To all Foreign Diplomats of Pakistan

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
To all those, who think PM demands were not right and inappropriate, please resign if you can't deliver and serve.

Pakistan problem is undue job security. Job security should be for a certain period but job security till age 60 and pension till death have made our government employees as sitting idols.

No improvement in offices, outside offices agents are standing. No efficiency, no criteria.

Government employees consider salary as right and bribe as income. Government must take a country wide action against clerks, officer and anyone who ask for bribe.

iltaf

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ye brhy baboo firaun bany howy h, kam hi hongy in me jo honest/professional hongy. Mostly arrogant baboo hoty h, kaamchoor.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nobody can do anything to bearucracy. These babus declared fatima jinnah ghadar. They belived jinnah was a traitor and idiot. They are British and US agents. They hanged bhutto with the help of military. They know they have the support of military and judges. In punjab 1 bhai court ma dusra police ma 3 fouj ma 4 businessmen 5 politicians and list goes on and on.

Shahid Abassi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
These ambassadors/diplomates are doing nothing while being paid handsome amounts. They don't lobby, they don't have contacts with local media, and can't get an article or two written in favor of Pakistan, they don't interact with local investors and they do not help create a market for Pakistani export goods. They even don't behave properly with the Pakistani diaspora.

Ahmad2015

Senator (1k+ posts)
There is only one mission of all of these people, make money as soon as you can. Even in foreigh countries these people act like they are in Pakistan. I happened to go to one of the Pakistani embassy, the office opening time was 8:30 AM and there was hardly any employee there by 9 AM. People were just waiting there and then at 9 AM, I see these employees walking slowly inside and acting like, hey, you arer lucky that we are even here.

Ahmad2015

Senator (1k+ posts)
PM Imran Khan should fire all those officers in foreign office and in overseas embassies of Pakistan. There are many deserving officers waiting for appointments, who can be really hard working force for his mission.
dont call them officers, call them crooks