"US Pakistan Deal can't go Public, It will Remain Secret " - US State Department.

swisspak

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: US Pakistan Deal can't go Public, It will Remain Secret - US State Department.

It has always been a secret only for Pakistani public. Over the 6 decades the Pakistani army has been making fool out of people. At this stage most of the public have turned into fools they will buy anything. The one who oppose army like Asma Jahangir and others are considered as traitors by the fools and generals are laughing there heads out all the way to Swiss Banks. I might as well laugh to:lol:. I wish I could do [hilar] this to the bank too.

raw ne bhi kaise kaise nikammy tattoo paal rakhay hain. no wonder they are always ill prepared!

f4faizoo

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: US Pakistan Deal can't go Public, It will Remain Secret - US State Department.

Ever Heard Of Waheed Kakar Formula? Ever Heard Of Taking A Stance? ABBOTABAD INCIDENT, OKIE THEY REVISED THEIR POLICIES. Salala Check Post? What Was That? Thats Called PIMPING.

Do Read @Unicorn's Comment:

I am against army intervention in politics......be it a kaker formula.......or aslam beg distributing money on passive side....and Ayub, Yahya, Zia & Mush taking the govt by direct intervention......... having said that........ if anyone feels that Keyaani should take over the govt....that would be awarding another shahdaat to PPP........Keyaanis passive stance is the need of the day....... at least someone should let the govt break under its own wait of corruption.............

and @Unicorn.......... he is a comic relief in stressful discussions.......we need a msg on and off for bringing a smile to our lips........;) would anyone plz ask unicorn if their army chief got the much insisted correction in age??? He was getting retired prematurely due to error in age………..lol

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

I am against army intervention in politics......be it a kaker formula.......or aslam beg distributing money on passive side....and Ayub, Yahya, Zia & Mush taking the govt by direct intervention......... having said that........ if anyone feels that Keyaani should take over the govt....that would be awarding another shahdaat to PPP........Keyaanis passive stance is the need of the day....... at least someone should let the govt break under its own wait of corruption.............

and @Unicorn.......... he is a comic relief in stressful discussions.......we need a msg on and off for bringing a smile to our lips........;) would anyone plz ask unicorn if their army chief got the much insisted correction in age??? He was getting retired prematurely due to error in age………..lol

What Kakar Did Was Telling The PM And President To Settle Their Political Dispute At Their Own HOMES. Both Were Told To Resign And ELECTIONS WERE CALLED..
LEAST EVASIVE OF THE MILITARY INTERVENTION. Wrna ZRDRI BETHA He..

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Unocon was finally able to get over the huge embarrasement because of the fiasco created by secret service agency raw, and found some thing which he has no business with to concoct some story.
Bechara!

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

No they are still resting in Pakistan under its army's protection and we expect them to launch operations world wide at any moment at the request of your army.

After Insisting on LIE
I would like to say
" LAA.NTI, MUNAFIQ ENDIYAN"

Saadbaloch

Senator (1k+ posts)

Its RE-EVALUATION Of Scanerio. Har Kisi Ko DALLAR MILAEN GAE! $,$,$,$,$,$,$,$,$
INCLUDING Army Top Guns! Its PARTY TIME FOR These Traitors!
@Unicorn

You are a Hindu Indian why you always disguise as some kind of Pakistani patriot who speaks always in favour of Pakistan ???? Get a Life you Slumdog I can smell you all the way to my home from you SLum in Mumbai.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

You are a Hindu Indian why you always disguise as some kind of Pakistani patriot who speaks always in favour of Pakistan ???? Get a Life you Slumdog I can smell you all the way to my home from you SLum in Mumbai.

Tumhre Khne Se Mean Indian Ho Jaon Ga?
Just Say What I Said Is Wrong..
I Told U Months Before! PAISA PHENK TAMASHA DEKH!

Saadbaloch

Senator (1k+ posts)

No they are still resting in Pakistan under its army's protection and we expect them to launch operations world wide at any moment at the request of your army.

Why you always blame Pakistani Army and our ISI for everything ? but you never proved anything ever but just kept your Billion Hungry SOuls under the impression that every evil is done to them was done by Pakistan, Sonia Gandhi was planted by Pakistan, than Rajiv Gandhi was born and ISI was blamed for that as well I mean how much low can you get ??? But hey we really enjoy that tbh.

And by the way your Army is Proven terrorist whos active service officers were involved in terrorism and were cought red handed remember Prohit ? by the way instead of putting him behind the bar he was sent to Afghanistan to back stab Pakistan by training terrorists. You are cry babies 900 Million Hindus are scared to death by just 180 Million Pakistanis....

