Traders announce nationwide strike on Oct 28, 29 as stalemate persists

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So this government wants us to pay taxes so it can spend on the interest on the additional debt it has acquired ? so it can spend 150,000 dollars to send a plane to Malaysia to bring back criminals jailed there? So that it can open langar khanas all over the country ? No thanks this is NOT how i want my tax money to be spent.....I would encourage everyone to evade taxes as much as possible

They will make the whole country a big Lungar Khana soon . They are working on it making sure that every citizen will turn in to a beggar.....Pathetic asses.

Kill_Ego

MPA (400+ posts)
Who the fuck bump up the interest rates to inflate the deficit and then turn around and ask citizen to pay for it. Bongi Khan doesn't know his ass from the hole in the ground . They just imposed cleaning tax on Islamabad citizen's for the disposal of Garbage. I guess this is also because of the NS .
You are always lost in the private parts of human body i.e. ass in particular. Interest rates were increased to lure debt investment because our exports have been going down for sometime and it can take sometime before exports will increase. If i am not mistaken industrial loans are being given at much lure interest rate around 6%?. Read US tax system you cannot open any business without tax identification number in USA and this tax number is needed to open bank accounts and any cash transfer above $10k in USA cannot be processed without showing ID i.e. CNIC in Pakistan.

Zaidi Qasim

You are always lost in the private parts of human body i.e. ass in particular. Interest rates were increased to lure debt investment because our exports have been going down for sometime and it can take sometime before exports will increase. If i am not mistaken industrial loans are being given at much lure interest rate around 6%?. Read US tax system you cannot open any business without tax identification number in USA and this tax number is needed to open bank accounts and any cash transfer above $10k in USA cannot be processed without showing ID i.e. CNIC in Pakistan.
Lol... You always remember something you are close to. When the prime rate is 13 % , who will give you industrial loan at 6 % ? If anything else, it is the IMF MFs who were asking them to raise the rates . In order to increase the export ( Which shows dismal numbers still even when the rupee is at historical low against USD) , the rupee needs to be devalued . It was not to increase the industrial or domestic production activities. As a matter of fact , the higher rates kills the domestic businesses which it did. Documentation of the economy is important , but not by the biggest advocate of Tax thug ( Shabiir Zaidi) and the way he is forcing the rules which are fleeing the customers.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Who the fuck bump up the interest rates to inflate the deficit and then turn around and ask citizen to pay for it. Bongi Khan doesn't know his ass from the hole in the ground . They just imposed cleaning tax on Islamabad citizen's for the disposal of Garbage. I guess this is also because of the NS .
Just tell me Noora boy whether IK needed to go to the IMF or not? Can You tell whether the exchange rate was overvalued? Can you tell me Why the current Account deficit excluding Remittances was around $30bn+

Hate_Nooras

Dont worry I am going to show up this Jahil Noora boy. Lets see this dick reply to these simple questions i asked him.

Zaidi Qasim

Just tell me Noora boy whether IK needed to go to the IMF or not? Can You tell whether the exchange rate was overvalued? Can you tell me Why the current Account deficit excluding Remittances was around $30bn+
Bongi Khan didn't know his ass from the hole in the ground before taking over the selection from Boots. Obviously He has changed his team many times after failing to deliver what he said he would. If the Bongi Khan wasn't aware of the state of the economy before the election, which was evident in every institutional report i.e SBP and others, then he shouldn't be taken part in the general elections with these bogus and out of reality promises . Now, when the time comes to deliver, you the cronie of Bongi Khan relying on his bongies turning left and right but never talked about the failure of delivery.

Last edited:

Kill_Ego

MPA (400+ posts)
Lol... You always remember something you are close to. When the prime rate is 13 % , who will give you industrial loan at 6 % ? If anything else, it is the IMF MFs who were asking them to raise the rates . In order to increase the export ( Which shows dismal numbers still even when the rupee is at historical low against USD) , the rupee needs to be devalued . It was not to increase the industrial or domestic production activities. As a matter of fact , the higher rates kills the domestic businesses which it did. Documentation of the economy is important , but not by the biggest advocate of Tax thug ( Shabiir Zaidi) and the way he is forcing the rules which are fleeing the customers.
Exports dismal? global recession is on horizon, global liquidity is drying up as per leading investment banks, US & China trade war is disrupting economies all over the world but it also provides opportunities to Pakistan but our businessmen are naive and are scared of technology. Plus discounted loans do exist which can bring down effective interest rate down but i do not have any confirmation in case of Pakistan.
This is what i was referring to about debt investment and i know IMF is directing our economy:
https://blog.siasat.pk/hot-money-getting-hotter-in-pakistan-t-bills-stood-at-327-million-in-sep/

Exports data:

Traders are more to blame for poor domestic economy they are hell bent upon not to use CNIC and guess what, its IMF which has asked Govt to make people use CNIC.

