Vaping or E-cigarettes are as dangerous as smoking a normal cigarette

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In US there are 8 deaths so far related to esmoking.
Its making young generation lungs 80 year old lungs.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am doubted.... Some thing planned compaigne against e.ciggrete..on going cigarette industry earning over Trillions every years. and millions and millions peoples dying becoz of them. Suffering multiple deadly deseases.from centuries....and also harming others coz of smoke...How can e.cigrette harming the lungs more than the already used cigarette??
I am sure this medias reports knowingly running..If two things harming the peoples health and peoples still wants to used..then less harm thing chosed.. Tobacco buring smoke also effected the air.. surroundings..

Democratic

Senator (1k+ posts)
In US there are 8 deaths so far related to esmoking.
Its making young generation lungs 80 year old lungs.
Those 8 deaths were due to a new THC based juice of marijuana extract. Vaping in general is safer than smoking as smoking tobacco exposes one to dozens of carcinogens along with making one vulnerable to Cardiac and Neurological problems but nothing as such has been reported about vaping in clinical studies. Though larger studies are needed to evaluate the effects of vaping on lungs and its safety, for now its a better option than smoking

thinking

As e cigarette going more popular among the peoples..the exisisting tobacco industry in fear... Although I don't favor both..but e.ciggret seems less harming the environment..and non smoker peoples..and less used.. Tobacco base cigarette you have to burn whole once you start..but e.Cig..you can take one or two puff to satisfy your desire..

thinking

For using others drugs in cigarette..no body stop it..Can anyone start banning cigarette becoz it's being used for Heroin..Charas etc??Syringes used for norcotics medicines via injection..Can we stop??