You wait until NATO n US leave Afghanistan and we will see how India survives this time.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

he is one of your

Don't Ever Like My Comments Then! Okie! Aur Agr Itna Jhoota Hoon Tou BOLO I LIED! I Told U All MONTHS BEFORE! KHULE GI NATO SUPPLY! SB PAISE LAEN GAE!

Saadbaloch

Senator (1k+ posts)

Tumhre Khne Se Mean Indian Ho Jaon Ga?
Just Say What I Said Is Wrong..
I Told U Months Before! PAISA PHENK TAMASHA DEKH!

You told us Months before ??? ohh ic you mean you are any kind of indian bagwan or Pandit ??? grow up kid every one knew NATO supply will be opened sooner or later no matter what as they have been opened for the last 10 years and now end game is there so whts the point in closing them forever ?

You better look after your 900 Million hungry souls in India you have more problems then anywhere else on the planet so dont poke your nose in our matters....

f4faizoo

MPA (400+ posts)

What Kakar Did Was Telling The PM And President To Settle Their Political Dispute At Their Own HOMES. Both Were Told To Resign And ELECTIONS WERE CALLED..
LEAST EVASIVE OF THE MILITARY INTERVENTION. Wrna ZRDRI BETHA He..

I know what kaker did…….i live in this country……..and i am/was against this kinda intervention.......... we dont need army to settle our political disputes......... Army is a department created for a specific purpose......... which it should serve.......... chowkidar ko gher kay mamilaat main dakhal dynay ka koi ikhteyar nai.......

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

You told us Months before ??? ohh ic you mean you are any kind of indian bagwan or Pandit ??? grow up kid every one knew NATO supply will be opened sooner or later no matter what as they have been opened for the last 10 years and now end game is there so whts the point in closing them forever ?

You better look after your 900 Million hungry souls in India you have more problems then anywhere else on the planet so dont poke your nose in our matters....
Just Shut The Heck Up! Ap Bre UCHALTE The DIFFA-E-PAKISTAN KI SIDE PE. Ab Kesa Feel Hota He? BLINDLY FOLLOW MORONS!

Saadbaloch

Senator (1k+ posts)

Just Shut The Heck Up! Ap Bre UCHALTE The DIFFA-E-PAKISTAN KI SIDE PE. Ab Kesa Feel Hota He? BLINDLY FOLLOW MORONS!

My dear Dalit brother r you high on Cow P-i-s-s today ???? when did I ever mentioned Difa e Pakistan thingee ??? why are u just making fun of yourself here by making stupid comments ? you wish u were never born or were buried alive like other millions of hindu kids each year..... Now get lost.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

My dear Dalit brother r you high on Cow P-i-s-s today ???? when did I ever mentioned Difa e Pakistan thingee ??? why are u just making fun of yourself here by making stupid comments ? you wish u were never born or were buried alive like other millions of hindu kids each year..... Now get lost.

Set Musalman Ho! Bloody RACIST! Agr Men Dalit Hn Tou Tmhaen Tklf? Balochon Ki Krtoten Sun-ni Hn?;)
As For The Rest:
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif

Saadbaloch

Senator (1k+ posts)

Set Musalman Ho! Bloody RACIST! Agr Men Dalit Hn Tou Tmhaen Tklf? Balochon Ki Krtoten Sun-ni Hn?;)
As For The Rest:
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif
bs.gif

We dont low our selves by disguising as Indians on Forums and then abusing India these kind of shameful tactics have been habits of your ancesters as well remember "Munh main Raam Raam baghal main Chhurri" .... Now Get lost amd come again with your real name and country you shameless malnutritioned slumdog.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

We dont low our selves by disguising as Indians on Forums and then abusing India these kind of shameful tactics have been habits of your ancesters as well remember "Munh main Raam Raam baghal main Chhurri" .... Now Get lost amd come again with your real name and country you shameless malnutritioned slumdog.
Mark My Words, Is Ka Hisab Us Din Ho Ga.

Unicorn

Banned

I am going to stand by my post that Pakistani army has turned half of the country into fools.:angry_smile:

Saadbaloch

Senator (1k+ posts)

I am going to stand by my post that Pakistani army has turned half of the country into fools.:angry_smile:

And your Army pushed over 900 Million Peoples into Deep Poverty every 3rd Child is Malnutritioned over 70% of Population lives just on 70 cents per day over 500 Million peoples have no access to proper toilet and over 80% have no access to clean drinking water, your Army turned your country into a psychos and each n every one lives under threat of Pakistan, your Army sucks the blood of Poor Hindus and then threatens and kill the Minorities from Occupied Kashmir to Manipur n inbetween, Your Army turned india into a poverty Factory and now there are more Poors then all the African countries put together.