URDU VIDEO: IS LIFE IN GERMANY TOUGH AS A STUDENT?

Pakka khilari

Councller (250+ posts)

Dear all,

The video is particularly about Germany (but one can relate it to almost any foreign country). In this video, I'm sharing my experience and encouraging the international students to remove and overcome their fears and concerns regarding student life in Germany. Often it is misquoted that student life in Germany is very tough. Student life in Germany is definitely challenging but it opens the doors for personal development and self exploration, if dealt with proper and positive attitude.

Have you or anyone related to you has experienced any difficulties in Germany (or any other foreign country) as an international student? Please feel free to share your thoughts and experiences. Thank you!

STUDENTS IN GERMANY

In the 2016/17 winter semester there were 2.8 million students in Germany, including...

...1.77 million at universities
...956 928 at universities of applied sciences
...35 607 at colleges of art
...and a total of 357 835 international students.

Educationist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
EE7JA7EXUAI0zlX

kayawish

nah firends are very easy to make in germany , i met my german wife in internet cafe i remember.I was new in germany and didnt had internet that time and i use to go tahir bhai internet cafe that time he was qadyani and was from Pakistan punjab.He never took money from me ? that time 1 hour was like 2 euro.Once i was browsing and suddenly tahir bhai called to help one girl sitting on other PC.I asked her whats the problem in english because no german at that time and she replied in english " i cant open internet explorer" ? and then so and on and on...No doubt tahir bhai helped me alot in germany in my early days and i did not seen him like since 8 years :( i will always remember him and i dont care what religion he followed.But he was also nawaz supporter i remember ?

kayawish

Dear all,

The video is particularly about Germany (but one can relate it to almost any foreign country). In this video, I'm sharing my experience and encouraging the international students to remove and overcome their fears and concerns regarding student life in Germany. Often it is misquoted that student life in Germany is very tough. Student life in Germany is definitely challenging but it opens the doors for personal development and self exploration, if dealt with proper and positive attitude.

Have you or anyone related to you has experienced any difficulties in Germany (or any other foreign country) as an international student? Please feel free to share your thoughts and experiences. Thank you!

STUDENTS IN GERMANY

In the 2016/17 winter semester there were 2.8 million students in Germany, including...

...1.77 million at universities
...956 928 at universities of applied sciences
...35 607 at colleges of art
...and a total of 357 835 international students.
ok , i will correct you here with illegal immigrants life in Germany .First , rejected immigrants get Duldung which means (must be deported) until he is not deported he can open bank account only in sparkasse but they change law now illegal immigrants can open accounts in any bank , 2nd yes , the law changed in 2015 for illegal immigrants and they are allowed to do job even with duldung via arbeitsamt permission which is now easy to get.3rd most of them like our illegal pakis and indians either work in farm fields in black for 5-6 euros a hour OR in weekend markets on stands(selling clothes etc) for like 30 euro a day because control dont check people in farms and those markts ? and finaly third , illegal immigrant gets free accomodation+ electricity+ water + medical +380 euro cash a month and in black they earn like 800 -1000 euro so this makes like 1400 euro amonth for them in which they dont pay house rent and no water, electricity bills and no tax only they pay for their food and most of time they get free food from farms where they are working in black like some time potatoes , onions etc ... so if u say illegal immigrants have problems in Germany so i wont agree with it the only fear they have is of deportation.

RAW AGENT

ok , i will correct you here with illegal immigrants life in Germany .First , rejected immigrants get Duldung which means (must be deported) until he is not deported he can open bank account only in sparkasse but they change law now illegal immigrants can open accounts in any bank , 2nd yes , the law changed in 2015 for illegal immigrants and they are allowed to do job even with duldung via arbeitsamt permission which is now easy to get.3rd most of them like our illegal pakis and indians either work in farm fields in black for 5-6 euros a hour OR in weekend markets on stands(selling clothes etc) for like 30 euro a day because control dont check people in farms and those markts ? and finaly third , illegal immigrant gets free accomodation+ electricity+ water + medical +380 euro cash a month and in black they earn like 800 -1000 euro so this makes like 1400 euro amonth for them in which they dont pay house rent and no water, electricity bills and no tax only they pay for their food and most of time they get free food from farms where they are working in black like some time potatoes , onions etc ... so if u say illegal immigrants have problems in Germany so i wont agree with it the only fear they have is of deportation.

some better life than pakistan .

