Truth Comes Out: Broadsheet-gate Part II, CEO Kaveh Moussavi.

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
bilkol sahi hai 20% stolen money mein hisa. ye pti govt nahi chahti ke case persue ho. sirf media mein topi drama lagaya hai.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr. Moussavi truly deserves 20% of the stolen money that his group unearths, what a shame that even Shahzad Akbar asked for discount, I too am skeptical of PTI govt and their accountability process, with the same old NAB and crooks inside it.

Altaf Bhai PM Imran Khan is trying his best to turn Pakistan around but he hasnt got the powers, money or the team because its Parliament system mostly all crooks. This type of disppointment comments only activates corrupt mafia and helps them not Pakistan, they are on on tv and forums doing 24/7 propaganda already. They all want him IK to fail because they Pdm were all looting and making money. You will see when its good news Patwaris stay quite soon as its something against Pti they get active. We have to win this war together and stand with Imran Khan its not only his job to fix Pakistan, its also our responsibility as a nation to do our bit as-well. Public has been voting these Pdm criminals past 40 years that's why they strong. At least Khan is not looting like others. Look at PDM, Pmln, Ppp, Juif, blind followers they get treated like dogs by there corrupt leaders and still never admit anything or say anything against there corrupt leaders. They carry on defending them because they trained to be slave minds. Imran Khan Zindabad

Last edited:

Musa Khel

Citizen
پاکستانی آفیشلز بدقسمتی سے ہر جگہ اپنا حصہ مانگتے ہیں۔ 5-10 ملین ڈالرز لے کر ملک کو کم ازکم 2-3 بلین ڈالرز کا ٹیکہ لگائیں گے۔ جیسا کہ کارکے پراجیکٹ

iltaf

Altaf Bhai PM Imran Khan is trying his best to turn Pakistan around but he hasnt got the powers, money or the team because its Parliament system mostly all crooks. This type of disppointment comments only activates corrupt mafia and helps them not Pakistan, they are on on tv and forums doing 24/7 propaganda already. They all want him IK to fail because they Pdm were all looting and making money. You will see when its good news Patwaris stay quite soon as its something against Pti they get active. We have to win this war together and stand with Imran Khan its not only his job to fix Pakistan, its also our responsibility as a nation to do our bit as-well. Public has been voting these Pdm criminals past 40 years that's why they strong. At least Khan is not looting like others. Look at PDM, Pmln, Ppp, Juif, blind followers they get treated like dogs by there corrupt leaders and still never admit anything or say anything against there corrupt leaders. They carry on defending them because they trained to be slave minds. Imran Khan Zindabad

Dear I totally agree with you. Mousavi pointed out that Shahzad Akbar met him twice in UK, and asked for discount in his agreed 20% share. My humble opinion, is PTI govt should have agreed to 20% share if Broadsheet can bring the loot back to Pakistan.

Mr Moussavi also pointed that he asked for his percentage in the looted wealth and not from govt funds inside Pakistan. I meant to criticize for good.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear I totally agree with you. Mousavi pointed out that Shahzad Akbar met him twice in UK, and asked for discount in his agreed 20% share. My humble opinion, is PTI govt should have agreed to 20% share if Broadsheet can bring the loot back to Pakistan.

Mr Moussavi also pointed that he asked for his percentage in the looted wealth and not from govt funds inside Pakistan. I meant to criticize for good.
The biggest problem is we don't know full stories only what corrupt media tells us the half stories. Never believe media all crooks

Eyeaan

Shahzad Akbar met him twice in UK, and asked for discount in his agreed 20% share.
I think you are confusing. UK court ordered gop for certain payment (which included 20% of the amount , mousavi claimed, he had revealed to gop + hefty fines as per initial agreement).
Shehzad Akbar requested him to take less money (discount) because he was to receive money without completing all his work (albeit that was because of gop mistake). Poor Pakistanis were to suffer loss due to corrupt rulers and captive nab. Shehzad's demands was right and on behalf of the people.
That's not to do any with agreement with him which had ended back in 2003 or 2006 and finally in 2016.

Also he tells that he had informed in mansoor case involving millions and helped in his reparation, however, on ground, the situation is different. Shreef family made money in that case as well, more than what gop got -( details are very sad involving two PMs blackmailing mansoor) and real culprit zardari and a few MNAs went scott free. Pakistanis suffered all the way and are made to pay musaavi as well.

Now, he has got money, he should inform (i.e. publish) pak public and pak courts all and clear about all the individuals involved and give his records to asset recovery unit, if he really cares about the people Saying that he has not taken money from poor Pakistanis doesn't cut well. He is sincere no doubt but h should do something to show it