Topless FEMEN activists disrupt Muslim conference in France

Kashif Rafiq

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
d47b905d606c10b81bccf9585b95f87d

Two topless FEMEN activists disrupted a Muslim conference taking place in Pontoise northwest of Paris. Jumping up onto the stage and forcing two imams to leave, they briefly shouted slogans until security dragged them off.

“Nobody makes me submit,”
said the message painted on the breasts of the unnamed women.

The video also shows a man kicking one of the activists as she is lying on the floor.

FEMEN was founded in Ukraine in 2008 and is now based in Paris. The organization is known for its extravagant and controversial topless protests. They describe their ideology with three –isms: sextremism (female sexuality against patriarchy), atheism, and feminism.

The group has conducted a number of naked attacks in different countries, including Ukraine, France, Sweden, and even Tunisia.

On May 1, FEMEN activists disrupted Marine Le Pen’s May Day speech at a rally hosted by France’s National Front party in Paris, calling her a fascist.
One of the movement’s most scandalous protests occurred in January 2013, when half-naked women with an “In Gay We Trust” slogan written over their topless bodies, disrupted the Angelus blessing of Pope Benedict XVI in St Peter’s Square in the Vatican, screaming “Homophobes shut up.”

http://www.rt.com/news/315221-femen-france-muslim-disrupt/

Last edited by a moderator:

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
lol ... a good lesson for all muslims imams ... its time they should start teaching Islam rather than selling their brand of religion and earn money from it ... i hope girls who did that should be treated nicely and taught things rather than abuse

jee_nee_us

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
lol ... a good lesson for all muslims imams ... its time they should start teaching Islam rather than selling their brand of religion and earn money from it ... i hope girls who did that should be treated nicely and taught things rather than abuse
So you know who the imams are and what brand of islam they are preaching or is it just an assumption that they are one of those. I hate sectarianism and but community gatherings are muslims rights and I am pretty sure these fuckalls activists know nothing about islam or its sects. I hate sectarianism but it was an islamic gathering nonetheless and it is a tragedy that you find it funny.

asadkhattak

MPA (400+ posts)
sorry, your reply is as AIMLESS as your name. No offence, just a comment

m.waqas

Councller (250+ posts)

oh after all that you are just caring about those girls, waooOo. you just need to shut up your mouth and dont define who is selling religion or not.

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
And who are these women to disrespect or disturb the personal space of these religious people?
Isn't it Extremisim to impose your own views by disturbing others peace.

P4kistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Atleast video ko censor tu kar k upload kartay.... :angry_smile: Kuch Sharm karo, Kuch haya karo..

Aur yeh Censored video ka link do

<font color="#ff0000">

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
And who are these women to disrespect or disturb the personal space of these religious people?
Isn't it Extremisim to impose your own views by disturbing others peace.

This is a protest not imposing your views on others...not like they are forcing anyone into doing anything so I don't think this can be called imposing...

its better to remember that for them, it was a just a move of protest and not go all nuclear with rage over it..

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
So you know who the imams are and what brand of islam they are preaching or is it just an assumption that they are one of those. I hate sectarianism and but community gatherings are muslims rights and I am pretty sure these fuckalls activists know nothing about islam or its sects. I hate sectarianism but it was an islamic gathering nonetheless and it is a tragedy that you find it funny.

Bro ur anger makes no difference infact anger is forbidden in Islam ... and ur right about the " these fuckalls activists know nothing about islam or its sects " they really don't know nor v ever wanted to tell them .. and then u want me not to point out that v muslims and imams r just trying to sell their brand of islam to muslims rather than spreading the truth to everyone ...
its a shame that instead of be polite to those girls and try to teach them something about Islam ... v r here happy to bash them ... which is not a job of a muslim

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
oh after all that you are just caring about those girls, waooOo. you just need to shut up your mouth and dont define who is selling religion or not.

Yeah bro i am caring about them .. becz they don't know anything about islam all they know is what is told to them and v never wanted to teach them anything nor to anyone else ... Muslims imams r busy selling their brand among muslims rather than tell what islam is :) ... its so funny ... and if ur getting angry on me ... and on those girls rather than on those who claim they r Imam's of Islam ... then what can i do or say

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)
the muslims responded wrongly....

instead of kicking and pushing them and grabbing them ... the men should have simply covered their eyes... n ask some women to put a cloth on them and remove them...

that would have been a gesture which would have amazed everyone.... instead muslims of today are stupid...

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
مہذب انسان آزادی اظہار رائے کا بھرپور مظاہرہ کرتے ہوئے