Trouble in U.K. - ALTAF HUSSAIN wants asylum in INDIA

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Trouble In UK: Helpless Altaf Hussain Seeks Indian Asylum
During his speech in 2016, Altaf Hussain had called Pakistan “cancer for the entire world.”

After getting into trouble in UK, Mutahida Quami Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain has turned towards India for help. His trial in England is all set to commence in June next year.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1194691972784644097
In a video, MQM Chief has requested the Indian Prime Minister Narender Modi to grant him asylum in his country. Altaf Hussain, in the video, stated that he along with his colleagues will travel to India because his grandfathers are buried there.

“I’m a peaceful person. I promise that I will not interfere in any kind of politics but please allow me along with my colleagues to live in India,” Altaf Hussain requested the Indian government.

Last month, the Mutahida Quami Movement chief was formally charged by a court in London for inciting violence among the people in one of his speeches back in 2016. During his speech in 2016, Altaf Hussain had called Pakistan “cancer for the entire world.”

Following his speech, a local television news channel’s office was attacked by his supporters. Altaf Hussain could be facing a jail term up to 15 years if he is not cleared of all the charges against him.

https://blog.siasat.pk/trouble-in-uk-helpless-altaf-hussain-seeks-indian-asylum/

Last edited by a moderator:

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
D-iQM9_XUAAt0dK.png:large

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
اور اس کالو بوری کے پاکستان میں موجود نائب فاروق ستار ٹڈے اور کیکڑے اور اسکی تقریر پر ٹڈ ے اور مینڈک کی طرح اچھل اچھل کرتالیاں بجانے والے اپنے باس کے حکم پر اسکے کارکنوں سے ذلیل ہونے والے اور کارکنوں کے ہاتھوں مرغا بن کر جوتے کھانے والے بیغرت بےشرم اور گھٹیا ترین کیکڑے نے بھی انڈیا جانے کی تیاری شروع کر دی

Democratic

Senator (1k+ posts)
aneeskhan should accompany bhai in this holly journey back to the homeland. Bhai is suffering from testicular itch so may be anees can help scratching while traveling.
This is why MQM supporters are not rightly considered sons of the soil

Last edited:

Toni Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
RAW AGENT
Imran Siddiqi

Dilljaly, sok and vicahmed99
atensari
vicahmed99
ranaji
Atif Yousafzai

ONE: since 2002 Altaf Hussain is a British Nation.....not Pakistani !!

TWO: Altaf Hussain was the major political alliance partner of General Musharaf led Pakistan Army's illegal government from 1999-2007

THREE: even today, Altaf Hussain's right hand men are part of government

FOUR : did Pak Army made an alliance with a RAW agent to rule Pakistan ??

I am darn sure NO !!

bhaibarood

aneeskhan should accompany bhai in this holly journey back to the homeland. Bhai is suffering from testicular itch so may be anees can help scratching while traveling.
This is why MQM supporters are not rightly considered sons of the soil
Well Altaf Hussain is not the representative of the loyalty of all Mohajirs as a nation. If Asfanyar wali or Achazai are pro Afghan that doesnt mean all Pashtuns are ghadaar! If some punjabis are into prostitutuon in Shahi muhalla that doesnt mean all punjabis share the same profession or Idiology.
Your comment is rascist kindly dont do that here!

kakamuna420

RAW AGENT
Imran Siddiqi

atensari
vicahmed99
ranaji
Atif Yousafzai

TWO: Altaf Hussain was the major political alliance partner of General Musharaf led Pakistan Army's illegal government from 1999-2007

I am darn sure NO !!
After fazlo is kalia your new employer

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
کبھی کبھی قومیں جذبات میں آکر غلط راہنما کے پیچے چل پڑھتی ہیں ۔ الطاف حسين بھی ایسی ہی ایک واقعے کا نام ہے۔ کچھ اس کی ہمت تھی اور ، کچھ یار لوگوں کی تپکھی کہ وہ بادشاہ بن گیا۔ اب وہ ذليل ۂو رہا ہے، اور یار لوگ کہیں اور کسی اور کو دانہ ڈال رہے ہیں، کل کو اورکويی گالیاں کھا رہا ہوگا ۔ ہماری ڈھیمانڈ یہ ہے کہ قوم صحیح لوگوں کو گالی دے اور آۂندہ اپنی 'گ' کی پوری حفاظت کرے۔

stargazer

RAW AGENT
Imran Siddiqi

atensari
vicahmed99
ranaji
Atif Yousafzai

I am darn sure NO !!
One- British govt. can revoke his citizenship anytime if he is found guilty of a crime if they so want what then?
Two- Altaf Hussain was not a partner of Musharraf's govt. his party mqm was
Three- He has NO right hand men, they have ditched him for that is their training.
Four- You are right about your answer with a thumping 'NO' to this question.

vicahmed99

Toni ...toni.............pehely yeh bataoo Baoo Baoo ji key liye fund ekatha nahin ker rahey

RAW AGENT
Imran Siddiqi

atensari
vicahmed99
ranaji
Atif Yousafzai

I am darn sure NO !!

Munir MUGHAL

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Whole MQM leadership is a group of fascist, terrorists, bhatta khor, extortionists, murderers and stone hearted SOB's. Deport or shoot them all without any trial.... Otherwise army will again use them to blackmail the future Pakistani governments and Nation.

Democratic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well Altaf Hussain is not the representative of the loyalty of all Mohajirs as a nation. If Asfanyar wali or Achazai are pro Afghan that doesnt mean all Pashtuns are ghadaar! If some punjabis are into prostitutuon in Shahi muhalla that doesnt mean all punjabis share the same profession or Idiology.
Your comment is rascist kindly dont do that here!
There are some mohajirs who are inclined towards racism and once they get debunked they start crying Tasub Tasub same goes for some pashtoons et al. Ia few days back you were supporting the psychopath SAYDANWAR just because he is from Karachi. Anees Khan, the bhai's testicles scratcher daily abuses punjabis and i have never seen you stopping him from "spreading racism here".

Billo darmyani

Councller (250+ posts)
There are some mohajirs who are inclined towards racism and once they get debunked they start crying Tasub Tasub same goes for some pashtoons et al. Ia few days back you were supporting the psychopath SAYDANWAR just because he is from Karachi. Anees Khan, the bhai's testicles scratcher daily abuses punjabis and i have never seen you stopping him from "spreading racism here".
So two makes a right....TING SHAH DE GULDAAN DA kana