mein abhi yeh Metro buses aur trains ka nasha uthar raha hai, Sirf South Punjab mein is waqt haqiqi tour pe PTI ki dominance hai.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
loton ke dum par naya pakistan .:D:D:D
I think we should not let their confidence shatter at this time. Let them fly high.

Jab PMLN Punjab mein aur wafaq mein 10 saal loton ki hukumat ker sakti hai to jab doosron ki baari aathi hai to rona kyun aa jata hai ?

And once again when in rome do as the romans do, either convert the system to a presidential system and put up any candidate, infact put Shobaz< Na'ahel and Zardaku as one candidate Vs Imran Khan and when the vote is between them and IK, IK will win a landslide victory 365 days of the year

But unfortunately we have a disabled and retarted form of electable democracy that Zia introduced with his non party elections and then Ganju strengthened it, so the game has to be played according to these rules

Like the saying goes

Hate the game, not the playa' ;)