Pakka khilari

Councller (250+ posts)
Kaywish, glad to hear from you. I respect your opinion. It sounds even better if they are not facing any hardships. I want everyone to have a happy and satisfying life anywhere in the world including Germany. The illegal immigrants I met were unfortunately under enormous physical and emotional stress. The point I'm indirectly trying to emphasize is not to follow this path where one merely survives on German government's support and underpaid wages (like 4-6 EUR / hour) but rather be independent, happy and lead a successful life in Germany. You raised a very good point that they always live under the fear of deportation.

kayawish

Kaywish, glad to hear from you. I respect your opinion. It sounds even better if they are not facing any hardships. I want everyone to have a happy and satisfying life anywhere in the world including Germany. The illegal immigrants I met were unfortunately under enormous physical and emotional stress. The point I'm indirectly trying to emphasize is not to follow this path where one merely survives on German government's support and underpaid wages (like 4-6 EUR / hour) but rather be independent, happy and lead a successful life in Germany. You raised a very good point that they always live under the fear of deportation.
the stress which they have is because of auslanderamt which dont want them in Germany.They send them to frankfurt or berlin to Pakistan embassy or consulate to make their passport so they can be deported but pakistan embassy hold the travel documents for 2 years just to let illegal pakistani stay longer in Germany but they dont have any other problems like housing , medical etc.All of them are in trouble because germany change deprtation law and people getting deported fast now.Auslanderamt torture you mentaly ? if you are illegal.

kayawish

some better life than pakistan .
ahh not only from pakistan but also from india.Illegal immigrant in germany lives far better lives from those poors living in Pakistan and India.because everything is provided by german state ..they dont payanything no house rent , no bijli bill , no water bill no heating bill no medical bill saab free hai un ke lyea.

RAW AGENT

ahh not only from pakistan but also from india.Illegal immigrant in germany lives far better lives from those poors living in Pakistan and India.because everything is provided by german state ..they dont payanything no house rent , no bijli bill , no water bill no heating bill no medical bill saab free hai un ke lyea.
Very bad reputation got by indians and pakistanis scums, living free on others cost.

RAW AGENT

the stress which they have is because of auslanderamt which dont want them in Germany.They send them to frankfurt or berlin to Pakistan embassy or consulate to make their passport so they can be deported but pakistan embassy hold the travel documents for 2 years just to let illegal pakistani stay longer in Germany but they dont have any other problems like housing , medical etc.All of them are in trouble because germany change deprtation law and people getting deported fast now.Auslanderamt torture you mentaly ? if you are illegal.
Arabs are better they send them to jail.

RAW AGENT

nah firends are very easy to make in germany , i met my german wife in internet cafe i remember.I was new in germany and didnt had internet that time and i use to go tahir bhai internet cafe that time he was qadyani and was from Pakistan punjab.He never took money from me ? that time 1 hour was like 2 euro.Once i was browsing and suddenly tahir bhai called to help one girl sitting on other PC.I asked her whats the problem in english because no german at that time and she replied in english " i cant open internet explorer" ? and then so and on and on...No doubt tahir bhai helped me alot in germany in my early days and i did not seen him like since 8 years :( i will always remember him and i dont care what religion he followed.But he was also nawaz supporter i remember ?
qadiani bhai long live.

Pakka khilari

Councller (250+ posts)
Yes. Mental torture is the worst thing one can ever have!