Tax is a national issue not a political one.

Thanks for not using "A" word else the number of times you use, it is becoming obvious as your source of income.

Hate_Nooras

Bongi Khan didn't know his ass from the hole in the ground before taking over the selection from Boots. Obviously He has changed his team many times after failing to deliver what he said he would. If the Bongi Khan wasn't aware of the state of the economy before the election, which was evident in every institutional report i.e SBP and others, then he shouldn't be taken part in the general elections with these bogus and out of reality promises . Now, when the time comes to deliver, you the cronie of Bongi Khan relying on his bongies turning left and right but never talked about the failure of delivery.
So your haraamis WHO APPARENTLY KNOW THEIR ARSE FROM THE GROUND CREATED again a disaster and you only criticism is that he couldnt solve it. Why dont you ask yourself why the economic disaster was created but as a jahil Noora with shit for brains that question hasnt obviously occured to you. Your answer has to be the most stupid answer ever given on here but alas nothing unexpected from a uneducated Jahil.

Zaidi Qasim

Exports dismal? global recession is on horizon, global liquidity is drying up as per leading investment banks, US & China trade war is disrupting economies all over the world but it also provides opportunities to Pakistan but our businessmen are naive and are scared of technology. Plus discounted loans do exist which can bring down effective interest rate down but i do not have any confirmation in case of Pakistan.
This is what i was referring to about debt investment and i know IMF is directing our economy:
https://blog.siasat.pk/hot-money-getting-hotter-in-pakistan-t-bills-stood-at-327-million-in-sep/

Exports data:

Traders are more to blame for poor domestic economy they are hell bent upon not to use CNIC and guess what, its IMF which has asked Govt to make people use CNIC.

Tax is a national issue not a political one.

Thanks for not using "A" word else the number of times you use, it is becoming obvious as your source of income.

I am still searching to find out who is giving "Industrial " loans at 6 % ...Lol. It is a pitty that even after drowning the Pakistani currency , the inept rulers of PTI still unable to increase the export items . Global recession or not, you won't be even counted at any level globally . The domestic export industry has tanked ..

Zaidi Qasim

So your haraamis WHO APPARENTLY KNOW THEIR ARSE FROM THE GROUND CREATED again a disaster and you only criticism is that he couldnt solve it. Why dont you ask yourself why the economic disaster was created but as a jahil Noora with shit for brains that question hasnt obviously occured to you. Your answer has to be the most stupid answer ever given on here but alas nothing unexpected from a uneducated Jahil.
Never mind the economy , find out your father Akber Baber is after Bongi Khan's ass in Foreign funding case and after all that money which was laundered using different accounts ... He is about to strip your Bongi Khan Naked. Won't you go and protest against Bongi Khan and his Money Laundering , you Bongi Boy.. ?

Hate_Nooras

Never mind the economy , find out your father Akber Baber is after Bongi Khan's ass in Foreign funding case and after all that money which was laundered using different accounts ... He is about to strip your Bongi Khan Naked. Won't you go and protest against Bongi Khan and his Money Laundering , you Bongi Boy.. ?
Never mind the economy- your gormless tit. You made the comment and now you are running from it, so Noora boy explain why IK needed to fix the shit left by your gormless twats. As I said I prove what jahil you are with no understanding of anything and you proved it, by running from your comment.
As far as the party funding goes, it's non issue, nothing will happen and tits like you will go and look for the next issue. It's funny that you are accusing PTI of money laundering into PK, the irony is lost on you.

Zaidi Qasim

Never mind the economy- your gormless tit. You made the comment and now you are running from it, so Noora boy explain why IK needed to fix the shit left by your gormless twats. As I said I prove what jahil you are with no understanding of anything and you proved it, by running from your comment.
As far as the party funding goes, it's non issue, nothing will happen and tits like you will go and look for the next issue. It's funny that you are accusing PTI of money laundering into PK, the irony is lost on you.
Oyee Chutiya. Bongi khan can't fix it. You should worry about his ass being beaten by Akber Baber instead. This is focun not a non issue. It is coming to bite you in your rear end so fast that you won't realize what hit Bongi Khan's ass.?

