UAE CYPRUS JOINT DEFENCE AGREEMENT

Abu Abdul Samad Khan

MPA (400+ posts)

In this video I discussed UAE Turkey relations and why UAE Signed defence deal with Greece and Cyprus. I also discussed efforts to encircle Turkey and How Turkey under leadership of President Erdogan is Pursueing its national interests.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
These Bedouin Arabs have lost their mind.Turkey has lots of disputes with Greece and Cyprus.Their animosity goes back many centuries.Why are the Bedouins getting involved in this?.It is shameful for them to support Christians against fellow Muslims.UAE has no army to speak of,it won't last a day against Turkey or Iran or any other country.The policies of theses Bedouins will lead to their downfall.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
These Bedouin Arabs have lost their mind.Turkey has lots of disputes with Greece and Cyprus.Their animosity goes back many centuries.Why are the Bedouins getting involved in this?.It is shameful for them to support Christians against fellow Muslims.UAE has no army to speak of,it won't last a day against Turkey or Iran or any other country.The policies of theses Bedouins will lead to their downfall.
Money talks and bullshit walks. What army did Kuwait have ?

Galaxy

These Arabs are on the way of self destruction. Just Waite and see. Soon you will see a Syrian type civil war starting in Egypt. The fruit is almost ripe to be eaten. The Jews are waiting for the right moment to pull the pin.

Sohail Shuja

Money talks and bullshit walks. What army did Kuwait have ?
Right. They just had deep pockets. But .... times have changed now.... oil dipping down to negative and they have already spent a lot in Yemen and Syria.... Though, for strategic purposes, Erdogan might be targeted as a rising problem in the muslim world for the Europeans and Arabs, just like Gaddafi.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Thats Y U R AlwAyS traitor behaivior on forums so U GeT YoUr CuT ... eh?
Oh boy that's a lot of fail there in such a tiny sentence, didn't even know that was possible. Where do we start? 1st, use of capital letters fail. 2nd grammar fail. 3rd punctuation fail. 4th spelling fail, 5th making absolutely no sense with your gibberish fail and finally being an adult and still writing like a child using SMS spelling from the 90s fail.

All that in a 13 word sentence. That's quiet an achievement. Congratulations!

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh boy that's a lot of fail there in such a tiny sentence, didn't even know that was possible. Where do we start? 1st, use of capital letters fail. 2nd grammar fail. 3rd punctuation fail. 4th spelling fail, 5th making absolutely no sense with your gibberish fail and finally being an adult and still writing like a child using SMS spelling from the 90s fail.

All that in a 13 word sentence. That's quiet an achievement. Congratulations!
Oh I Am TaLkInG tO a GOrA ChITTy sKiN LosEr oF DpreSsiOn social MisFiT of Forum UseR wHo cArEs abt EngliSh SaLAaH KhoTaH???

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Oh I Am TaLkInG tO a GOrA ChITTy sKiN LosEr oF DpreSsiOn social MisFiT of Forum UseR wHo cArEs abt EngliSh SaLAaH KhoTaH???
Oh jeez, it would take me the whole day to list the amount of fails here! No one has that much time!

جب آپ اچھی طرح سے انگریزی نہیں بول سکتے تو آپ اردو استعمال کرسکتے ہیں۔ اس میں کوئی شرم کی بات نہیں ہے

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh jeez, it would take me the whole day to list the amount of fails here! No one has that much time!

جب آپ اچھی طرح سے انگریزی نہیں بول سکتے تو آپ اردو استعمال کرسکتے ہیں۔ اس میں کوئی شرم کی بات نہیں ہے
I don't like that RaNdI profile picture. Change it.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I don't like that RaNdI profile picture. Change it.
Who died and made you boss of this forum? Who are you? You cannot order me around, I'll put whichever rundi's picture I please.

P.S : Are you having problems with your caps lock key?

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who died and made you boss of this forum? Who are you? You cannot order me around, I'll put whichever rundi's picture I please.

P.S : Are you having problems with your caps lock key?
#1 Who Am I. who r u ?
#2 U R GiVinG Bad influence by following that RaNdi coz she is Loser, u need a penthouse type picture than?
#3 Maybe u r in the wrong forum.

Last edited:

Sohail Shuja

So far Erdogan has proved to be best leader in islamic world.
But IK is a rising charm. I think he presents the case of Muslims much better than Erdogan. Erdogan is too arrogant. But until now, he is playing well with the Eurpeans, Syrians and Arabs too.

However, with the course of time, I think more Muslim world people will be lining up behind IK, if he plays his cards right. Right now, we are in a phase of transition in terms of our global lobby. After a successful transition, we will be able to put our foot down in the international affairs as well.