Victory for Pakistan, as it gets stay over $6B fine in Riko Deck case

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why don't we work with them and let them extract the gold. They need security and our job is to provide it for them.
Baluchistan Government has to take some initiatives............
As per my information, due to rarely availble water, its not commercially viable........But in any case, it is to be started by Baluchistan Goverment..............If they want to do it by themselves or with federal assistance or they want to lease..........

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Simple question, how come Pakistan isn't trying to extract this precious gold, especially since we have an honest leader. How come IK isn't doing anything. I pay the dam $6B and work on extracting the gold myself

The same question can be asking about drilling petroleum... And the answer to is that drilling is an expensive investment and chances are 50/50.

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Simple question, how come Pakistan isn't trying to extract this precious gold, especially since we have an honest leader. How come IK isn't doing anything. I pay the dam $6B and work on extracting the gold myself
I think they gave the contract to a Chinese firm. that is why rekodig is angry.

disgusted

What was the role of mahachootia Iktikhar Ch in this episode? How did he get a Baluchistan domicile? Haw was Qazi Easy Paisa appointed CJ Baluchistan High court directly from the streets? The biggest mafia in Pakistan is the judiciary. A judge in Sindh molested a woman in the official chamber and to date no action has been taken. It is time to scrap this antedeluvian system. Fazal Shaitan and his accomplices are not interested in Sharia laws. It is for the people to rise and proclaim their Muslim identity.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Corrupt Judges created lot of problems to state of Pakistan but our media produced them as hero.
Few corrupt Generals Politicians Bar are accomplishing them so they are untouchable.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
As per my knowledge, Ch Iftikhar was very intelligent student. First he tried to pass BA from Baluchistan University, then he came to Lahore and finally passed his BA by parts.
Because of this he became Lawyer and then Judge from Baluchistan despite his family was not from Baluchistan.
No doubt this person took revenge from Pakistan for his failures.

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)
Because the matter is in court and not settled yet.

back to the future

According to resources 25 % money had to be deposited and an undertaking is to be given within one month that If the decision is unfavourable Pakistan will accept it
The propaganda machine of govt is really smart

back to the future

Govt propaganda is basically based on deception

today one sohail Bhatti was disclosing that inrannkhans personal Rashid Khan has been nominated at the board of directors of nine govt companies as director
IHC had today order his removal from ptv board