Useless March If ......

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I hope some guys read me here and think on it seriously before PTI loses everything and the only chance we got is also lost.
If the march is going to be against the government, , i.e. Nawaz chor hay, Zardari ghaddar hay, Molana Diesel hay etc etc, trust me, not a single iota will change in Pakistan, on the contrary, Rana Sana ullah will thrash them to an extent that PTI will be another PAT and IK will be the next Tahir ul Qadri.
PTI, IK and supporters need to understand that this march should have only one agenda and that is ask ARMY why they did not obey the orders of then Prime Minister and why they keep interfering in politics. Attack FOUJ directly and push them to wall, show them that people hate them, show them that even if they go in their homes and barracks, they will face the consequences. Only then, this march may bring something, otherwise, mark my words, if they follow the same pattern as in 2014, it will bring nothing. It will only suck the momentum out of their movement, the people will get tired of all the mantra and PTI will be sidelined for next elections. Even though it is pretty clear that those who removed PTI and IK will never allow PTI forming next government, otherwise, what is the use of this all. But at least by keeping the pressure on those who has real authority, PTI can gather enough piece of the pie to stay relevant.

stranger

jis traeeqay se riasti taqat ka istemal kia ja raha hai.. hairat to mujhay oon per hai jo ab bhi pur aman rehne ki baat ker rehe hain.... yaad rakho ye zulm kabhi bhi khatam nahi ho ga agar yoon hi pur aman ehe to.. iss ka wahid ilaj.. khoon ka badla khoon... jis tareeqay se police aurton ko tang ker rehi hai oosi trah se in ke gharon main ghus ker in ki aurton se karo.. ye aik gutter system hai or gutter ki safai ke liay gutter main to uterna hi paray ga

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I hope some guys read me here and think on it seriously before PTI loses everything and the only chance we got is also lost.
If the march is going to be against the government, , i.e. Nawaz chor hay, Zardari ghaddar hay, Molana Diesel hay etc etc, trust me, not a single iota will change in Pakistan, on the contrary, Rana Sana ullah will thrash them to an extent that PTI will be another PAT and IK will be the next Tahir ul Qadri.
PTI, IK and supporters need to understand that this march should have only one agenda and that is ask ARMY why they did not obey the orders of then Prime Minister and why they keep interfering in politics. Attack FOUJ directly and push them to wall, show them that people hate them, show them that even if they go in their homes and barracks, they will face the consequences. Only then, this march may bring something, otherwise, mark my words, if they follow the same pattern as in 2014, it will bring nothing. It will only suck the momentum out of their movement, the people will get tired of all the mantra and PTI will be sidelined for next elections. Even though it is pretty clear that those who removed PTI and IK will never allow PTI forming next government, otherwise, what is the use of this all. But at least by keeping the pressure on those who has real authority, PTI can gather enough piece of the pie to stay relevant.
lol....nice try

samkhan

پاک فوج امریکہ اور اسکے غلام نواز اور زرداری کی سہولت کار ہے. فوج کی مرضی کہ بغیر کوئی اندرونی اور بیرونی سازش کامیاب نہیں ہوسکتی

جب تک اس فوج کی قیادت اپنی سوچ نہیں بدلتی یا انہیں ڈنڈے کہ زور پر اپنی سوچ بدلنے پر مجبور نہیں کیا جاتا پاکستانی میں کوئی تبدیلی نہیں آسکتی

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
That's the dumbest shit I've read all year and trust me with the amount of patwaris here, there is a lot of dumb shit making its rounds in this place

I can only be thankful you're not a leader of any kind nor do you have any power or influence over any decisions.

I suggest next time you have bright spark idea like the people rebel and attack it's own armed forces, keep it to yourself, rather than share it here and be known a fool.

Not against the army. The lower-level army has nothing to do with anything. The march must be against those sitting at the top level in the GHQ. Follow what the Turkish people did to keep them under control. Right now these bastards are the biggest Mafia. Control them and everything will be alright

samisam

قادیانی باجوہ پاکستان کے خلاف پاکستان کی افواج کے خلاف پاکستان کے ایٹمی اثاثوں کے خلاف سازش کررہا ہے قادیانی باجوے کا اصل مشن اصل سازش ہے پاکستان جی افواج کو عوام کے سامنے لاکر خانہ جنگی کرانا اور پھر اس خانہ جنگی کے نتیجے میں پاکستان کے ایٹمی اثاثے امریکہ کے حوالے کرنا چار پانچ جرنیل اس سازش میں شامل ہیں

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
I strongly suspect that you are an Indian social media activist who is impersonating a Pakistani. You are a traitor because this is not a way to discuss our future with our army. You are trying to sow the seeds of hatred and ambiguity among people on siasat.pk. Your shit will never be accepted because you are trying to convince a very small number of expat Pakistanis who populate this forum. 22.5 crores are with their Army.

