"Today, Pakistan is in a much better place economically than six months ago" - Financial Time

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan is the only country where consumption is a bad thing. In the rest of the world, the government gets happy when people consume stuff and increase its revenue but in Pakistan, the government wants people to live in mountains and don't use gas or electricity and live like cavemen.

This is a telltale sign of Harami governments. We saw this with PMLN and we're now seeing it with PTI.

In summer the PTI government will probably skin us alive with electricity bills then put the blame on PMLN. I am afraid that in the grave and on day of judgement, the PTI will also put the blame on PMLN for all their wrongdoings.

PTI doesn't have any shame after all. They're skinning the poor people and putting the blame on PMLN. Half a year and they have done what took PMLN 5 years
Reason behind expensive gas or electric as u consume it more is .. poor dont consume it a lot so the initial units are cheap so they can afford it.. its simple logic

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
او بھائی کسن نے کہہ دیا کہ پاکستان اس مشکل دور سے گزر آیا ہے .. اور ہر طرف خوشحالی اور ہریالی ہے .. ابھی تو صرف تاریک سرنگ کے اس پار روشنی نظر آنا شروع ہوئی ہے .. ابھی اس روشنی تک پہنچنا باقی ہے .. ابھی عشق کے امتحان باقی ہیں .. لیکن انشا الله ، ہمارا رب، نبی پاک صلی الله علیہ وسلم کے صدقے ہمیں وہ دن ضرور دکھائے گا .. بس ہمیں اپنی نیتیں ٹھیک کرنی ہیں اور خلوس دل کے ساتھ محنت کرنی ہے

And you are saying this to Patwaris..... LOL

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
My gas bill is telling a different story.

My gas bill is saying that this country is in far worse condition than it was 6 months ago
Maybe you are using more now than you were 6 months ago?:LOL:

Saboo

Pakistan is the only country where consumption is a bad thing. In the rest of the world, the government gets happy when people consume stuff and increase its revenue but in Pakistan, the government wants people to live in mountains and don't use gas or electricity and live like cavemen.

This is a telltale sign of Harami governments. We saw this with PMLN and we're now seeing it with PTI.

In summer the PTI government will probably skin us alive with electricity bills then put the blame on PMLN. I am afraid that in the grave and on day of judgement, the PTI will also put the blame on PMLN for all their wrongdoings.

PTI doesn't have any shame after all. They're skinning the poor people and putting the blame on PMLN. Half a year and they have done what took PMLN 5 years
Lately you are not making any sense at all? Is some thing the matter?:LOL: or you are being your self?

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think Financial Time is more credible than you! Don't you agree?:LOL:
Not really ,,, they are oblivious to ground reality ,,, if they are right ( let’s agree to u ummmm as well)
Why forex rates are still not in control of Govt ???

Take a simple test ask any of your cousin or friend in Pakistan and ask basic questions
U will hv the answer please

Saboo

Not really ,,, they are oblivious to ground reality ,,, if they are right ( let’s agree to u ummmm as well)
Why forex rates are still not in control of Govt ???

Take a simple test ask any of your cousin or friend in Pakistan and ask basic questions
U will hv the answer please
Well I really don't know how forex rates work?
Yea sure I ask my family the basic questions but I know the answer already? All love IK.:LOL:

Shazi ji

Well I really don't know how forex rates work?
Yea sure I ask my family the basic questions but I know the answer already? All love IK.:LOL:

Now that shows the commonality between u and ,,sensibility :)
No body here is measuring the love for IK
Ask again and ask right questions please ( at least try for the first time)

Everybody in pkstn loved EDHI sb( God bless the departed soul) this does not mean make him pm.
He could not even win his own seat when contested election

Imran the legend

Renowned international publication Financial Times says the upcoming visit of Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman to Islamabad will further ease the financial crunch being faced by Pakistan, Radio Pakistan reported on Thursday.
Prince_Mohammed.0.jpg

In an article, the English daily says the visit of MBS comes in the backdrop of negotiations with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) reaching at a stage where Pakistan is very close to having an agreement with the international fund.

The article quotes dean of the School of Advanced International Studies at Johns Hopkins Vali Nasr who calls it a new chapter for Pakistan. He said the economy is under less pressure today thanks to the decline in oil prices, which has slowed the pace at which Pakistan was running out of foreign exchange reserves.

Chief economist for DBS in Singapore Taimur Baig said Pakistan’s currency has also dropped by about 30 per cent against the US dollar since late 2017, making the country’s exports more competitive.
The crown prince will arrive in Pakistan on the invitation of Prime Minister Imran Khan on February 16 (Saturday).

The Saudi crown prince’s two-day visit of Pakistan will further promote mutual cooperation between the two countries, Foreign Office Spokesman Dr Muhammad Faisal said.
Source

Saboo

Now that shows the commonality between u and ,,sensibility :)
No body here is measuring the love for IK
Ask again and ask right questions please ( at least try for the first time)

Everybody in pkstn loved EDHI sb( God bless the departed soul) this does not mean make him pm.
He could not even win his own seat when contested election
You missed my point my dear. By love of IK I mean they are not going to say any thing negative about PTI government? No matter how much right questions I ask, the blame goes else where.Hahahaha

Shazi ji

You missed my point my dear. By love of IK I mean they are not going to say any thing negative about PTI government? No matter how much right questions I ask, the blame goes else where.Hahahaha

Itna LOVE ,,,, hum haar gy :tounge: