To The Raw Funded terrorist Organizations. What Pakistan & The Pak Army Means to US Pakistanis.

Salazar67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lt Col Rashid Karim Baig embraced Shahadat today . He lived like a lion and departed like a lion. Rashid is son of a mother who has sacrificed repeatedly for this nation and yet remains contended with the Will of Allah Almighty.

She lost her Husband Lt Col Masood Khan,, her Son in Law Capt Abdullah Khan and now her Son Lt Col Rashid Karin , all three died while Wearing Uniform and Serving the Nation.

Belonging to GB, this family has proved that for them, Motherland remains Supreme and they continue to offer the Supreme Sacrifices for this Nation.

I salute Maanji, our Sister Appa Hunzai, Wife of Shaheed Capt Abdullah Khan and Sister of Rashid Baig, their Family and entire community which had always stood for Pakistan.
نہ گنواؤ ناوکِ نیم کش، دلِ ریزہ ریزہ گنوا دیا
جو بچے ہیں سنگ سمیٹ لو، تنِ داغ داغ لُٹا دیا

مرے چارہ گرکو نوید ہو، صفِ دشمناں کو خبر کرو
و ہ جو قرض رکھتے تھے جان پر وہ حساب آج چکا دیا

کرو کج جبیں پہ سرِ کفن ، مرے قاتلوں کو گماں نہ ہو
کہ غرورِ عشق کا بانکپن ، پسِ مرگ ہم نے بھلا دیا

جو رکے تو کوہِ گراں تھے ہم، جو چلے تو جاں سے گزر گئے
رہِ یار ہم نے قدم قدم تجھے یاد گار بنا دیا

فیض احمد فیض

Pakistan ZINDABAD.

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
go to hell these shit filthy pee pee pee , pml-n fazlu etc who funded by raw n other enemy agencies. pak army U live in our hearts we salute U for your steadfastness , for your courage..

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
بحائی آخر میں فیض کا شعر لکھ دیا اور یہ پتا نہین ہے کے پاک فوج کے نزدیک فیض بھی غدار تھا

ان کھوتوں کو ھر شاعر غدار نظر آتا رھا ہے ، احمد فراز نے انکا مُکو اچھا باندھا تھا، کئ سال وہ اپنے ملک سے اسی سچائ کو بیان کرنے کی سزا میں باهر رہا ۔

پیشہ ور قاتلو ، تم سپاھی نہیں

mallu

Voter (50+ posts)
Lt Col Rashid Karim Baig embraced Shahadat today . He lived like a lion and departed like a lion. Rashid is son of a mother who has sacrificed repeatedly for this nation and yet remains contended with the Will of Allah Almighty.

She lost her Husband Lt Col Masood Khan,, her Son in Law Capt Abdullah Khan and now her Son Lt Col Rashid Karin , all three died while Wearing Uniform and Serving the Nation.

Belonging to GB, this family has proved that for them, Motherland remains Supreme and they continue to offer the Supreme Sacrifices for this Nation.

I salute Maanji, our Sister Appa Hunzai, Wife of Shaheed Capt Abdullah Khan and Sister of Rashid Baig, their Family and entire community which had always stood for Pakistan.
نہ گنواؤ ناوکِ نیم کش، دلِ ریزہ ریزہ گنوا دیا
جو بچے ہیں سنگ سمیٹ لو، تنِ داغ داغ لُٹا دیا

مرے چارہ گرکو نوید ہو، صفِ دشمناں کو خبر کرو
و ہ جو قرض رکھتے تھے جان پر وہ حساب آج چکا دیا

کرو کج جبیں پہ سرِ کفن ، مرے قاتلوں کو گماں نہ ہو
کہ غرورِ عشق کا بانکپن ، پسِ مرگ ہم نے بھلا دیا

جو رکے تو کوہِ گراں تھے ہم، جو چلے تو جاں سے گزر گئے
رہِ یار ہم نے قدم قدم تجھے یاد گار بنا دیا

فیض احمد فیض

Pakistan ZINDABAD.

pak army and ISI and his non state actors are responsible .

Zaidi Qasim

Fighting with their own people has been the history of this rouge army and its generals. What they are doing right now in Wazeristan is nothing less than sowing the seed of insurgency which is not affordable at this time . We already have issues in Baluchistan and if this fire in Wazirestan is not controlled, it will burn the whole country .... But the idiots are hell bend using force to settle the score.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
One Indian and other Wanna be Indian doing what they enjoy doing the most!

hqdefault.jpg

Fighting with their own people has been the history of this rouge army and its generals. What they are doing right now in Wazeristan is nothing less than sowing the seed of insurgency which is not affordable at this time . We already have issues in Baluchistan and if this fire in Wazirestan is not controlled, it will burn the whole country .... But the idiots are hell bend using force to settle the score.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Someone calling me a Boot-Poolishiya is an honor for me! Nothing makes me more happy than it! ? ? ???

