Useless March If ......

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
lol....nice try
What do you think now? Hope you (and many others like you) understood now my point that in the end IK and PTI will go for the same line, but till that time it would be too late. Establishment and Govt have consolidated their positions, public is more or less getting uninterested now, what have PTI gained? Now they are trying to call the real culprits, still indirectly and hints, but this would hardly bring anything now, with nearly no momentum in comparison to the first days of ouster.

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
What do you think now? Hope you (and many others like you) understood now my point that in the end IK and PTI will go for the same line, but till that time it would be too late. Establishment and Govt have consolidated their positions, public is more or less getting uninterested now, what have PTI gained? Now they are trying to call the real culprits, still indirectly and hints, but this would hardly bring anything now, with nearly no momentum in comparison to the first days of ouster.
bottom line is Imran is not a revolutionary like Mao etc. unfortunately our geography is such that we cannot deal with something like when Mao was fighting the kuomintang/Kai-shek who had western support. If Imran was to instigate something against pindi, he'd be arrested. PTI doesnt have anybody behind him to fill his shoes, Ali Muhammad Khan would be my favorite, but position wise its SMQ who will make PTI nothing more than PMLQ. I like him for his Raymond Davis stand, but big beneficiary of this system. will not upset the apple cart.

Just like India took advantage in the erstwhile EP. If Army is distracted by internal conflict. AK and maybe even Sialkot gets threatened. Some rogue taliban elements want to see what they can grab out of KP. And Iran would not mind an adventure in Balochistan. Every successful revolution has outside support Chinese (USSR falling out was later), American (French support). Chinese communist party is no longer the part of Mao. They are the ultimate baniya, why would they support IK when SS/NS/AZ are willing to do business with them. PTI would have to get china on board to even think about such an adventure. In a vaccum I would say rename GHQ to bastille and storm it. Dont live in a vaccum though.