Traitor in Action - Viral these videos so treason trial can start on Sicilian Mafia's boss

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hi folks … I am pretty sure none of the paid p!mps of this chor tubbar is going to say a word on these videos which BTW are not hidden videos like the ones this Sicilian mafia makes and then uses to blackmail. This traitor has tried his best to malign Pakistan and harm its reputation worldwide so it's high time that he be tried for treason and once he's done, then next in line should be the "eent se eent guy Zardari" and then the Calibiri queen who has been maligning our armed forces and even being on a bail, is always looking for ways to insult them.

Sach Bolo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Cute teen virgin interns trying to bring creativity in their work to get approval for stipend increment and buy monthly supply of essential ALWAYS

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Cute teen virgin interns trying to bring creativity in their work to get approval for stipend increment and buy monthly supply of essential ALWAYS

Well done amigo! You are doing a great job for Maryum media cell. I’m sure you will be employee of the month again and will be rewarded with another used chaddi of Maryum to add to your collection.

Keep up the good work!

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not everyone is a p!mp like yourself and your other goons who have sold their souls for some bones. I already said in my post I wouldn't expect any intelligence response from a patwari and you just proved my point through your nonsensical post. As always no answer … so start spewing BS. Itne paise laite ho haram ke … kabhi un paison ko halal bhi to karo … koi apni thread bana kur facts ke saath yah kisi ki thread ka koi logical jawab de kur. Anyways thanks for you useless comment … helping to keep the thread active and going.

Insaaf4Tyrain

Hi folks … I am pretty sure none of the paid p!mps of this chor tubbar is going to say a word on these videos which BTW are not hidden videos like the ones this Sicilian mafia makes and then uses to blackmail. This traitor has tried his best to malign Pakistan and harm its reputation worldwide so it's high time that he be tried for treason and once he's done, then next in line should be the "eent se eent guy Zardari" and then the Calibiri queen who has been maligning our armed forces and even being on a bail, is always looking for ways to insult them.

Pti is a pro Jewish party and is a Jewish lobby in Pakistan

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
That is the best you can come up with? One person's personal opinion. I guess you have nothing to defend this traitor with … it is quite clear. Come on keep trying … your personal attacks are failing badly just like your queen Maryam's mafia tactics. Enjoy as justice will be served Insha Allah and all traitors will pay the price for selling out the nation.

Pti is a pro Jewish party and is a Jewish lobby in Pakistan

Insaaf4Tyrain

That is the best you can come up with? One person's personal opinion. I guess you have nothing to defend this traitor with … it is quite clear. Come on keep trying … your personal attacks are failing badly just like your queen Maryam's mafia tactics. Enjoy as justice will be served Insha Allah and all traitors will pay the price for selling out the nation.
Plus you guys sold Kashmir.

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well done amigo! You are doing a great job for Maryum media cell. I’m sure you will be employee of the month again and will be rewarded with another used chaddi of Maryum to add to your collection.

Keep up the good work!
Amigo ko extra long always main khreed kr don ga

Insaaf4Tyrain

Wrong again … No proof of that however my thread shows who sold Kashmir and Pakistani with proofs. Deny the videos … say Nawaz didn't do it …. the videos are fake … or made under duress. LOL.
Btw on who’s tenure modi took this step ? Who said modi should win this election and he will resolve the Kashmir issue . Imran khan naizi did

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yaar tum to waqai insaaniyat pur bohat bada daag ho … kabhi to koi aqal ki baat kar laya karo. Tumhare khayal main modi ne raaton raat yeh plan banaya tha … abbey dhakkan ye baat us ne apne phichlee hukoomat main hee kur di thee ke main jub election jeeton ga ta main yeh kaam karoon ga. Pata hai us waqt kaun hukoomat main tha … tumhare master Nawaz Ganja … jis ne kisi bhi forum pur Kashmirion ke liye kuch nahi kiya. Imran ne to ek saal se kum main hur jagah Kashmir ka issue raise to kiya hai. Mere thread ka jawab do p!mp jo main ne video proof ke saath lagai hai jis main tumhara aqa gunja Kashmir aur Pakistan ka sauda kiya hai. I love to hear those words from you if you are a sincere Pakistani … hang the traitor Nawaz for his support of Modi and for selling out Pakistan and Kashmir.

Btw on who’s tenure modi took this step ? Who said modi should win this election and he will resolve the Kashmir issue . Imran khan naizi did

infinity121

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Good job in exposing the corrupt traitor blood of Sharif family...Let’s see how many pmln paid patwari media cell members come here to defend their Maryam baji to halal their haram earned income :D