Trump asked me to mediate with Iran| Imran Khan interview at CNN

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Where is Raja Rawal? IK is sticking to his initial stance.
There is no difference in Aadut (habit) of Trump and IK. Wait and see if Trump also sticks to his stance.
Because it is the same story as it was with Iks phone call with Pompeo, if you remember. It went going on and on until we had to shut up.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
There is no difference in Aadut (habit) of Trump and IK. Wait and see if Trump also sticks to his stance.
Because it is the same story as it was with Iks phone call with Pompeo, if you remember. It went going on and on until we had to shut up.

Thanks for acknowledging the fact that there is no role of morality in international politics.

RajaRawal111

Thanks for acknowledging the fact that there is no role of morality in international politics.
I think it took you quite a time to find out sentence to save your Khan Jee.
By the way -- So far Saudis have said nothing. I am still waiting for them to praise your Khan jee.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
I think it took you quite a time to find out sentence to save your Khan Jee.
By the way -- So far Saudis have said nothing. I am still waiting for them to praise your Khan jee.

Raja Jee, I always have to find time to write some thing, mainly for two reasons; I have to think before writing some thing and I have to earn my living as well.

You see, I am already running out of food stock which was given to me by NS during his last tenure.

RajaRawal111

Raja Jee, I always have to find time to write some thing, mainly for two reasons; I have to think before writing some thing and I have to earn my living as well.

You see, I am already running out of food stock which was given to me by NS during his last tenure.
I like your catharsis.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
What do you mean by that now ? ???
Want me to run away ???

No Sir, Not at all. I am sort of jealous. I love to spend time here but finding spare time is a luxury for me now a days.

But I am glad you took your time to think before replying me now. ?

RajaRawal111

No Sir, Not at all. I am sort of jealous. I love to spend time here but finding spare time is a luxury for me now a days.

But I am glad you took your time to think before replying me now. ?
You know this is my only hobby (and of course Activity) after my time from Beeve Bachey and Nokree. It takes away some part of my sleeping time. I also direly need to cut it down.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
You know this is my only hobby (and of course Activity) after my time from Beeve Bachey and Nokree. It takes away some part of my sleeping time. I also direly need to cut it down.

Same here buddy, just add an extra activity of Gym in it for me. This is some thing new I have just recently added in my activities, and believe me it is a must do thing at this stage of my life. Not sure about you, you must still be a young boy though?.

But let me tell you about the torture of my life; my three close friend's, who happen to be my gym fellows as well, belong to N league?.

Last edited:

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)

Sir, that is exactly the reason why I always take time to reply. To fully engage into some sort of serious discussion one needs to read a lot about a topic to have some meaningful outcome. And time is luxury for me.

RajaRawal111

Same here buddy, just add an extra activity of Gym in it for me. This is some thing new I have just recently added in my activities, and believe me it is a must do thing at this stage of my life. Not sure about you, you must still be a young boy though?.

But let me tell you about the torture of my life; my three close friend's, who happen to be my gym fellows as well, belongs to N league?.
Oo no i am not the no jawaan - - - over mid 40s stepping right into middle ages brackets. Gym is one thing i dont do. I should definitely be doing exercise. In fact i will make the plans. At least sart with running.
And i am quit surprised to hear that noon league still exists where you live.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
Oo no i am not the no jawaan - - - over mid 40s stepping right into middle ages brackets. Gym is one thing i dont do. I should definitely be doing exercise. In fact i will make the plans. At least sart with running.

You should do, being age fellow I must suggest whatever you do make sure to have a partner; if you want to be regular.