U-Turn master forced US to take a U-Turn as well!!!

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)
sir that was only because of Allah's rehmat and raham government has very less percentage of credit in it
Allah didn't do this rehmat for Bangladesh and other muslim countries?

Allah does it for those who think for the poor.. and it was only Imran Khan who was thinking about poor people and their daily wage... all other were thinking about their self interest.

Allah ka Nizam jin asoolon per chalta hai un main Insaniyat per reham Allah say Rehman talb kernay ka sub say pehla asool hai

Last edited:

rehan459

MPA (400+ posts)
Allah didn't do this rehmat for Bangladesh and other muslim countries?

Allah does it for those who think for the poor.. and it was only Imran Khan who was thinkung about poor people and their daily wage... all other were thinking about their self interest.

Allah ka Nizam jin asoolon per chalta hai un main Insaniyat per reham Allah say Rehman talb kernay ka sub say pehla asool hai

yes aata is 70 rs/kg, cheeni is 105 rs/kg, petrol mafia could not be controlled, medicines are expensive, no jobs in Pak i think this is very thinkable about poor people Allah listened to the prayers of the poor people and I am only thankful to Allah Almighty

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
yes poor people and middle class of Pakistan are truth lover and pious there is no doubt in it
We were only talking about Imran Khan and his government being on the right path and Allah's rehmat on him.
Now don't try to be a smart ass twisting the facts and being sarcastic.

Educationist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
attachment.php

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)
yes aata is 70 rs/kg, cheeni is 105 rs/kg, petrol mafia could not be controlled, medicines are expensive, no jobs in Pak i think this is very thinkable about poor people Allah listened to the prayers of the poor people and I am only thankful to Allah Almighty

Shuker hai aap ko ehsaas ho gaya keh itni inflation ho gayee hai... jub aap kay hukmraan qarzay lay ker ayashi ker rahay thay tub aap nay socha bhi nahin tha keh qarza wapis bhi kerna hai!!

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
یہ اللہ تعالیٰ کا خاص کرم صرف پاکستان پہ ہی کیوں ہے؟ یا اللہ تعالیٰ صرف پاکستان کا ہے؟ یہ باقی ممالک نے کیا قصور کیا ہے؟

sir that was only because of Allah's rehmat and raham government has very less percentage of credit in it