US$3 billion package agreement between UAE and Pakistan

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Shame on you for distorting the facts, this is an investment package. People like you are happy to make this country the slave of IMF and world bank. Pathetic!
Imran khan used to call it bheek you said anything then ...... Do you consider now shame on him for calling it a bheek back then?

Muhammad Jibran

Bheek nahi Qarza ha Woh bhi Mulk ke liay.....Tere jaisay welon berozgaron ke liay Takay economy behtar ho aur tum jaisay bhi kissi Kam per Lago.
Acha ye qarza PML N k door main bheek houti hai or Imran khan k door main qarza or package :) wah munafiqoun

PappuChikna

I am having hard time digesting it.
IK is in Qatar and I dont think UAE and Saudia will stick to their commitments if Pakistan get closer to Qatar. Not sure how is it going to play out.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
IK is in Qatar and I dont think UAE and Saudia will stick to their commitments if Pakistan get closer to Qatar. Not sure how is it going to play out.
No one gives a dam what kind of relationship you have with other countries. They only see what advantage they can get from you.

Look at India and Iran relationship and it does not effect USA at all.

PakistanRoshanMustaqbil

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran khan used to call it bheek you said anything then ...... Do you consider now shame on him for calling it a bheek back then?
That's because it WAS bheek....begging for loans and handouts to be embezzled, laundered and hidden in offshore accounts and overseas properties. This is DIRECT FOREIGN INVESTMENT. No shame required here. The ones who should be ashamed for Pakistan's current situation are incapable of shame; they are basically shameless prostitutes and their day of reckoning is already here.

Muhammad Jibran

That's because it WAS bheek....begging for loans and handouts to be embezzled, laundered and hidden in offshore accounts and overseas properties. This is DIRECT FOREIGN INVESTMENT. No shame required here. The ones who should be ashamed for Pakistan's current situation are incapable of shame; they are basically shameless prostitutes and their day of reckoning is already here.
Lol this is called blind following, when you lose sanity to think like a normal person.

PappuChikna

No one gives a dam what kind of relationship you have with other countries. They only see what advantage they can get from you.

Look at India and Iran relationship and it does not effect USA at all.
It does effect USA a lot..but India buying atomic reactors and making huge defence imports which is making US digest the india iran relations. More importantly, its about having a good foreign policy which is made and implemented by government officials and not in corps commander offices.

Passion76

Senator (1k+ posts)
Itni bheek tou kisi nay nahe mangi hougi , bheek say koe mulk taraqqi nahe karta
Poor man has to ask for help from tiny nations due to the previous RULE of DAKOOS, PIMPS and prostitutes who RAPED PAKISTAN and it's TREASURY.
When the state acts, the illiterate agent rulers say.. Demon cracy is in trouble? Really you degenerate filth..

Look who was our President? Zardaree Haramee? NAWAZ Lal Dakoo? Combined brain power of both
MINUS infinity.

These sons of PROSTITUTES ruled Pakistan? And WE wonder why we are in such horrible state?

Stand UP and be counted.. Fight the Enemies of Pakistan on each and every venue.

Always be ready to nuke ISRAHELL.

UKPakistani

Then just shut the fuck up and stop spreading negative shit like you do every one of your posts.
Get real and understand Naya Pakistan is happening and will be for a while
so shut the fuck up watch listen learn and come back in few years and admit you were wrong

PappuChikna

Details of these financial deals should be presented and discussed in the parliament or atleast in a standing committee.