Trader himself reveals how businessmen are causing Artificial Inflation to blackmail Govt.

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
JHOOT AUR LALACH YEH BEYMARI HAMAIN BARBAD KAR DE GI
MONAFA KHORI KI SAZA KAM IZ KAM SAZA-E- MOT RAKHO AUR IS KI IBTIDA NOORON MURDARION FAZLUON SE KARO
YEH TAB TAK JARI RAKHO JAB TAK YAHAN SE AKHRI MUJRAM KHATAM NAHI HO JATA

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is always competition so if some traders like this guy reduce their prices then I'm sure their sales would go up and others would be forced to reduce too. Only problem is that most traders do the opposite and try to increase prices to match others instead.

The Sane

This is also govt failure
They need to enforcement law

Awan Sb, Unfortunately it is a closed loop. The law enforcing bodies, including civil bureaucracy and Police are in unison with these conniving traders. It is also in their interest that the rectification of society never takes place. May I suggest that knowledge citizens should take it on themselves to, educate less knowledgeable countrymen about this nexus, and more importantly, boycott any of such big shot traders. Just choke their businesses!
Let me also propose that we must ask all traders for a copy of the current year tax return (NOT NTN) to be put on public display at their outlets/shopping malls. We, the people , are stronger than we think.

The Sane

There is always competition so if some traders like this guy reduce their prices then I'm sure their sales would go up and others would be forced to reduce too. Only problem is that most traders do the opposite and try to increase prices to match others instead.

We need to propagate the idea of buying from smaller retailers, who would be more willing to sell at the reduced prices, rather than buying the same stuff from branded/designer retailers, be it as trivial as everyday groceries.
People also need to start confronting shopkeepers to publicly display price chart for each item and a copy of the current year tax return.

nasir77

Bus Qayamat walay din bhi saray gunah Govt Failure per hi dal dina... Haraam Khori aur Ghadari main yeh Pakistan kud kafeel hai.... Loot Lo Bus....................

Muhammad Jibran

And who didn't know that these baastards are conspiring against the govt to avoid paying taxes.
This is also govt failure
They need to enforcement law
JHOOT AUR LALACH YEH BEYMARI HAMAIN BARBAD KAR DE GI
MONAFA KHORI KI SAZA KAM IZ KAM SAZA-E- MOT RAKHO AUR IS KI IBTIDA NOORON MURDARION FAZLUON SE KARO
YEH TAB TAK JARI RAKHO JAB TAK YAHAN SE AKHRI MUJRAM KHATAM NAHI HO JATA
How choutiya you need to be to believe in this crap :D Rupee has lost its value by 30% that is one of major sources of inflation but for youthiyas this has been caused bythe traders lol.....

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I have first hand experience of this artificial Inflation by a Cloth vendor when he tried to sell me on a higher price. When I said that I had bought this same thing on a particular price a couple of months ago, he replied "Tabdeeli Sarkar hai ab, Imran khan say pocho". But after some logical argument I got it for the same previous price, meaning that he was trying to sell it for a high price blaming the govt for the price hike.

Now that PTI got only 32% to 35% votes in elections, the remaining 65% to 68% people are voter of some other party who would kill two birds with one Arrow by selling their product for a higher price and blaming the govt(PTI) for it.

Hate_Nooras

How choutiya you need to be to believe in this crap :D Rupee has lost its value by 30% that is one of major sources of inflation but for youthiyas this has been caused bythe traders lol.....
What choutiya you are not to acknowledge that these traders are desperate not to pay taxes and are desperate for the govt to fall. . Its haraamis like you that will do anything to damage PK for short term political gain. And also haraami, why did the Rupee fall, come on arse hole whose fault is it?

Muhammad Jibran

What choutiya you are not to acknowledge that these traders are desperate not to pay taxes and are desperate for the govt to fall. . Its haraamis like you that will do anything to damage PK for short term political gain. And also haraami, why did the Rupee fall, come on arse hole whose fault is it?
lol there is no business left thats why they are complaining ...... the tax is paid by the end consumer eventually.... they are opposing the further increase in cost. Do you think they will pay taxes by their pockets? lol.... they will charge more and that will decrease demand as well.

Aliimran1

??????
How can you defend these corrupts?
I understand your position
????????????
Don,t forget to write your real name

Last edited:

Hate_Nooras

lol there is no business left thats why they are complaining ...... the tax is paid by the end consumer eventually.... they are opposing the further increase in cost. Do you think they will pay taxes by their pockets? lol.... they will charge more and that will decrease demand as well.
And whose fault is that? These baastards rebel against any taxation and voted for the Nooras and those haraamis bankrupted the economy which has led to the downturn. Now they are been asked to pay taxes which is money that belongs to the state, and they once again are trying to stop it.