Total number of ventilators in Karachi and Sindh.

Qalandar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI has completely lost it. Sindh has more ventilators than Punjab. There rough figures of Karachi alone is below:

We didn’t find actual figures from Sindh but it is considered that Jinnah Hospital Karachi, NICVD, SIUT, Civil hospital Karachi, Abbasi Shaheed Hospital Karachi, Indus hospital and private hospitals have more than 500 ventilators.

Awan S

دوسروں پر باتیں کرنی تو سب کو آتیں ہیں آپ کی پرفیکٹ پارٹی سات سال سے کے پی کے میں ہے اور اس دوران سب سے کم کام کے پی کے میں پنجاب میں درجنوں ہسپتال اور دیگر سہولیات کے ساتھ پہلے سندھ دوسرے اور کے پی کے تیسرے نمبر پر ہے فی بندہ سہولیات بی دیکھ لیں پچھلی کے پی کے حکومت نے سترہ سو بستروں کا اضافہ کیا کے پی کے میں اور تحریک انصاف نے سو کے لگ بھگ - کر لو باتیں جتنا بڑی بڑی مگر کام صرف سوشل میڈیا پر - یہ لیں رپورٹ پڑھیں
https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/45...z-Khattak-Hospitals-Health-Khyber-Pakhtun-Kha
desan
Pathfinder
surfer
Qalandar

Last edited:

surfer

PTI has completely lost it. Sindh has more ventilators than Punjab. There rough figures of Karachi alone is below:

We didn’t find actual figures from Sindh but it is considered that Jinnah Hospital Karachi, NICVD, SIUT, Civil hospital Karachi, Abbasi Shaheed Hospital Karachi, Indus hospital and private hospitals have more than 500 ventilators.
Did you read that article or just did your usual cut and fart?
The article itself says Punjab has more then Sindh.

But that is not the issue, issue is Pakistan as a whole does not have enough.

Why is everything with you Punjab v Sindh?

desan

President (40k+ posts)
دوسروں پر باتیں کرنی تو سب کو آتیں ہیں آپ کی پرفیکٹ پارٹی سات سال سے کے پی کے میں ہے اور اس دوران سب سے کم کام کے پی کے میں پنجاب میں درجنوں ہسپتال اور دیگر سہولیات کے ساتھ پہلے سندھ دوسرے اور کے پی کے تیسرے نمبر پر ہے فی بندہ سہولیات بی دیکھ لیں پچھلی کے پی کے حکومت نے سترہ سو بستروں کا اضافہ کیا کے پی کے میں اور تحریک انصاف نے سو کے لگ بھگ - کر لو باتیں جتنا بڑی بڑی مگر کام صرف سوشل میڈیا پر - یہ لیں رپورٹ پڑھیں
https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/45...z-Khattak-Hospitals-Health-Khyber-Pakhtun-Kha

Crediting 7 years of governance but sharing a a report from 2018!!!

Hate_Nooras

If that is the case then your Noora friends have a lot to answer for as they ruled the Province for the last 10 years before Sept 2018. Either way you haraamis have a lot to answer for. Kuttay ki aulad

Awan S

Crediting 7 years of governance but sharing a a report from 2018!!!
Report is for five year of PTI comparison with previous government
If you can prove that any new facilities were added, please share, I don't think that they added anything. Previous KPK CM Khattak was better than current. Things are even worse in KPK now.

Hate_Nooras

desan
Pathfinder
surfer
Qalandar
Qalandar has just shit on SS. One haraami accusing another

Hate_Nooras

If you can prove that any new facilities were added, please share, I don't think that they added anything. Previous KPK CM Khattak was better than current. Things are even worse in KPK now.
Qalandar has just shit on you.

Democratic

Senator (1k+ posts)
How many ventilators are thre in KPK after 7 years of PTI rule? Youthia morons have no legs to stand

Hate_Nooras

I am not Qalandar, please reply my post
here is another:
Major share of spending on health has been observed in Punjab (84.8%), Sindh (41.4%), Khyber Pakhtunkhawa (17.6%) and Baochistan (11.3%).

desan
I don't trust anything you write or say. So there is no point you telling me anything. I am just pointing out to you that Qalandar the Billo arse licker has shit on your stats. Tell Qalandar

Awan S

I don't trust anything you write or say. So there is no point you telling me anything. I am just pointing out to you that Qalandar the Billo arse licker has shit on your stats. Tell Qalandar
Please have courage to accept reality. You better change your name and put "hate Khan" because you cannot debate on Khan Vs Nawaz performance.

Awan S

If that is the case then your Noora friends have a lot to answer for as they ruled the Province for the last 10 years before Sept 2018. Either way you haraamis have a lot to answer for. Kuttay ki aulad
Lets talk about health facilities in Punjab, please read this and answer if it is not outstanding performance in Punjab from 2013-2018:

zaheer2003

desan
Pathfinder
surfer
Qalandar
EUNolPcXgAA_evj

zaheer2003

Lets talk about health facilities in Punjab, please read this and answer if it is not outstanding performance in Punjab from 2013-2018:

Punjab from 2013 to 2018 added 3100 beds with most budget in pocket for more than 11 crore population

EUsul0FXQAEQkAx

KPK from 2013 to 2018 added 1700 beds with lowest budget in pocket for 3.5 crore population

EUsuuncXkAIaBNg

Official DATA:

Hate_Nooras

You can post anything you like but it's bullshit because you posted it. Nooras are disgusting crooks with most of the family on the run. I wanted you to reply to Qalandar as he shit on your paymasters.

desan

President (40k+ posts)

Prove with data...