"Tough time" time....again

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I honestly can't remember what happened in last meeting, but maybe this time we will finally get a date for the long march?

PDM-presser-screengrab1628694660-0.jpg

PDM's crucial leadership huddle in Islamabad today​

A crucial meeting of the Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) led by its chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman will be held in Islamabad on Monday (today).

Heads of all political parties of the alliance formed against the ruling Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) will participate in the meeting.

According to reports, Fazl called the prominent PDM leaders, wherein it was decided to offer the incumbent government a tough time from every front using the platform.

The huddle will mull recommendations made in the meeting held in Karachi, and seek conclusive opinion of the members regarding the aspects related to the long march planned for Islamabad.

The participants of the all-crucial meeting will also consider the opposition's role in the upcoming joint session of parliament.
It would also consult on Afghanistan's current situation and opposition's joint strategy in this regard.On Saturday, PML-N President Shehbaz Sharif stepped up pressure on the government, seeking “transparent early elections” in the country to steer it out of its current crises.

The development came after JUI-F chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman, who heads the opposition alliance, met the opposition leader in National Assembly at the latter’s residence in Lahore.

The two leaders discussed various issues including political situation of the country and rising inflation, particularly the recent hike in the prices of petrol and electricity.

Speaking on the occasion, Fazl said the anti-government alliance was serious and strengthened in its goal of toppling the Imran Khan-led government.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Siberite

Are you looking for trouble ? or it is another smear campaign ? A full thread ? You must be bored. ...

surfer

Are you looking for trouble ? or it is another smear campaign ? A full thread ? You must be bored. ...
all of the above ?

I just wanted to know the date they will finally march, surely PDM rank and file will be eagerly awaiting date as well?

surfer

Is it because you want to join them or because you want to hide ?
Neither, it's because I want to have a good laugh.

I mean the first Azadi march by molana was hilarious, especially when molana got to lahore and no one from PMLN would receive him.

I just want to see if this one will be as funny as the one before or not?

surfer

PUFFF. This is 3rd rated answer. If he is coming then he is not coming to spend his time in prison . And if the news is true that he has made a deal with army, then you need to fold fast .
No IF....he is coming according to PMLN and his own daughter.

Siberite

No IF....he is coming according to PMLN and his own daughter.

I don't know if it is wise enough to come without any protected deal. After all, he is a politician. Not Army general like Musharraf who came to expect a huge crowd at Karachi airport and then found out that he can't get out easily.

surfer

I don't know if it is wise enough to come without any protected deal. After all, he is a politician. Not Army general like Musharraf who came to expect a huge crowd at Karachi airport and then found out that he can't get out easily.
Wait, are you saying PMLN are just giving false home to their supporters? Shocking!

Siberite

Neither, it's because I want to have a good laugh.

I mean the first Azadi march by molana was hilarious, especially when molana got to lahore and no one from PMLN would receive him.

I just want to see if this one will be as funny as the one before or not?
I don't think you need to wait for his arrival for a laugh. Just watch today's speech of IK and you can laugh as much as you like. As a matter of fact, I can't stop laughing. And the entertainment is free of charge.

surfer

you mean like Nawaz was expecting a huge crowd at lahore airport but it turned out shahbaz stopped too long at anarkali for gol guppas?