Usman Buzdar story of Honesty part 4 - Imran Riaz

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Buzdar will remain CM as long as 'Jaadoogarni' is in Bani Gala. Our PM thinks that he will not remain PM if he annoyed 'Jaadoogarni'.

Hussain1967

I do not expect a logical response from you, of course you will think in this matter, jadoo, khalai makhlook, Nawaz Nasha etc etc
You will know this after some time and you will repent that you supported 'jadoogarni' because of IK. I will then remind you at that time. I know very well how much logical you are.

Hussain1967

IK kay pass 'L' inquiry paree hai. He will never go against jadoogarni's recommendation. Otherwise, his government will fall. Laanat aisay aqeeday par.

stargazer

You will know this after some time and you will repent that you supported 'jadoogarni' because of IK. I will then remind you at that time. I know very well how much logical you are.
Yes Jadoogarnee in Raiwind was a big lesson in those matters for me. When will you find out??

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Buzdar will remain CM as long as 'Jaadoogarni' is in Bani Gala. Our PM thinks that he will not remain PM if he annoyed 'Jaadoogarni'.
IK kay pass 'L' inquiry paree hai. He will never go against jadoogarni's recommendation. Otherwise, his government will fall. Laanat aisay aqeeday par.
Patwari mantra : Nawaz hai to Pakistan hai, Shabaz hai to Punjab hai. Is ke ilawa hum ko kuch manzoor nahi hai

Respect

IK chose him even when he was chosen many spoke against it, still haven't understood what IK saw in him. Ever since he was chosen just bad news.

iltaf

I could not digest Buzdar after 6 months of his appointment but IK is still approving by ignoring lots of capable people inside PTI.

These things really make me wonder if IK is making such decisions or is rather told to do so ?

A small exmaple, in my company, I do have a few such employees (quiet and less capable) but I keep them far away from critical and major software projects but rather keep them busy with small things (because I oppose firing of my employees) and in cases of zero progress for an year, then show them the door.

Cheeko

Minister (2k+ posts)
I could not digest Buzdar after 6 months of his appointment but IK is still approving by ignoring lots of capable people inside PTI.

These things really make me wonder if IK is making such decisions or is rather told to do so ?

A small exmaple, in my company, I do have a few such employees (quiet and less capable) but I keep them far away from critical and major software projects but rather keep them busy with small things (because I oppose firing of my employees) and in cases of zero progress for an year, then show them the door.
????

Okay okay so name one person in PTI Punjab who is more capable than Buzdar ?

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
Propose an alternative which make you happy with detail plan and targets that a new CM should delivered.
He's doing alot of work which many don't see living in the city.

you not doing ahsan keeping less productive staff, Allah is awarding you 10times for each staff.

iltaf

Propose an alternative which make you happy with detail plan and targets that a new CM should delivered.
He's doing alot of work which many don't see living in the city.

you not doing ahsan keeping less productive staff, Allah is awarding you 10times for each staff.

Dear, PM IK is not an angel and all of his decisions are not verses of Quran. We PTI supporters are not Jiyalas/Patwaris to defend every blunder of the party. If you ask me, or anyone here to suggest names or plan, thats not a reasonable argument.

A few things as per my opinion:
District administration,
Pricing control,
Town planning,
Police culture,
Health reforms,
Education etc. etc.

are all provincial subjects after 18th amendment.

Secondly, I gave an example of my company regarding governance / administration, so stay calm and chill as only I and Allah knows whether I am doing ahsaan or not.