Toronto Imam charged in sex case

hans

Banned
1313511582947_ORIGINAL.jpg

Mohammad Masroor faces 13 charges, including sexual-related offences and threatening death.

A religious leader is charged with a string of sexual offences against some of his students.
Mohammad Masroor, 48, of Toronto, faces 13 charges and is believed to have traveled extensively around the world, raising fears there are other victims.
The man was arrested Aug. 10 in a case involving five people, both male and female.
He is the Imam of the Baitul Mukarram Islamic Society on Danforth Ave.
He has lived in Asia, Europe and most recently Florida, Michigan and Bangladesh.
Det.-Const. Karen Armstrong, of 41 Division, said he has been in Canada since 2008.
She alleges the suspect used his position of authority but stopped short of calling him a sexual predator.
Armstrong said it was a three-week investigation and police refused to reveal any information about court appearances.
The allegations deal with sexual related offences and threatening death.
Police said the suspect taught the Koran both at the mosque and privately at homes.
Source: http://www.torontosun.com/2011/08/17/toronto-imam-charged-in-sex-case

Narcissist

Banned
ان لوگوں کی طرف سے بھلے کی خبر آخری دفعہ کب آئی تھی؟؟؟ مجھے تو یہ بھی عامر لیاقت قسم کی کوئی چیز معلوم ہوتا ہے۔بہرحال اب اپنے سہی مقام پر پہنچا ہے۔ باقی عمرجیل میں گزرے گی تو سمجھ آجائے گی۔ پاکستان میں ہوتا تو مکر جاتا۔۔۔ یہاں کون پوچھنے والا ہے۔یہ منافقت کافروں کے ہاں موجود نہیں ہے، صاحب۔ یہ آپ کو یہ گند یہاں نہیں ڈھالنے دیں گے۔

hans

Banned
What are you trying to say?

Source is there... I know how Religious concept works in your mind .... here is another Spiritual what ever for your pleasure..... enjoy

Bahut Takleef Hoti Hai, Jub Meri GeoG Bahein Roti Hain

@hans this must have been painful for you with old memories at Swami Rama's Ashram...or maybe not, you must enjoyed the spiritual orgasms....

Last edited:

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Source is there... I know how Religious concept works in your mind .... here is another Spiritual what ever for your pleasure..... enjoy

I hope you are real proud of yourself posting sadists videos on a political site. You just proved that you really are a piece of scum

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ان لوگوں کی طرف سے بھلے کی خبر آخری دفعہ کب آئی تھی؟؟؟ مجھے تو یہ بھی عامر لیاقت قسم کی کوئی چیز معلوم ہوتا ہے۔بہرحال اب اپنے سہی مقام پر پہنچا ہے۔ باقی عمرجیل میں گزرے گی تو سمجھ آجائے گی۔ پاکستان میں ہوتا تو مکر جاتا۔۔۔ یہاں کون پوچھنے والا ہے۔یہ منافقت کافروں کے ہاں موجود نہیں ہے، صاحب۔ یہ آپ کو یہ گند یہاں نہیں ڈھالنے دیں گے۔

If proved guilty Canadian law will take it's course and he will be in Jail for a long time.This type of crime
is taken very seriously here.

Unicorn

Banned

My first live beheading video. It never showed the head roll though. If anyone else have one where you can see everything please post.

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
This is the kind of Islam that Saudis have transported now to Afghanistan and now to Pakistan. That is why we see our great friends Taliban doing such things in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Our mullahs are agents of Saudis and are destroying Pakistani society. Saudi Arabia is the biggest problem in the muslim world. The image of Islam is destroyed by Saudis beyond recognition. Pakistani society is brutalised by funding billions of oil money into our madrassas and mosques by Saudis! They have enslaved the mind of our youth through their agent: the mullah

Unicorn

Banned
Please don't, I for sure won't be able to see that.

According to the host they dangled her corps from the helicopter and flew so that every one can see. I would like to see the video of that too.

Come on bro you will get used to.

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
Would you still like to see the video and 'get used to' if the woman in the vid was your mom or sis who was found guilty like her?
According to the host they dangled her corps from the helicopter and flew so that every one can see. I would like to see the video of that too.

Come on bro you will get used to.

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
My dear a bad thing is a bad thing. The Saudis are just brutal, lawless, barbarians. They have destroyed the real face of Islam. Their wahabi ideology has destroyed Afghanistan and now its doing the same thing in Pakistan. We should look inward to feel what happens to others. These women are there to earn money for their poor families and not for some picnic![QUOTE=Unicorn;488763]No I will not but they will never end up in a country like this one.[/QUOTE]

Unicorn

Banned
My dear a bad thing is a bad thing. The Saudis are just brutal, lawless, barbarians. They have destroyed the real face of Islam. Their wahabi ideology has destroyed Afghanistan and now its doing the same thing in Pakistan. We should look inward to feel what happens to others. These women are there to earn money for their poor families and not for some picnic![QUOTE=Unicorn;488763]No I will not but they will never end up in a country like this one.
[/QUOTE]

I completely agree with you and I wish they didn't kill the woman, but people like yourself are in a minority. I have not seen any rage or demonstration against their actions from anyone. When the Pope made an off the cuff remark everyone was in a rage.

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
My friend that is the problem of us muslims. We have double standards. We cry wildly when just one muslim is killed in Europe or America but ignore the hundreds that are maimed, killed and brutalised in our society by our own brethern. See what is happening in all parts of Pakistan? Our people are indoctrinated by the state making enemies out of the whole world. Our mullahs are simply ignorant or they are hired by the state to fool our people. We need our educated people like yourself to see the black and the white. Our real enemies are within our society. I remember a famous muslim scholar who once said: When I go to the West, I see Islam without muslims and when I come back to the East I see muslims without Islam'. Remember these Pakistani ideologues, these mullahs, these faujis, the Zaid Hamids and Amir Liaquats and all are just deceiving the Pakistani youth! They are turning religion into poison. This IDEOLOGY has destroyed Afghanistan and is now Pakistan is engulfed by the fire ignited by our ideologues. We have to wake up.

I completely agree with you and I wish they didn't kill the woman, but people like yourself are in a minority. I have not seen any rage or demonstration against their actions from anyone. When the Pope made an off the cuff remark everyone was in a rage.[/QUOTE]