True Enemies of Pakistan? External or Internal???

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
lol Kashmir is as much a part of India as Pakistan was at one time ...You were neither able to Stop the Formation of Pakistan ..Neither will you EVER be able to defend Kashmir (bigsmile)..Because Pakistan was formed when the Muslims had no Backing ..But Kashmir has someone to stand up for (bigsmile)... Fighting OPPRESSION is a duty of every free soul and THIS IS where you were wrong, are wrong and will always will be wrong as well. (bigsmile)

You are right about the fact that "Killing" is all you know and truly thats all that you have been doing for the PAST 64 years whether they are Muslims, dalits, shudr's, or attacking the golden temple and killing sikhs and you name it (bigsmile)..

One thing you mentioned makes me Proud of My ancestors that even after a 1000 years their subject remembers the terror of our elders and BY GOD you are right ..just wait for the day when a BABUR will rise amongst us ...only this time this will be a nuclear armed and Jf-17 armed Tiger which the world will see once again !

You are also right the news will be big ...but it will be BAD news for you ...History has a tendency to repeat itself and Inshallah this time again ..You wont be dissappointed :) Have Fun !

Kashmir is a Part of India and those who can not come to terms with it can leave. Kashmir is an internal matter of India we have defended it twice before you failed both times. We fought of your terrorism against India and will continue to fight. We will die or kill in thousands to defend it.

You just have to go to Afghanistan or Mongolia and find a Babaar to help you out. So far when your army has failed to conquer an ant hill, when it does it will be a big international news, to its credit it did conquered Pakistan four times.

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
dont forget to add cia raw mossad and india.
they are necessary for this[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Your state sponsored terrorism in Pakistan is not hidden. Raw is not intelligent only terrorist that is why your secret agency is on that Intl. ranking. Same Mossad and CIA who believe on murder of enemy.

We have proves of your involvement, which are a ticking time bomb for your country.

Your state sponsored terrorism in Pakistan is not hidden. Raw is not intelligent only terrorist that is why your secret agency is on that Intl. ranking. Same Mossad and CIA who believe on murder of enemy.

We have proves of your involvement, which are a ticking time bomb for your country.

kidher hain bhai Proofs? hain to q nhi lati govt. international forum per ? ya murghi bithayi hui hai PROOFS per?

Unicorn

Banned
lol Kashmir is as much a part of India as Pakistan was at one time ...You were neither able to Stop the Formation of Pakistan ..Neither will you EVER be able to defend Kashmir (bigsmile)..Because Pakistan was formed when the Muslims had no Backing ..But Kashmir has someone to stand up for (bigsmile)... Fighting OPPRESSION is a duty of every free soul and THIS IS where you were wrong, are wrong and will always will be wrong as well. (bigsmile)

You are right about the fact that "Killing" is all you know and truly thats all that you have been doing for the PAST 64 years whether they are Muslims, dalits, shudr's, or attacking the golden temple and killing sikhs and you name it (bigsmile)..

One thing you mentioned makes me Proud of My ancestors that even after a 1000 years their subject remembers the terror of our elders and BY GOD you are right ..just wait for the day when a BABUR will rise amongst us ...only this time this will be a nuclear armed and Jf-17 armed Tiger which the world will see once again !

You are also right the news will be big ...but it will be BAD news for you ...History has a tendency to repeat itself and Inshallah this time again ..You wont be dissappointed :) Have Fun !

O please don't impose Pakistan on us. Pakistan is not part if India Kashmir is.

I am very happy that you have acknowledged that I am right on rest of the counts.

Wish you good luck with Babur. May be you can run a TV reality show Called " WHO WILL BECOME BABOUR" to help us out and advertizes it in Afghanistan and Mongolia. Let those people show their talents and crown one at the end of the show. There is non in Pakistan.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
lol...lol...Buddy ...you need a serious lesson in history to snap out of the false indoctrination you've been fed through the last 64 years !..let me show u some faces of truth(bigsmile)

Without Pakistan ..their never was an India and their Never will be (bigsmile).. I will give you a classic example !