We have our differences and we want our difference solved so that Army and masses can be on the same page. When time comes Pak Army will see their people stand side by side in front of the enemies . We will crush you and your country to tethers InshaAllah.

Kavalier

That's the dumbest shit I've read all year and trust me with the amount of patwaris here, there is a lot of dumb shit making its rounds in this place

I can only be thankful you're not a leader of any kind nor do you have any power or influence over any decisions.

I suggest next time you have bright spark idea like the people rebel and attack it's own armed forces, keep it to yourself, rather than share it here and be known a fool.

and mark my words, in the end, if PTI survives, IK will also come to this conclusion. I won't say that then I would be a better leader than IK but I definitely know what I am talking about.
By the way, what is your take on Fouj and its role so far? Aren't you one of those who always kept lauding Bajwa and fouj as long as they were screwing other politicians? Were they then wrong, or are they now right?

Kavalier

I strongly suspect that you are an Indian social media activist who is impersonating a Pakistani. You are a traitor because this is not a way to discuss our future with our army. You are trying to sow the seeds of hatred and ambiguity among people on siasat.pk. Your shit will never be accepted because you are trying to convince a very small number of expat Pakistanis who populate this forum. 22.5 crores are with their Army.

We have our differences and we want our difference solved so that Army and masses can be on the same page. When time comes Pak Army will see their people stand side by side in front of the enemies . We will crush you and your country to tethers InshaAllah.

Bro, I am used to this Ghaddar and traitor and Indian thing. By the grace of Allah, I am not only a Pakistani, deeply rooted in Pakistan, but I can't say enough on this forum that 90% of my family is in armed forces, on all possible ranks, from lowest to highest. I hail from a place, where almost all the people are either in armed forces or defense employees. But this does not mean that I should not say what is right, as IK says, "Kiya mayn koi ghulam hoon" that I should only promote that what ISPR and fouj wants. If they have wrongs, and if they pose themselves as saviors, then it is my duty, as a responsible citizen, to mention it and to call a spade a spade.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bro, I am used to this Ghaddar and traitor and Indian thing. By the grace of Allah, I am not only a Pakistani, deeply rooted in Pakistan, but I can't say enough on this forum that 90% of my family is in armed forces, on all possible ranks, from lowest to highest. I hail from a place, where almost all the people are either in armed forces or defense employees. But this does not mean that I should not say what is right, as IK says, "Kiya mayn koi ghulam hoon" that I should only promote that what ISPR and fouj wants. If they have wrongs, and if they pose themselves as saviors, then it is my duty, as a responsible citizen, to mention it and to call a spade a spade.
Your choice of words say otherwise. The gist of your comment is not towards a positive discussion with the army. I have reservations and seriously, I never advocate their actions. But I don't why I smell something fishy in your comments.

Kavalier

Your choice of words say otherwise. The gist of your comment is not towards a positive discussion with the army. I have reservations and seriously, I never advocate their actions. But I don't why I smell something fishy in your comments.
because you do not want to see the reality in its face.

Respect

Attacking Generals such as Bajwa head on and make it PTI vs Baja would be wrong move. We all know he is involved, now and then IK mentions them saying stay neutral. I think this is best strategy. Unless Bajwa directly comes out against PTI then he should e put into his place.

A direct conflict between IK and bajwa will benefit PDM, USA and India. That is what PDM wants IK to do and make it a battle between PTI and Bajwa.

Don't get me wrong pressure should be put on Bajwa but that can be done by social media and mainstream media.

You said that PTI cannot come back to power, and stay relevant. If they wanted to stay relevant they just have to sit back and do no long March and allow imported govt to carry on doing there crap governenece. And they will automatically be kicked out without PTI help, but sitting back and doing nothing could lead the country too bankruptcy.

The whole point of this is free and fair elections not stay relevant for PTI.

Basically to summarise this right now focus on PDM, and social media attack Bajwa, and if Bajwa is not being neutral then speak out against him as well.

This is not 2014 dharna the govt then was stronger, the parliament was stronger. But it is the opposite, it is about Azadi from being boot polishers of US. As for parliament now no decision making and country going towards bankruptcy. The dynamics are different.