USMLE advice needed

UFC2015

Voter (50+ posts)
I wanted to ask for advice on highly recommended guaranteed USMLE tutors, prep providers or a teacher who has the gift of teaching the worlds toughest medical licensing exam in the most easy to understand, enjoyable style with the right strategy. Something where extremely weak students can vouch for has helped them pass this exam.

A very dear loved one i know failed this exam once after studying on her own for 6 months with a bad score and is now suffering from depression, self doubt and loss of confidence. She struggled hard to complete her MBBS from Pakistan but after failing this exam, is now thinking of just giving up and doing something else in life.

I don't want her to give up this easily just because she failed the exam once. I understand that she must be feeling down right now after spending 6 months trying to study for this exam and in the end failing badly. But i feel there must be some tutor out there who knows how to prepare weak students and help them pass this exam.

Will be grateful for people's tips, referrals, guidance, suggestions

Jjjames

Maybe medical isn't for her. USMLE exam is pretty hard, not only she needs to pass but she also needs to get certain number to be able to apply in Universities.

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Life doesn't come with a guarantee or a warranty.

YouTube has lots of study methods but in the end it is
just hard work and ignore everything in life, Cut off from the rest of the world.

Study Routine helps, time to get up eat and sleep and so on.
Don't have any fear, No surrender no defeat, do or die attitude

Cut yourself off from Television , Newspapers, Internet, Friends, Family, life problems close yourself in a room, study to a point where you don't know if its day or night.

There are also study books, videos, sample test try them all.

A teacher can only guide you, will not sit with you 16 hour days every day, only you will sit with yourself for 16 hours everyday.

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I wanted to ask for advice on highly recommended guaranteed USMLE tutors, prep providers or a teacher who has the gift of teaching the worlds toughest medical licensing exam in the most easy to understand, enjoyable style with the right strategy. Something where extremely weak students can vouch for has helped them pass this exam.

A very dear loved one i know failed this exam once after studying on her own for 6 months with a bad score and is now suffering from depression, self doubt and loss of confidence. She struggled hard to complete her MBBS from Pakistan but after failing this exam, is now thinking of just giving up and doing something else in life.

I don't want her to give up this easily just because she failed the exam once. I understand that she must be feeling down right now after spending 6 months trying to study for this exam and in the end failing badly. But i feel there must be some tutor out there who knows how to prepare weak students and help them pass this exam.

R u a doctor

abdlsy

Life doesn't come with a guarantee or a warranty.

YouTube has lots of study methods but in the end it is
just hard work and ignore everything in life, Cut off from the rest of the world.

Study Routine helps, time to get up eat and sleep and so on.
Don't have any fear, No surrender no defeat, do or die attitude

Cut yourself off from Television , Newspapers, Internet, Friends, Family, life problems close yourself in a room, study to a point where you don't know if its day or night.

There are also study books, videos, sample test try them all.

A teacher can only guide you, will not sit with you 16 hour days every day, only you will sit with yourself for 16 hours everyday.
R u a doctor

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
these days it is tougher to get a suitable visa then the right grades. Schools favor green cards or citizens.
Whether you are in US or Pakistan, most doctors study medicine to either get money or get married to rich/green cards holders.
My advice for success is to study surah takasur and then start your preparation.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Are you a doctor? Iam in pak army. I thought we got along for many years on this forum. Nicely baat kurroe dost.
You tried to ask a question I just answered. Being in the Army doesn't give you any leeway. Half my family is in the army, so what?

abdlsy

You tried to ask a question I just answered. Being in the Army doesn't give you any leeway. Half my family is in the army, so what?
Are you butumeez i wrote to you in text english and you asked me hope you are not a doctor so i replied with all respect why so much rage?

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)

Language, hard work and good tutor

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Now iam doubting your comprehension where i said army has leeway. Dont do this
You should also doubt your writing skills. You're supposed to be an educated member of the armed forces and you write stuff like "R u a doctor"
And if you weren't expecting any leeway then why would you even mention it?

abdlsy

You should also doubt your writing skills. You're supposed to be an educated member of the armed forces and you write stuff like "R u a doctor"
And if you weren't expecting any leeway then why would you even mention it?
Hey frustrated sir u asked me its ur quote hope you are not a doctor? Unquote. Are you on amphetamines cool it down. Its ok. But no butumeezi maybe my english not upto the par. My language is urdu. You are an adult why so disrespectful n argumental. Why cool down. Relax no big deal. Be NICE

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Hey frustrated sir u asked me its ur quote hope you are not a doctor? Unquote. Are you on amphetamines cool it down. Its ok. But no butumeezi maybe my english not upto the par. My language is urdu. You are an adult why so disrespectful n argumental. Why cool down. Relax no big deal. Be NICE
I'm chill as a pill jack.
You're the one who came in all heavy handed with are you a doctor crap!
So I responded just the same way back. So if you can't take it, don't dish it out! ?

abdlsy

I'm chill as a pill jack.
You're the one who came in all heavy handed with are you a doctor crap!
So I responded just the same way back. So if you can't take it, don't dish it out! ?
Keeya pagal hoegaya reason i asked u if u r a doctor was you responded to thread starter that YOU AGAIN so i assumed you must have advised the thread starter before and you are doctor. hein keeya issue hae u r so irritated n rough speak nicely be nice.by the way you are NOT chilling at all. We argued in the past too. You seems very irritated frustrated in your replies. Is it amphetamine use, bipolar issues. Hope u dont talk in this tone to ur family or outsiders. Its an issue. Khair enjoy ur issues. Iam not responding to you anymore one little question if u r a doctor respectfully. You targeted me if i know english and refuse to respect onwards. Ok papu khush rahoe. Laikin next time zurra respect sae ik puppo

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)

Tutor won't help her much... Best thing to do is to find a study partner who she can study with daily, for hours and hours... Studying with a study partner will keep her motivated. Its not easy test.

Ask her to download UWorld and go through it.