The first thing which you ungrateful indians like to show any foreigner when he comes to india is not varanasi or kum ka mela it is the TAJ MAHAL (bigsmile).. needless to mention who is responsible for this grate feat

Even today ...the decendants of Pakistanis rule the likes of Bollywood - must i mention the KHANS and javed akhtars and countless other actors and cricketers that the Pakistani Nation has given you. It is our sons that have GIVEN India any identity which it ever had and will it ever have !

Heck, if it weren't for APKJ Abdul Kalam . and this 2nd grade nuke test ..you were still a third rate force with suitable fire power enough to only fight the republic of congo [hilar]

and the list goes on and on ..i will save you the public embarassment ..Its not our Pakistani style to completely slam and demolish a wayward subject ..when he has had limited exposure to correct history..

Oh and as far as creating shows and throwing mothers and sisters exposing their bellies with men clapping and checking them out ..is not our style of BABUR selection ...(bigsmile)...This is ur culture and i wish u best of luck with it !

Our tigers come with a roar and overtake the world with their vigour ...not through some third rate TV show which some bald headed creeps sit and watch to satisfy their eye lusts ..lol ...you i think fall in this category!

Anyways ...i'll spare you some integrity and ask you to read this post and go to bed ...otherwise Babur is coming lol lol(bigsmile)

O please don't impose Pakistan on us. Pakistan is not part if India Kashmir is.

I am very happy that you have acknowledged that I am right on rest of the counts.

Wish you good luck with Babur. May be you can run a TV reality show Called " WHO WILL BECOME BABOUR" to help us out and advertizes it in Afghanistan and Mongolia. Let those people show their talents and crown one at the end of the show. There is non in Pakistan.

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)
jis mulk main aakhri mukka army ka ho us mulk ko kisi internal or external se faraq nahi parta.;)

Unicorn

Banned
lol...lol...Buddy ...you need a serious lesson in history to snap out of the false indoctrination you've been fed through the last 64 years !..let me show u some faces of truth(bigsmile)

Without Pakistan ..their never was an India and their Never will be (bigsmile).. I will give you a classic example !

The first thing which you ungrateful indians like to show any foreigner when he comes to india is not varanasi or kum ka mela it is the TAJ MAHAL (bigsmile).. needless to mention who is responsible for this grate feat

Even today ...the decendants of Pakistanis rule the likes of Bollywood - must i mention the KHANS and javed akhtars and countless other actors and cricketers that the Pakistani Nation has given you. It is our sons that have GIVEN India any identity which it ever had and will it ever have !

Heck, if it weren't for APKJ Abdul Kalam . and this 2nd grade nuke test ..you were still a third rate force with suitable fire power enough to only fight the republic of congo [hilar]

and the list goes on and on ..i will save you the public embarassment ..Its not our Pakistani style to completely slam and demolish a wayward subject ..when he has had limited exposure to correct history..

Oh and as far as creating shows and throwing mothers and sisters exposing their bellies with men clapping and checking them out ..is not our style of BABUR selection ...(bigsmile)...This is ur culture and i wish u best of luck with it !

Our tigers come with a roar and overtake the world with their vigour ...not through some third rate TV show which some bald headed creeps sit and watch to satisfy their eye lusts ..lol ...you i think fall in this category!

Anyways ...i'll spare you some integrity and ask you to read this post and go to bed ...otherwise Babur is coming lol lol(bigsmile)

[hilar][hilar][hilar] I can't sleep history taught in your schools is just too hilarious. Please give me more more of this history there is plenty where it came from.. Khans are descendants of Pakistan[hilar][hilar]. I love it. Looking forward for more.

Last edited:

Yasir1983

MPA (400+ posts)
Good post very important questions. I don't think India should even be considered because both wars were started by Pakistan.

I don't think too many here will respond. Its easy to blame US,West, India and Jews.

Jamat-ul-dawa....ISI..............SPY PIGEONS OF ISI......MUSHARAF THE TERRORIST CAMEL OF ISI......[hilar][hilar][hilar]

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Stick around in this forum like a good boy and u will get a perpetual education for free..(bigsmile)..One thing is for sure ...The truth does make falsehood the laughing stock of the day (bigsmile)(bigsmile)

[hilar][hilar][hilar] I can't sleep history taught in your schools is just too hilarious. Please give me more more of this history there is plenty where it came from.. Khans are descendants of Pakistan[hilar][hilar]. I love it. Looking forward for more.