"US Pakistan Deal can't go Public, It will Remain Secret " - US State Department.

Saadbaloch

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: US Pakistan Deal can't go Public, It will Remain Secret - US State Department.

I am going to stand by my post that Pakistani army has turned half of the country into fools.:angry_smile:

And your Army pushed over 900 Million Peoples into Deep Poverty every 3rd Child is Malnutritioned over 70% of Population lives just on 70 cents per day over 500 Million peoples have no access to proper toilet and over 80% have no access to clean drinking water, your Army turned your country into a psychos and each n every one lives under threat of Pakistan, your Army sucks the blood of Poor Hindus and then threatens and kill the Minorities from Occupied Kashmir to Manipur n inbetween, Your Army turned india into World biggest Weapons buyer and in result it turned India into a poverty Factory and now there are more Poors then all the African countries put together.

Saadbaloch

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: US Pakistan Deal can't go Public, It will Remain Secret - US State Department.

Mark My Words, Is Ka Hisab Us Din Ho Ga.

Mark My Words, Is Ka Hisab Us Din Ho Ga ?????? Yeh kis Chawal maari hai ???? Seriously you really need to see the doctor I meant Veterinary Doctor.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

You are a Hindu Indian why you always disguise as some kind of Pakistani patriot who speaks always in favour of Pakistan ???? Get a Life you Slumdog I can smell you all the way to my home from you SLum in Mumbai.

[MENTION=13871]Unicorn[/MENTION]

icon_thank.gif
icon_thank.gif
icon_thank.gif
icon_thank.gif
icon_thank.gif
icon_thank.gif
icon_thank.gif
icon_thank.gif
icon_thank.gif
icon_thank.gif
icon_thank.gif
icon_thank.gif
icon_thank.gif
icon_thank.gif
icon_thank.gif
icon_thank.gif
icon_thank.gif
icon_thank.gif
icon_thank.gif
icon_thank.gif
icon_thank.gif
icon_thank.gif
icon_thank.gif
icon_thank.gif
icon_thank.gif
icon_thank.gif

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Mark My Words, Is Ka Hisab Us Din Ho Ga ?????? Yeh kis Chawal maari hai ???? Seriously you really need to see the doctor I meant Veterinary Doctor.
Mera Khayal Hae Ap Musalman Hn, What I Just Said Was Ke Is Bohtan Ka Bdla Maen Ap Se '"QAYAMAT'' K Dn Lo Ga! See Ya On Hashr Day!

f4faizoo

MPA (400+ posts)

I am going to stand by my post that Pakistani army has turned half of the country into fools.:angry_smile:

na.....its the other way round........ Pak army has turned indian agencies into fools......... do u know teh real story behind the recent mumbai terrorists saga??? its so funny......... the information & pictures were actually provided to India by the ISI undercover agents........and RAW fell for it..... they released the information to govt & media.........can u think of a bigger humiliation??? first teach ur army & agencies the ABC of covert operations than comment on Pakistan Army......