Just like someone calling you a RAW Agent would be an honor for you..!! ??? Hence, nothing makes you more scared than Pak Army! ? ? ? ?

No wonder, the daily boot polishiya also likes to put his two penny worth in defending the Boots. How the heck the pay could become halal otherwise. ? .

Zaidi Qasim

Someone calling me a Boot-Poolishiya is an honor for me! Nothing makes me more happy than it! ? ? ???

Just like someone calling you a RAW Agent would be an honor for you..!! ???

I bet it is . And I obliged my self to give you that honor any hour of the day as you need .. ? .

Zaidi Qasim

Appreciate it!!! ??

But I can't help scaring the RAW Agent with Pak Army! So don't start shitting in your pants too much! ????
Don't worry about RAW. I know how to deal with them . you should pick your lancha and continue to give me gratitude to call you a licker. Boot licker to be correct ? ...

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
I, together with the entire nation will lick these boots every day and every night! ? ? ? ? ? ? ????????????

But, at the same time, I and the entire nation, won't stop giving Cactus in the assholes of the RAW funded Patwaris!! ??? Ghaddaron k liye tou we have special treatment in this country!! ? ? ? ? ? ?

D71J18iWkAIcaoU.jpg:large

Don't worry about RAW. I know how to deal with them . you should pick your lancha and continue to give me gratitude to call you a licker. Boot licker to be correct ? ...

Zaidi Qasim

I, together with the entire nation will lick these boots every day and every night! ? ? ? ? ? ? ????????????

But, at the same time, I and the entire nation, won't stop giving Cactus in the assholes of the RAW funded Patwaris!! ??? Ghaddaron k liye tou we have special treatment in this country!! ? ? ? ? ? ?

I feel sorry for you and the person whose boots you are showing . This is an excellent propaganda from a dead body . He got paid and you are getting paid.Must be a slow month at the recruitment office in these days . What about boots he is wearing ... Doesn't look like , they are damaged...Lol

10cvwhl.jpg

Last edited:

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
BUT I don't feel sorry for kicking the ass of an Indian Raw Agent and showing the world out there that Patwaris and RAW are the two faces of the same coin! Thank you for helping me expose to the world the reality of you and your masters!! ? ? ?

I feel sorry for you and the person whose boots you are showing . This is an excellent propaganda from a dead body . He got paid and you are getting paid.Must be a slow month at the recruitment office in these days . What about boots he is wearing ... Doesn't look like , they are damaged...Lol

10cvwhl.jpg

Zaidi Qasim

BUT I don't feel sorry for kicking the ass of an Indian Raw Agent and showing the world out there that Patwaris and RAW are the two faces of the same coin! Thank you for helping me expose to the world the reality of you and your masters!! ? ? ?

Lol.... you acting as a slut who complains to her neighbor for her customer. look boot licker, your fabrication isn't going to help you out. It rather make you a shamble of your own broken desires. Now, you seem to have nothing left to say ... I suggest you to spend some time with your own conscious and while you do that don't forget to keep looking at the picture I gave you. That will put you in prospective who is the master of these boots ...

10cvwhl.jpg

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
?????
uuujpg-3708635_p9.jpg

???????????????
5cf555c8385d6.jpg

DEAR PAKISTANIS,

Now see RAW's Junior AGENT Cry and shit in his pants below this post!!! ?????

Lol.... you acting as a slut who complains to her neighbor for her customer. look boot licker, your fabrication isn't going to help you out. It rather make you a shamble of your own broken desires. Now, you seem to have nothing left to say ... I suggest you to spend some time with your own conscious and while you do that don't forget to keep looking at the picture I gave you. That will put you in prospective who is the master of these boots ...

10cvwhl.jpg

Zaidi Qasim

?????

???????????????

5cf555c8385d6.jpg

DEAR PAKISTANIS,

Now see RAW's Junior AGENT Cry and shit in his pants below this post!!! ?????
Lol...... so, the box in your conscious is empty.... It oath to be . I have enough of your chatrol today . You start to sound like a 5th grade fugitive . Grow up, there are no Pakistanis who can believe you BS of all day long . Enjoy the Kiyani Picture and don't forget , the Master, Masters. ? ...

10cvwhl.jpg

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
?????????????
maxresdefault.jpg

???????????????

coas-qamar-javed-bajwa.jpg

DEAR PAKISTANIS,

Now see PATWARI commit suicide below!!! ?????

Lol...... so, the box in your conscious is empty.... It oath to be . I have enough of your chatrol today . You start to sound like a 5th grade fugitive . Grow up, there are no Pakistanis who can believe you BS of all day long . Enjoy the Kiyani Picture and don't forget , the Master, Masters. ? ...

10cvwhl.jpg