Top 10 Businesses in Pakistan

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
As we are moving forward with Entrepreneur era and they contribute in success of any country or society. I just want to learn what are the top 10 business to start in Pakistan.
In which field opportunities available? There are many areas where gap is there but somehow or other we are unable to fill those gap. just want to know what are those areas.

thanks

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
As we are moving forward with Entrepreneur era and they contribute in success of any country or society. I just want to learn what are the top 10 business to start in Pakistan.
In which field opportunities available? There are many areas where gap is there but somehow or other we are unable to fill those gap. just want to know what are those areas.

thanks
IT. Coding and design.

surfer

There is no public demand
Maybe not in pak but definitely in Europe. A friend of mine is a pharmacist said they are placing more orders now then they were 6 months ago fearing a second national lockdown in UK

but yea demand will evaporate as soon as vaccines are available

back to the future

Maybe not in pak but definitely in Europe. A friend of mine is a pharmacist said they are placing more orders now then they were 6 months ago fearing a second national lockdown in UK

but yea demand will evaporate as soon as vaccines are available
Good standard products will be in demand

knowledge88

I don't know which business but there is going to be a huge demand for Cybersecurity professionals all around the world. Just during Covid19 there have been thousands of cases of ransomware attacks all around the world. Even K electric was attacked by ransomware.

surfer

I don't know which business but there is going to be a huge demand for Cybersecurity professionals all around the world. Just during Covid19 there have been thousands of cases of ransomware attacks all around the world. Even K electric was attacked by ransomware.
very good point. I forgot about that. This is the growth area in IT, even before covid the demand in this was increasing