Tigress again! Why Fazal-ur-Rehman started CRYING in his Dharna! Maleeha Hashmi

zoraym

MPA (400+ posts)
This is for Maleeha Hashmi, kindly do not call him molana. meaning of molana is our master. if you still wants to continue, its your choice

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
For what reason?

Proudly lying and spreading disinformation.

Her attire. She should remove that dupatta since it's not serving any purpose anyway.

If opposition is bad, Imran Khan is just as worst.

Fazlu dharna isn't useless. It's against inflation which these liar "reporters" will not mention because they're rich themselves and enjoying.

surfer

Her attire. She should remove that dupatta since it's not serving any purpose anyway.

Fazlu dharna isn't useless. It's against inflation which these liar "reporters" will not mention because they're rich themselves and enjoying.
So what solution to inflation has Molana proposed?
I don't think IK resigning is going to decrease inflation.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Low IQ and not a journalist, a mouth piece paid by the military. Doesn't look she has any credentials. Unknown and unqualified.

P@triot

Senator (1k+ posts)

Your comment about her attire shows how desperately you tried to find a flaw. Also, please just decide what this march is about...azadi, inflation, israel, islam, pakistan or it is just because fuzloo has to spend from his own pocket nowadays??

Steyn

So what solution to inflation has Molana proposed?
I don't think IK resigning is going to decrease inflation.

Don't ask me. I am simply saying that she's lying about a few things.

This dharna depends on who you ask is for different purposes lol but yes, it’s also for inflation.

And almost all of these Pro-IK journos conveniently lie and present IK as something he is not. 2014 dharna was violent. She said it was peaceful which is a lie.

If you pretend to be a better journalist than the mainstream ones then have the courage to show wrongs of IK too otherwise you just look like a propagandist which quite frankly, these YouTube journos are.

Steyn

Your comment about her attire shows how desperately you tried to find a flaw. Also, please just decide what this march is about...azadi, inflation, israel, islam, pakistan or it is just because fuzloo has to spend from his own pocket nowadays??

No, her attire made me uncomfortable. She seems like a good person how she said Bismillah before reciting Holy Quran, something i haven't seen any politician do. She said Islamic things which i liked. I thought it would've been nice if her attire was Islamic too, covering her head and having that dupatta serve a purpose.