"US Pakistan Deal can't go Public, It will Remain Secret " - US State Department.

Lodhi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

default.jpg

US Pakistan Deal can't go Public, it will Remain Secret, US State Department spokesperson said US and Pakistan reached a Deal and it will not go Public, According t the spokesperson most of the talk is done and what ever is being done will remain secret. Geo News 10:00 PM.

Last edited by a moderator:

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: US Pakistan Deal can't go Public, It will Remain Secret - US State Department.

US Pakistan Deal can't go Public, it will Remain Secret, US State Department spokesperson said US Pakistan Deal will not go Public, According t the spokesperson most of the talk is done and what ever is being done will remain secret. Geo News 10:00 PM.

Its RE-EVALUATION Of Scanerio. Har Kisi Ko DALLAR MILAEN GAE! $,$,$,$,$,$,$,$,$
INCLUDING Army Top Guns! Its PARTY TIME FOR These Traitors!
[MENTION=13871]Unicorn[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
Re: US Pakistan Deal can't go Public, It will Remain Secret - US State Department.

It has always been a secret only for Pakistani public. Over the 6 decades the Pakistani army has been making fool out of people. At this stage most of the public have turned into fools they will buy anything. The one who oppose army like Asma Jahangir and others are considered as traitors by the fools and generals are laughing there heads out all the way to Swiss Banks. I might as well laugh to:lol:. I wish I could do [hilar] this to the bank too.

f4faizoo

MPA (400+ posts)

It has always been a secret only for Pakistani public. Over the 6 decades the Pakistani army has been making fool out of people. At this stage most of the public have turned into fools they will buy anything. The one who oppose army like Asma Jahangir and others are considered as traitors by the fools and generals are laughing there heads out all the way to Swiss Banks. I might as well laugh to:lol:. I wish I could do [hilar] this to the bank too.

Any fresh news of terrorists entring Mumbai???.........

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Do U Really Think Its Time To Mock SO CALLED ENEMIES? MUNAFIQ HAEN HAMARI ARMY MAEN. AND HYPOCRITES ARE WORSE THAN ENEMIES..

f4faizoo

MPA (400+ posts)

Do U Really Think Its Time To Mock SO CALLED ENEMIES? MUNAFIQ HAEN HAMARI ARMY MAEN. AND HYPOCRITES ARE WORSE THAN ENEMIES..

well......lets hear it from u......army may be short of ideas........to kya karay army??? any suggestions???

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)

not army generals only neechey waley sarey muhib e wattan hain

Unicorn

Banned

No they are still resting in Pakistan under its army's protection and we expect them to launch operations world wide at any moment at the request of your army.

Unicorn

Banned

It does not matter how bad the civilian politicians are always support democracy and insist that army remain subservient to civilians, unless you can come up with a better system.

f4faizoo

MPA (400+ posts)

No they are still resting in Pakistan under its army's protection and we expect them to launch operations world wide at any moment at the request of your army.

But 5 of the guys entering mumbai were found in Lahore Hafeez centre.....selling CDs......i didnt know the army teleported them back on such a short notice......... now get genuine........ arrest someone with a pond of talcum powder and claim it was weapon grade plutonium....... would be a new twist......

Bangash

well......lets hear it from u......army may be short of ideas........to kya karay army??? any suggestions???

Suggestion ke lie Imran khan ke pas jaie

f4faizoo

MPA (400+ posts)

Suggestion ke lie Imran khan ke pas jaie

Imran Khan kay pass jayngay........zaroor jayngay........ but sirf suggestions kay wastay nai........implementation kay wastay bhi.....;)

zeshaan

Pakistani qoom kaa muqadar,
Rahbar joo,choor,dacoo,aoor lutairay ban gaay,jinkoo sirf apni hee parwah hay.

Ghzanfar

MPA (400+ posts)

Freedom of speech and freedom of information (clap)(clap)(clap)

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)

Pakistani qoom kaa muqadar,
Rahbar joo,choor,dacoo,aoor lutairay ban gaay,jinkoo sirf apni hee parwah hay.
kiyani pervaiz musharaff ke naqshe qaddam parr

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Ever Heard Of Waheed Kakar Formula? Ever Heard Of Taking A Stance? ABBOTABAD INCIDENT, OKIE THEY REVISED THEIR POLICIES. Salala Check Post? What Was That? Thats Called PIMPING.

Do Read [MENTION=13871]Unicorn[/MENTION]'s Comment:

It has always been a secret only for Pakistani public. Over the 6 decades the Pakistani army has been making fool out of people. At this stage most of the public have turned into fools they will buy anything. The one who oppose army like Asma Jahangir and others are considered as traitors by the fools and generals are laughing there heads out all the way to Swiss Banks. I might as well laugh to
:lol:
. I wish I could do
[hilar]
this to the bank too.

Scorpion

Banned

US Pakistan Deal can't go Public, it will Remain Secret, US State Department spokesperson said US and Pakistan reached a Deal and it will not go Public, According t the spokesperson most of the talk is done and what ever is being done will remain secret. Geo News 10:00 PM.

Any Deal, which involves GHQ, always remain a secret . . . . Had the americans made a deal with the civil government . . . . Than in that case this ISPR had been the first one to expose the deal . . . . Kiyani ka pait ko haram dollars mubarak . . . .

Unicorn

Banned

Ever Heard Of Waheed Kakar Formula? Ever Heard Of Taking A Stance? ABBOTABAD INCIDENT, OKIE THEY REVISED THEIR POLICIES. Salala Check Post? What Was That? Thats Called PIMPING.

Do Read @Unicorn's Comment:

You have spoken like a true Patriot.