Under PTI gov Pakistan team is losing to third class B eng Team.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Can anyone tell me that is this also linked with CAD 19.5 billion deficit that our team has been devalued since 2019 post world cup?
No, it's because of your Mian Mafroor not returning to Pakistan after getting his medicine in London. Remember PM Imran Khan won the world cup in 1992 because your Mian Mafroor was PM.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
No it's because of your Mian Mafroor not returning to Pakistan after getting his medicine in London
It is a Article 6 to hire Misbha as a coach ,which has zero skills, knowledge, or even experience.

I wish to Allah those who are involved in Making Misbha as a coach should be punished and hanged in front of Public.

arifkarim

It is a Article 6 to hire Misbha as a coach ,which has zero skills, knowledge, or even experience.

I wish to Allah those who are involved in Making Misbha as a coach should be punished and hanged in front of Public.
No, article 6 was putting Pakistan on bankruptcy path between 2013 and 2018.

Will_Bite

Can anyone tell me that is this also linked with CAD 19.5 billion deficit that our team has been devalued since 2019 post world cup?
this is is linked to dhandli in elections, as its the people of Pakistan who should vote in the cricket team.

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No, it's because of your Mian Mafroor not returning to Pakistan after getting his medicine in London. Remember PM Imran Khan won the world cup in 1992 because your Mian Mafroor was PM.

Team needs to play after having BHANG or go back to PAVILION Gala