To The Point 6th September 2011 - Javed Chaudhry & Dr Shahid Masood

majidsherazi

i always recognized u as a brave anchor but u turned out to be real buzdil jitnee bahdari sey aap ney zulfiqar mirza sey quran mangwaya tha utnee bahdri sey 2nd part be dekha dete .

Aap ko khud sey sharm aanee chahye .

akramshafee

Voter (50+ posts)
yea ... its cowardness of this guy who said im not afraid of Death....and how he asked Zulfiqar Mirza to say all again with Quran before him.....how stupid z this guy

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well i never thought that the MQM were bagal mein chakoo munh mein ram ram. Unbelieveable as all this happens to be but fact remains that MQM in the past has murdered people and it denies it by playing the immigrant card as it is obvious by the the MQM worshippers here on siasat.pk just as much. so any time they are in a tight corner they start laying blame left right centre. But one thing is fact that other parties are also involved but MQM remains the main Murder Qatil Movement.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
i always recognized u as a brave anchor but u turned out to be real buzdil jitnee bahdari sey aap ney zulfiqar mirza sey quran mangwaya tha utnee bahdri sey 2nd part be dekha dete .

Aap ko khud sey sharm aanee chahye .

Friend, this part of program will be telecast on Thursday.

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
Weapons in Karachi gangs(owned by parties) more sophisticated than Pak-Army...

Gives me goose bumps... :s