Trump has vowed to launch mass deportations

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Trump will do this..Trump is a symbol of Imperialism..White supermist..He will create racistism across the country to get support from white supermist..Trump foreign policy is run by some behind the scene peoples.I don't think he has the brain or ability to deal or understand world politics..He only free to do what ever he want in local politics for getting support from his vote bank..

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Trump will do this..Trump is a symbol of Imperialism..White supermist..He will create racistism across the country to get support from white supermist..Trump foreign policy is run by some behind the scene peoples.I don't think he has the brain or ability to deal or understand world politics..He only free to do what ever he want in local politics for getting support from his vote bank..
Not a fan of trump but how does getting rid of illegal immigrants make him a bad guy? Every country in the world strives for this. And Pakistan should too.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Not a fan of trump but how does getting rid of illegal immigrants make him a bad guy? Every country in the world strives for this. And Pakistan should too.

I am not saying this only for his immigration or deportation policies..Every country have to clean his own mess..I said about Trump..who he is..simple..