US President Trump telephones PM Imran Khan after contacting Modi

Salazar67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I know Modi’s India is strong economically however, PMIK diplomacy put modi on back foot first time in last 30 years. Modi started a danger game but he’s scared now.
Now imagine the wanker, prisoner of Azkaban aka kot lakhpat the purchee reading GAWAAL Mundee School of graduate urrff LOHAAR traitor could do what OUR OXFORD GRADUATE PM HAS DONE SO FAR?

AGAINST DARK SKINNED TEA BOY WITH MASTER STROKE COMPARISON TO HITLER? MADE INTO A TREND ON TWITTER?

NOW MODI TEABOY KNOWS WHO IS PLAYING ON THE OTHER SIDE IS A JEDI MASTER OF CRICKET CAPTAIN IK.
TEA ANYONE?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I know Modi’s India is strong economically however, PMIK diplomacy put modi on back foot first time in last 30 years. Modi started a danger game but he’s scared now.

Modi still thought that IK would also follow the same 'Pus pusi' diplomacy like the past Ganjas, Zardari or even Benazir govt used to do but 'Khan Tu Dunu haath aur phair du kay Endia Kay peechay pargaya' ... Even Endians and Modi are shocked by super active diplomacy of Khan..

He didn't let FM do the diplomacy but himself telephoned every important and concern head of state and convinced majority of them apart from France against Endia.

And Endia should also know that if war starts, unlike past coward rulers, Khan would take the war till end without listening to US or other powers.

Bajwa's extension is part of this strategy that Bajwa is too much obedient to IK having maximum synchronization between two.

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Their economy is bigger due to their size but I am skeptical if it's strong right now. They have been caught fudging their GDP data, under reporting unemployment etc. They have same problem China had 30 years ago but are they capable of becoming an industrial power house like China? I don't think so even though they invented the internet and space travel 6000 years ago.

ramu

Councller (250+ posts)

Lefty

Minister (2k+ posts)
جب کرفیو اُٹھ جاے گا تو وہ ناروال کا ارسطو بولے گا کہ اس کا فیصلہ تو میاں سانپ کی حکومت میں ہی ہو چکا تھا