Ulema should hold jamaat with COVID-19 quarantined people

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
these are fake mullahs Pakistan has been indulged in riba for last 70 years did any mullah or Islamic leader did anything to fix that did any mullah stand u to the corruption of leaders

no they were with all the corrupts

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I know atheist are worried now they have no excuse to forgo taraweeh. but worry not all your pain is actually enjoyed by some

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
People who are not following protocols of safety should be made to sign wavier that in case they contract the disease or anyone from their household they will not be given free treatment ..and in case of shortage of beds or ventilators they will be last on the waiting list...
Any area with more corona cases will have local mosque converted to Corona treatment center and Mosque staff will be paid to take care of the patients of their are inside the mosque

karachiwala

People who are not following protocols of safety should be made to sign wavier that in case they contract the disease or anyone from their household they will not be given free treatment ..and in case of shortage of beds or ventilators they will be last on the waiting list...
Any area with more corona cases will have local mosque converted to Corona treatment center and Mosque staff will be paid to take care of the patients of their are inside the mosque
you do seem to have some problem with Ulema - whats the story

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I know atheist are worried now they have no excuse to forgo taraweeh. but worry not all your pain is actually enjoyed by some
Ah yes, shit poster strikes again.

P.S : You do know that Taraweeh is not farz but nafil so if one prays or does not pray taraweeh, he will not be questioned on the day of judgement why he did not pray Taraweeh in ramadan.

karachiwala

Ah yes, shit poster strikes again.

P.S : You do know that Taraweeh is not farz but nafil so if one prays or does not pray taraweeh, he will not be questioned on the day of judgement why he did not pray Taraweeh in ramadan.

don't worry about me. I still do and will continue to do. you worry about your sources though

karachiwala

Still do what? Pray taraweeh and continue to do so or think taraweeh is farz and continue to do so. Which one is it?
don't change the subject. no one ever said taraweeh is farz. may be we should leave it this as I don't like the direction of this discussion

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
don't change the subject. no one ever said taraweeh is farz. may be we should leave it this as I don't like the direction of this discussion
Then what i.e subject, and what "sources" are you talking about? And what direction is it heading? And what are you afraid of?