Very Sad to see Shahram Tarakai and Atif Khan in off the record

yahyakhan100

MPA (400+ posts)
EPTI49PXsAInPx7

I'm a die-hard PTI supporter, still believe in IK and PTI but I don't know why is IK doing all these things, why is he going after honest, selfless and hardcore PTI people like Shahram and Atif unilaterally instead of talking to them. I'm afraid that such actions will demoralise a lot of us. Please share your thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is a internal war brewing between pindi and Islamabad. Islamabad just took out 3 for betraying it. The three stooges were caught cheating on Islamabad with Pindi.

baichanrooh

Councller (250+ posts)
remember most people in pakistan are money and power hungry there must be a reason for i to take this decision only he knows why he did what he did but i can tell you onething even in pti very few might be sincere to the cause and country the rest are all railu kattas infact pakistan may kon mulq say mukhlis hay yahan to away ka away hi bigra hoa hay

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
remember most people in pakistan are money and power hungry there must be a reason for i to take this decision only he knows why he did what he did but i can tell you onething even in pti very few might be sincere to the cause and country the rest are all railu kattas infact pakistan may kon mulq say mukhlis hay yahan to away ka away hi bigra hoa hay
Or he could be misinformed about them because they're standing against a "status quo" within the cabinet? Perhaps the stance they took was principled?
If anyone deserved to carry the vision of IK in KP, it'd be Atif. It's a shame he lost the NA seat to Haider because most of his constituency is die hard ANP voters who used to sell their votes for 500, now for a selfie with anp's boses. They are a very think minority but they congregated in his constituency. He is a very capable man and that's just fact.

PIND-WALA

I think it's has lot to do with power groups within the party. Right now Pervez Khattak is strong and close to IK so they kicked them out.

RasageerLohar

MPA (400+ posts)
There is something called discipline. IK made the right call. If you break the rules you have to pay.
If these people had issues, they should have talked to IK directly and not try to start their own group.

Missa Kaswal

MPA (400+ posts)
aleem Khan ko aap ahbaab bhool rehe hein.....Lahore ki PTI ki tanzeem saazi mein vital role tha us ka...Asad Umar ko hafeez sheikh ne, fawad ko firdous ashiq ne replace Kia....ab ye dono..shayad power corridors ka Nasha hota hi aisa hai.... Khan ko in dono see baat zaroor karni chahiye thi

Imran the legend

I'm a die-hard PTI supporter, still believe in IK and PTI but I don't know why is IK doing all these things, why is he going after honest, selfless and hardcore PTI people like Shahram and Atif unilaterally instead of talking to them. I'm afraid that such actions will demoralise a lot of us. Please share your thoughts.
Bapu gee the problem is media is like always lying the truth is last 6 months atif and 2 others were making groups and meetings. The Intelligence agency’s reports were given to Imran Khan and plus Mahmood was complianining about there meetings and performances. After few times they got warnings from Imran Khan last resort was this action.
If you are Imran khans genuine fan then you wouldn’t listen media propaganda you would trust Imran Khans Justice is Always Fair. Also look at all the Haraam kors which are against pti are liking your thread and comments because they are eniemies

Last edited:

Diesel

There is something called discipline. IK made the right call. If you break the rules you have to pay.
If these people had issues, they should have talked to IK directly and not try to start their own group.
they have talked to IK and IK told them after coming back from Davos will have meeting with them but no meeting took place and without listening their grievances they have been removed from their posts

Diesel

jiss in Hugh Grant Central London may Jemima ki mar raha tha uss din bhi Khan Hamid Meer ko "its our internal issue.." bol raha tha ?
Divorced ke bad Oski apni personal life hai.. To apni farrari naika 420 ki fiqr kar.. Sonna hai wo apne chokedar ke sat garage mein nangi pakri gayi ti

3rd_Umpire

There is a internal war brewing between pindi and Islamabad. Islamabad just took out 3 for betraying it. The three stooges were caught cheating on Islamabad with Pindi.
لوجی' اس بندے کی بےبے کیساتھ پچھلی رات
پھر ساتھ والے بیرک کا خاکروب "جِگ جِگ" کرتے پکڑا گیا ہے ۔ ۔ ۔

Steyn

EPTI49PXsAInPx7

I pity your stupidity. That's all