Very interesting facts about Gen(r) Pervaiz Musharaf by Mujeeb ur Rehman Shami... (Does 'r' stand fo

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
[justin]nukta e nazar - 13th oct 2011 - p2&channel=shoxee0075&archive_id=297365223[/justin]
Often i find Mujeeb ur Rehman Shami giving very sensible analysis...

Last edited by a moderator:

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
what a PML(N) tatttoooo.... a prime minister has a right to divert a passenger flight to save his plump butt from being kicked ..... this man shami is a retart

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
what a PML(N) tatttoooo.... a prime minister has a right to divert a passenger flight to save his plump butt from being kicked ..... this man shami is a retart

not as a prime minister, but as a defense minister, nawazo had 3 ministries back then ;)

sniperkhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

your right. you know its almost funny and sad at the same time how these self-proclaimed 'intellectuals' and 'analysts' go on to theorize, comment and conjecture about someone who gets paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for speaking an hour in front of an audience where a single audience member has more IQ in their toe-nail than these "Shamis", "Mirs", "Minh-@sses" and "Nus-R@ts"!

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
[justin]nukta e nazar - 13th oct 2011 - p2&channel=shoxee0075&archive_id=297365223[/justin]
Often i find Mujeeb ur Rehman Shami giving very sensible analysis...

One of the biggest fool person Shami, lota, he available in every government and then start stabbing on same people, with whole he enjoys best privlleages, characterless person.

Just boil eggs and cure your shizofrinia BABE

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

You are takling like a retarted person yourself. Why prime minister would have been kicked ? Only because he fired the Mischevious Cheif of staff who almost disgraced Pakistan in Kargil with his other friends who were involved taking over the power and usurping the rights of the 180 million people just to save his job. The prime Minister was within his rights given by the constitution of pakistan to fired this moron who single handed screwed up the whole nation in kargil advanture. You should be ashamed of the character of this foolish General who is scared to come back to face the pakistani nation.

ehsanali

MPA (400+ posts)
Nawaz is retard he jeopartised the lives of many children and passangers. It was not his private plane

synnyside

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dunia ki tarikh may kabhi isa nahi hua hogha kay head of the army ko doshman mulk India uterny ko kaha jay our pakistan my sary airport band kerdey jay, us bewaqufi ki waja say mulk may 8 sal tuk marshal law laga nawaz sharif say swal kuin nahi kertay, kuin phir say hero bnatay ho, yai mazhabi januniat ka nasha hai yo koi tasoub.

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
Mujeeb-ur-rehman shami is another bi-product of yellow journalisim...

my first impression was alike too.. but i think he is very pro-Pakistan.. especially once i saw him in a programme 'Awam ki adalat' where he gave tough time to Hassan Nisar and Abdul Rauf... :)

Agarwal

Councller (250+ posts)
Nawaz is retard he jeopartised the lives of many children and passangers. It was not his private plane
...........................................................................................................
"High jacker" is the ONE who had a "GUN" in the plane! Musharraf was scary himself while on board and allowed the pilot to land at "Quaid-e-Azam" International Airport; Karachi only when spoken to General Usmani on his cell phone and was assured that "he" is now the man in "power" as Nawaz is arrested!