U.S. intelligence report blames Saudi crown prince for murder of Jamal Khas

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
Then what... Let's say if Saudi government doesn't accept this report and calls it a 'false report' which is quite in line with all the documents ever produced by the US...what would they do then???
Remember
This is just another report prepared and produced by the US (the uncreditable US) ... I am just discussing the present scenario in the light of the past.

MrLad01

Minister (2k+ posts)
SAUDI ARABIA is the new target cos CIA needs more wars.
who remembers Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Then what... Let's say if Saudi government doesn't accept this report and calls it a 'false report' which is quite in line with all the documents ever produced by the US...what would they do then???
Remember
This is just another report prepared and produced by the US (the uncreditable US) ... I am just discussing the present scenario in the light of the past.
SAUDI ARABIA is the new target cos CIA needs more wars.
who remembers Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq ?
But we all know this is true and it did happen. There is no doubt about it.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I have many doubts. I cannot trust CIA.
Look it up. This has nothing to do with CIA. Turkish intelligence has released CCTV footage and audio of the murder inside the embassy and how the body was disposed off long time ago as well and reached the same conclusion. The CIA report is just repeating that.

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
The Real Story is that ! MBS crown prince is no longer blue eye child of America ! AS MBS was forcing Pakistan and others to except Israel ! while MBS was meeting Israel PM in secret ! House of Saud is CIA installed they can take them out anytime ! like Sha Fasil !
And that is the Truth

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
لاکھوں بے گناہ شہریوں کی قاتل امریکی انتظامیہ کو جمال خشقگی کی اتنی فکر اس لئے ہے کے وہ اسے بہانہ بنا کر مزید بے گناہ انسانوں کو قتل کر سکے

Last edited:

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
اپنے مفاد کے لئے لاکھوں بے گناہ شہریوں کی قاتل امریکی انتظامیہ کو جمال خشقگی کی اتنی فکر اس لئے ہے کے وہ اسے بہانہ بنا کر مزید بے گناہ انسانوں کو قتل کر سکے
Are you kidding me ? Some times stupidity is so high that it seems like you been paid to be stupid ! MBS is there when war is going on in YAMEN ! SIRYIA ! these royals did nothing but help invade IRAQ LIBIYA SIRIYA ! Afghanistan ! More over get ISRAEL recognized ! Your stupidity is real just like supporters of PLMN and PPPP

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Are you kidding me ? Some times stupidity is so high that it seems like you been paid to be stupid ! MBS is there when war is going on in YAMEN ! SIRYIA ! these royals did nothing but help invade IRAQ LIBIYA SIRIYA ! Afghanistan ! More over get ISRAEL recognized ! Your stupidity is real just like supporters of PLMN and PPPP
پاکستان نے شمسی ائیر بیس، نیٹو افواج کے سامان رسد کو کراچی سے افغانستان تک راہداری کسی چندہ مہم کے لیے فراہم کی تھی!؛
بدلے میں پاکستان کو ایف اے ٹی ایف ملا۔ جیسے بہانہ بنا کر عالمی رائے عامہ کی کسی بھی انتہائی اقدام اٹھانے کے لئے ذہن سازی کی جا سکتی ہے۔ عراق والا سکرپٹ نئے نام کے ساتھ چلایا جائے گا

تم پی پی اور نون لیگ کا گند لے کر صفائی مہم پر نکلے عقل مندوں میں سے لگتے ہو

Last edited: