Turkish drama Osman is not good as Ertugul was, Ertugul actor completely disappeared from new series

Imran the legend

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

2188489_1200x627.jpg

Democratic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Look at this gay youthia , people in Pakistan have nothing to eat and he is reviewing Turkish dramas lol

sumisrar

Senator (1k+ posts)

یہ ٹھیک ہے کے بہت مشہور ڈرامہ ھے - پوری دنیا دیکھ رہی ہے

لیکن فنانشل ٹرمز میں تو پروڈیوسر کو کچھ نہیں مل رہا -
جو ترجمہ کر رھے
ہیں وہ شائد کچھ کما رہے ہوں

پرانے اداکار کافی مشہور ہو گئے

میرے خیال میں پرانی کاسٹ کافی مہنگی ہو گئی تھی

پروڈیوسر نے سستی کاسٹ سے عثمان بنا کر
ارتغرل کا نام کیش کرنے کی کوشش کی ھے

ابھی تک کوئی خاص مزہ نہیں آیا

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am watching Ertugul Season 1 and introduced to many of friends including some from west indies.. they love it. I heard some criticism on the later seasons...so not sure will watch it.

Steyn

I am watching Ertugul Season 1 and introduced to many of friends including some from west indies.. they love it. I heard some criticism on the later seasons...so not sure will watch it.

It's a masterpiece. Pakistanis waste time watching shit like Ehd e Wafa and meray pass tum ho.

There's absolutely no vulgarity in it, that's probably why some people don't like it.

stargazer

I have seen 6 episodes and love it. Of course Ertugral was original and mesmerizing.
Don't worry about those who have nothing better than hurl slurs at everything that is nice, good,decent and soul reviving. They have grown up watching indian shit movies and that is where they live.