Hate_Nooras

Oyee Chutiya. Bongi khan can't fix it. You should worry about his ass being beaten by Akber Baber instead. This is focun not a non issue. It is coming to bite you in your rear end so fast that you won't realize what hit Bongi Khan's ass.?

So your argument is that he can't fix the mess your haraamis created, but the haraamis that created the mess will fix it. So once again gormless tit, why don't explain who created the mess, how and why? Losers like you with shit for brains keep avoiding the question, I wonder why?

Hate_Nooras

The irony is still lost on you about money laundering into PK, but I suppose you are stupid to realise. Nothing will happen, remember last year when haraami Nooras used Rizvi, how did that end up.

Zaidi Qasim

So your argument is that he can't fix the mess your haraamis created, but the haraamis that created the mess will fix it. So once again gormless tit, why don't explain who created the mess, how and why? Losers like you with shit for brains keep avoiding the question, I wonder why?
You are total man. Go see some doctor. Check out and ask people what they think of Bongi Khan and his Government. I am telling you watch out your Bongi Khan , Akber Baber is about to kick his ass ... You should worry about their asses instead of worrying about fixing the economy . Have you ever went out and ask the people around what they think of this Boots Government ? I guess not. try getting out and asking people.

Hate_Nooras

You are total man. Go see some doctor. Check out and ask people what they think of Bongi Khan and his Government. I am telling you watch out your Bongi Khan , Akber Baber is about to kick his ass ... You should worry about their asses instead of worrying about fixing the economy . Have you ever went out and ask the people around what they think of this Boots Government ? I guess not. try getting out and asking people.
Yes we get it, we should be losing sleep over a non issue, as the govt will fall like you predict every other week.
But let's get back to the economy- who created this mess, how and why? Stop running tit and answer the questions?

Zaidi Qasim

Yes we get it, we should be losing sleep over a non issue, an the govt will fall like you predict every other week.
But let's get back to the economy- who created this mess, how and why? Stop running tit and answer the questions?
You are still a prick. tell me :

what was the interest rates in 2017.
what was the inflation in 2017.
what was the GDP in 2017.
what was the employment rate in 2017.
what was the internal doubt in 2017.
what was the total loan ( including internal and external) in 2017.
what was the value of Rupee versus Dollar in 2017.
what was the price of Petroleum in 2017.
what was the price of Electricity in 2017.
what was the price of Natural gas in 2017.
what was the price of Roti in 2017.
what was the price of Flour in 2017.
what was the price of Chicken meat in 2017.
what was the price of Vegetable in 2017.
what was the price of Kerosene in 2017.

Hate_Nooras

You are still a prick. tell me :

what was the interest rates in 2017.
what was the inflation in 2017.
what was the GDP in 2017.
what was the employment rate in 2017.
what was the internal doubt in 2017.
what was the total loan ( including internal and external) in 2017.
what was the value of Rupee versus Dollar in 2017.
what was the price of Petroleum in 2017.
what was the price of Electricity in 2017.
what was the price of Natural gas in 2017.
what was the price of Roti in 2017.
what was the price of Flour in 2017.
what was the price of Chicken meat in 2017.
what was the price of Vegetable in 2017.
what was the price of Kerosene in 2017.
And guess what, they were going to the IMF tell me why? And you will know if you that it was based an unsustainable boom based on artificially strong rupee and high imports.
If you didn't have shit for brains you would understand the link between the Foreign exchange reserves, which are themselves are a consequence of Current Accounts deficits which are themselves result of low exports and too many Imports. And the link between all of these to the IMF.

Zaidi Qasim

And guess what, they were going to the IMF tell me why? And you will know if you that it was based an unsustainable boom based on artificially strong rupee and high imports.
If you didn't have shit for brains you would understand the link between the Foreign exchange reserves, which are themselves are a consequence of Current Accounts deficits which are themselves result of low exports and too many Imports. And the link between all of these to the IMF.

Lo... you are tossed man. Couldn't come up with answer of even one question.

I suggest you to sit and watch this video..... A stick is being forced right through the Bongi Khan's ass soon . Enjoy... ?